Poll: What drives guys with mates to stray

For guys with mates, what makes you hobby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since the poll allows multiple responses, feel free to choose as many as apply to you.

Also, note that the first three choices apply to your relationship status. So, first choose one of those. (Or more than one if you are that much of a dog in multiple relationships.)

Then, choose as many of the reasons as you like. Also, feel free to post a write-in vote.

I just remembered about this poll. Can't believe that not a single person has voted. Is there something wrong with the thread? How did this get overlooked? Did we spend so much time qualifying the possible choices in the other thread that everyone lost interest? This is my worst failure on here to date. Sorry, guys. Thought it would be something you would find interesting.

I voted and replied. In going back to bed I told myself 2 minutes to skim thru utopia which turned into 25 minutes in exhausted good night hope everyone had a good 4th of July.

Thanks for that update, Joyboy. I screwed up and didn't click on View Results. In all the aggrevation on that other thread, I wasn't focused enough on here. Thanks for bringing me back down to earth here. After looking over the results, I can honestly say that I am please thus far and that it is not a failure after all. Thanks again.

If nothing else, this served as an opportunity to bump the thread and bring it to the forefront of the New Posts list.

Last edited: