Pokler vs Shill (or just a preferred customer?)

pokler

Power Bottom
I'm not sure what you want me to do.
Maybe he didn't use your computer, maybe your cellphone and his cellphone pinged the same tower within minutes of each other, accounting for the same IP address.

But if it makes you happy I will now consider him your "little bro and friend" as opposed to a shill. :)

Have a nice day!
Too funny ..

Maybe he didn't use your computer, maybe your cellphone and his cellphone pinged the same tower within minutes of each other, accounting for the same IP address.
:confused:o_Oo_O how come same ip address huh? i was sitting at office with all my phones.
he was not with me while he texted me a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooot:eek:

To take it a little further, I consider a guy who is a regular at a place and is "friends" with either the MMS or the girls and does them favors a shill too.

Like if he posts things for the MMS on UG. If he advises the MMS when to post things to deny things said in reviews.

Sometimes on Long Island you will see posts about a new full service place. Then a post will pop up from a new member denying it. Saying he knows so and so and she would never do that. Of course it was the either the girl or the MMS who put him up to it.

Usually these guys hang around the place out of loneliness, buy the girls and MMS Starbucks or other things to ingrate themselves.

But for the most part we know who they are and call them out.
Would you consider someone who ‘likes’ shill-ish posts — maybe he gets a boner reading the Penthouse Letter type reviews —also to be a shill/white knight/‘pros before hos’ type person? Asking for a friend.

Most people do become a regular at places. I used to only go to NYAW before they were the first to shutdown for the pandemic. If not for that I would never have went anywhere else. Now I go everywhere. I usually go through periods of going to one place a lot...then a few weeks later it is another place.

Some MMS and some providers I have become friendly with. But I also refuse to write anything but my honest experience. If you get caught lying once you will always be distrusted.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Would you consider someone who ‘likes’ shill-ish posts — maybe he gets a boner reading the Penthouse Letter type reviews —also to be a shill/white knight/‘pros before hos’ type person? Asking for a friend.
No, guys getting boners in the privacy of their own homes have no affect on how other mongers will pick their providers, which is what a shill is trying to do.

Also shill, White Knight, "pros before ho's" (pretty sure you meant bro's before Ho's) are all different types of members.
In fact a White Knight is the polar opposite of a Bro's before Ho's

Lol I just read the exchanges. I’ve known Booker K cuz Ph/GGR was where I first experience GFE years ago and been a patron for a long time hahah. She knows my type and would tell me who I should NOT see to save my money.

shit… I do bring Starbucks at times if she recommended me a girl and I go to PH. That’s messed up! I am a loser. FML!!! I was just trying to be nice. It’s not like she gives me a discount. Believe me, I’ve tried and even when I introduced my friends to the hobby she won’t budge either. There should be a frequent banger discount damn it.

But if it makes you happy I will now consider him your "little bro and friend" as opposed to a shill. :)

Have a nice day!
Lol I saw you added “spokesperson” to my posts. I have been upgraded!!! Damn I can’t review other places either. I posted a review for a NJ place after reading about it from another board but the review was not approved

billyS

Reign of Terror
Lol I saw you added “spokesperson” to my posts. I have been upgraded!!! Damn I can’t review other places either. I posted a review for a NJ place after reading about it from another board but the review was not approved
Your review on the Jersey amp mentioned another board and broke some other rules.

Fix it and resubmit it.

Actually Kim prefers I call you her little bro.

Your review on the Jersey amp mentioned another board and broke some other rules.

Fix it and resubmit it.

Actually Kim prefers I call you her little bro.
Ah man I have to re-write the whole thing? ok I'll see what rules I broke and avoid it.

little bro is weird cuz I am older. I've marginalized so much lol.

Have a nice day!
This thread is wild and eye opening to me....and I only finished reading page one of two!