Poll for the best provider in New York City

Asian Lassies - Rebecca
Asian Model Spa- Angie
Asian Desires - Flora
My GFE- Natasha
Private Hottie- Isabella
Tatsexy- Bin

Best reviews from the monger community I decided to conduct the poll for best provider in NYC. Please pick from the list above.

Mod can you help me with this poll?

Gina Rollins and Maxine both also need to be on the list.

If I had to guess I would say close to 100% of us who have hobbied in NYC area have done a session or 2 (or 2 dozen) with maxine

Gina Rollins and Maxine both also need to be on the list.

If I had to guess I would say close to 100% of us who have hobbied in NYC area have done a session or 2 (or 2 dozen) with maxine
Maxine is past 50 and Gina is close to it. Why should they be on the list cause of their bbfs?? Smh

I can't answer that fully, without referencing another site, so I won't (speaking of Gina).

But best provider has nothing to do with age unless the age is sapping her performance. In the case of my 2 suggestions they are as good now as they were 12 years ago when I first saw them. I have met few people who hobby in the city who don't consider Gina a must see at least once in a lifetime.

I can't answer that fully, without referencing another site, so I won't (speaking of Gina).

But best provider has nothing to do with age unless the age is sapping her performance. In the case of my 2 suggestions they are as good now as they were 12 years ago when I first saw them. I have met few people who hobby in the city who don't consider Gina a must see at least once in a lifetime.
Imo it does as i enjoy a younger provider and dont see providers in their late 40's and up. I rarely see em in their early 40's.

Imo it does as i enjoy a younger provider and dont see providers in their late 40's and up. I rarely see em in their early 40's.
I respect that but they should still be in the poll :) others might want to pick them.

I would pick Serenity of Lear (in her twenties) at the moment but those girls rotate to and from FL all the time. If I had to pick a consistent one it would be Gina.

Picking solely from OP's list I would have to go with Flora. I like her body proportions a lot, she creates a relaxing atmosphere, and while none of her individual skills are top-notch she does everything with enthusiasm and professionalism. Her waist chain just seals the deal adding a unique charm. She's also a good communicator.

That said, I think the list is missing some of the best in the gfe amp scene like Jojo (PH), Lucia (PH), Lucy (AL), Stacy (AD), and Bella (NYAW)

pokler

Power Bottom
To all those who missed the Jessica boat out of Grace harbor in the Diamond District ...

Thank you since it allowed me more time on board for the best ride ever ..

Not really fair to judge the golden girls along with the young spinners from the AMP's
Probably should be two separate polls, let's say "All Time Classics" & "Up & Coming Stars"
Betty, Tina, Maxine, Gina in the Classics category to which I'd add Maya from Sweet Spa
and maybe also Angie from Available Pink to the list as well.

Not really fair to judge the golden girls along with the young spinners from the AMP's
Probably should be two separate polls, let's say "All Time Classics" & "Up & Coming Stars"
Betty, Tina, Maxine, Gina in the Classics category to which I'd add Maya from Sweet Spa
and maybe also Angie from Available Pink to the list as well.
That's a darn good idea