POKLER'S MARKET CHALLENGE

pokler

Power Bottom
Below I post the 2020 closing levels of key market benchmarks and a few stocks.

Below that I post my predictions for where they will be at the close of 2021.

I challenge others to do the same.
We'll check 12/31/21 and see who was closest. Please no commentary , just predictions. No entries after Market open Jan 4th

DOW 30,606
S&P 3756
NASDQ 12,888
10 Yr GVT Bond 91 bps
AAPL 132.69
TSLA 705.67

DOW 32,500
S$P 4000
NASDQ 13,500
10 yr GVT 2.25%
AAPL 150
TSLA 400

No predictions can be made before the Georgia runoff. The entire economy depends on the result which is why I haven’t put cash to work in weeks. But my belief is that markets will be higher no matter who is in office, with the difference being interest rates. If the Dems win I see rates higher, and inflation heating up significantly. In my 27 years of financial services work, one thing remains guaranteed...predictions will be wrong most of the time!

pokler

Power Bottom
No predictions can be made before the Georgia runoff. The entire economy depends on the result which is why I haven’t put cash to work in weeks. But my belief is that markets will be higher no matter who is in office, with the difference being interest rates. If the Dems win I see rates higher, and inflation heating up significantly. In my 27 years of financial services work, one thing remains guaranteed...predictions will be wrong most of the time!
Your a financial advisor and you are going to pussy out on this ? The runoff is after the Jan 4 , 9:30 cutoff ! So you are not entitled to enter your predictions after that into is known while the rest of us did not have the benefit. So no more comments just predictions please !

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
On the Commodities projection for 2021 December 5
Gold $3,500.00 per Oz.
Silver $65.00 per Oz.
Bananas $76.00
Light Sweet Crude $85.00
Pork Bellies $250.00
Natural Gas $1.60
Coffee $2.50 lb
Oats $5.50 Bushnell
Cotton $1.00 lb

Your a financial advisor and you are going to pussy out on this ? The runoff is after the Jan 4 , 9:30 cutoff ! So you are not entitled to enter your predictions after that into is known while the rest of us did not have the benefit. So no more comments just predictions please !
Pussy out, that’s funny. I live this real life for ALL of my clients. Don’t for a second think there’s anything pussy about putting the futures of your clients and their families on your shoulders every fucking day. Sorry you don’t like my answer.

A dazzling 1st Quarter for the markets..
At this rate, looks like I’ll be way off in my predictions
We got long way too go. This market is just heating up lot of pent up demand, gdp 5.5% to 6% but come summer time we will see a correction if they pass new tax legislation. Once that clears up and people get past it to the moon

Ahh you found it ..
Yeah market did much better than anyone expected. Thankfully . I had my best yr ever.
The market can’t keep up like this. There’s going to be a collapse sometime this year. Lucky if the Market evens up to this years totals.

2022 end of year prediction

Dow 35.500
S&P 4,800
AAPL 180
tsla 1100

Elon said, a recession is imminent by mid of this year. May be that’s the reason he is selling his stocks and keeping cash in hand.
I won’t take his word for everything but agree with Steve.. things can’t be flying all the times. After mid of Jan.. it’s put time.