Politics Religion & Other Great Shit to Argue About

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
@Slinky Bender

I’d like to ask the board to ever so kindly bring back the political posting ability. My thoughts are… why not? We are just a bunch of minions hiding behind screen names who want to talk about shit… let all the left wing and right wing people voice their opinions… who cares if someone gets offended. Put on your big boy panties and get over it. Not everyone is going to agree, but why not let that be an even better reason to put the topics on here. Let all the sexist, racist, biased and outlandish Shit be allowed to post - but only allow one thread to contain it all… It makes for great discussions and allows all of us the opportunity to look at things from in a different light… I’m sure there will be plenty of idiots to look just like an idiot, but hell, that’s good too.

Anyways, if my request gets denied, I don’t ever want to hear shit again about me getting my way all the time… and if it gets approved, feel free to Bitch about it here!

I think the bigger concern is it gives the mods headaches because people take politics personally lol I enjoy reading opposing viewpoints but I'm for whatever makes mods life easier

I’d like to ask the board to ever so kindly bring back the political posting ability. My thoughts are… why not? We are just a bunch of minions hiding behind screen names who want to talk about shit… let all the left wing and right wing people voice their opinions… who cares if someone gets offended. Put on your big boy panties and get over it. Not everyone is going to agree, but why not let that be an even better reason to put the topics on here. Let all the sexist, racist, biased and outlandish Shit be allowed to post - but only allow one thread to contain it all… It makes for great discussions and allows all of us the opportunity to look at things from in a different light… I’m sure there will be plenty of idiots to look just like an idiot, but hell, that’s good too.

Anyways, if my request gets denied, I don’t ever want to hear shit again about me getting my way all the time… and if it gets approved, feel free to Bitch about it here!
Ms.Sophia Bella… Did you transgender and grow a set of balls?? Lol lol I say this with the highest degree of respect for you…

The overall problem is ( thread topic), the inclusion of the word “argue” If society and this board could “ discuss” things without insults, hate and so forth we would all be in a better place..

Awaiting results with bated breath

Status
Not open for further replies.