Polar bear sex

I do cold dips quite regularly. It is quite shocking to the system. Depending on how cold the water is and the outside temperature, your results will vary.

My leg inflammation that I had for years from running vanished and the calves seem to ride much higher. Your skin becomes tighter. All brain fog leaves. I feel an instant meditation. My breath becomes so calm, evenly flowing from both nostrils, and very light, after the initial shock.

Pure joy wells up from inside of you and focus becomes one-pointed.

I have experienced some minor frostbite that alleviates within 12 hours. Be careful not to stay in too long until you build up.

It will initially temporarily shrink your willy, balls and scrotum. My balls literally become uplifted into the perineum and they actually vanish as well as the sac, for a short time until warmed up and everything descends again.

As far as libido, I am into my 60’s and don’t use impotence drugs and very little herbs these days.

The cold plunge banishes worry and depression, and you do feel extremely aware, focused, high, conscious.

I used to go to Jones Beach in the winter. Now I go to mountain pools, and gym refrigerated pools. But, I am no great Scandinavian, sawing holes in the iced-over lake and dipping. Not sure if I could, but, if it was available, I certainly would give it a shot for a very short duration. I doubt I could hang with those locals.

In the beginning, a hot shower or heated pool should be nearby. And then you can alternate from hot to cold, five minutes in each for a total of 5 to 7 reps. You will emerge just feeling zen and stunningly present and sober.

One thing I notice is that I lost my taste for alcohol in general after becoming a dipper, and just require less food. Your breathing becomes deep and diaphragmatic.

I sometimes do it with other guys, as is the local custom. We kind of look out for each other. Sometimes you find a quiet part of a wild clean river. Most just skinny dip it.

You will lose your belly, muscles become taut and flab falls away.

I see some old boys in their 80’s doing it. One or two, close to 100. After, they sit and meditate. Then, drink lots of hot tea made from loose tea leafs. But, I never developed a taste for those teas. Boiled water suits me far better.

You could just take a cold shower at home if you don’t want to go through the wild outdoors rituals. It is almost just as good.

One of my kids who lived in Manhattan told me that refrigerated pools are common in spas and gyms there these days.

Also, you can submerge yourself and train yourself to hold your breath for a number of seconds and then minutes.

But, with all this water therapy, do some research and you can consult with the expert on the subject, these days, Wim Hof.

Please be careful with riptides at the beaches and natural bodies of water, and even in pools. Please be super cautious. At the beaches, the waves come so fast and furious, and the sand beneath your feet vanishes, and suddenly, unbelievably, you are far from shore. Don’t panic. Stay afloat and ride a wave back to shore.

Maybe a car date after the plunge will help my balls desend.
Honestly speaking, if you spend a fairly long time in a cold plunge, sensual feelings during that period just vanish.

As much as your genitals recede, your thoughts, feelings and emotions also recede.

For that period, you just become extremely calm and content. Sexual desire becomes dormant.

A good analogy is the old adage that when you are crazed with sexual desire and just can’t get it, you take a cold shower. It works temporarily. But, when you are extremely ready for sex, and your dick is erect and hot, it takes a lot of courage to plunge your boys in that cruel arctic water. It will develop a certain toughness in you.

I wait at least an hour after the cold water plunges, after giving my body some warmth and a nice hot cup of beverage, and then I will find some warmth of a young lass.

But, when I was a young stud, many decades ago, the frozen plunges only quelled the sexual fire momentarily.

In fact, back in the 8O’s, those grand and glorious Asian spas had hot and cold separate baths. Some of those amazing spas allowed you to spend hours, free of charge, enjoying, the hot and cold baths, steam room and sauna, before your hour or two massage started. They never limited you, because most of their clients were Asian business men, and it was their habit to spend a lot of time in the waters.

Back in the day, Asian spas were so elaborate. Your sexual experience there had an extremely long buildup period. You knew your fun was waiting for you, but you took your time getting there. The anticipation to the main event, while enjoying so many other pleasures prior, was an event fit for a king.

There was even an option to have your girl slowly scrub you in the shower room for 30 or 40 minutes before your hour or two hour massage, and then your sex. You were practically married by the time you left. Sometimes she even fed you.

There was a time when men were treated like kings.

Honestly speaking, if you spend a fairly long time in a cold plunge, sensual feelings during that period just vanish.

As much as your genitals recede, your thoughts, feelings and emotions also recede.

For that period, you just become extremely calm and content. Sexual desire becomes dormant.......
I had a cat once and had him "fixed'

Like after your description of a cold plunge he became "extremely calm and content. Sexual desire becomes dormant" He no longer wanted to go outside (when he did before he "got fixed" he would be gone for a day or two and came back kinda beat up and exhausted.)

After he "got fixed" he just hing around he house,and got fat and lazy.

My So at the time said he was much happier now.

I couldn't look him in the eye after that and got rid of my ex.

Like after your description of a cold plunge he became "extremely calm and content. Sexual desire becomes dormant" He no longer wanted to go outside (when he did before he "got fixed" he would be gone for a day or two and came back kinda beat up and exhausted.)

Sometimes, for your own peace of mind, you must find contentment and rest, and even be free from the sexual compulsion. It lies dormant, and you can pick it up again when you need it.

Unlike the poor cat, whose hardware was permanently disconnected. There is no picking it up again.

Cold bathing is a conscious decision. Immersion in cold water at only 57F raises blood levels of the neurotransmitters noradrenaline by 530 percent, and dopamine by 250 percent. Dopamine is a powerful molecule capable of elevating mood, enhancing focus, attention, goal directed behavior, happiness, and relaxation.

billyS

Reign of Terror

What you described on your cat is also what happens to a lot of married guys. Although you won't find that kind of guy here because if you are here you are seeking out sexual pleasure.

But some men once they get married, if their wife is a cold bitch and cuts them off sexually then they just give up and it's the same as if she cut his balls off. His testosterone drops and he loses musculature. Grows man tits and becomes impotent.

Sometimes, for your own peace of mind, you must find contentment and rest, and even be free from the sexual compulsion. It lies dormant, and you can pick it up again when you need it.

Unlike the poor cat, whose hardware was permanently disconnected. There is no picking it up again.

Cold bathing is a conscious decision. Immersion in cold water at only 57F raises blood levels of the neurotransmitters noradrenaline by 530 percent, and dopamine by 250 percent. Dopamine is a powerful molecule capable of elevating mood, enhancing focus, attention, goal directed behavior, happiness, and relaxation.
I agree with some of your post.
Yeah if I ever did a cold water plunge I would have enhanced focus, attention and goal directed behavior — each directed to getting out of the cold water.

I agree with some of your post.
Yeah if I ever did a cold water plunge I would have enhanced focus, attention and goal directed behavior — each directed to getting out of the cold water.
And, I agree with you.

We are human beings, and not fish.

I also seek to get out of the cold water, once immersed.

But, in that short duration in the cold water, we derive some great benefits, according to scientific investigation.