Pokler vs Shill (or just a preferred customer?)

pokler

Power Bottom
First option got period so called grace and found out they had new K-girl working called Gia. 320 hr, gfe, bbbj, cfs. Damn this girl is hot. I am down for every K girl that comes here. Pretty face...not as pretty as Milk but sexy. At least 5'7. Fake tits were huuuuuge. I mean huge. Had to be bigger than Ds. And a nice ass. I mean a nice big ass. Not crazy like latina but a big ass. Tiny covid belly. Decent english. Did a standing shower coz i needed all the time to fuck the shit out of this girl.

BBBJ did a decent attempt at DT. 69 and got that k-butter pussy. When she was coming she just sat back right on my face. I was almost out for the count.

Then she rode me in CG and ACG and damn I went at it hard and she went right back at me. This K girl can actually take a dick. Standing mish. Then I put her legs over to one side and grabbed her ass with one hand and a huge ass tit with the other and and angled over to get it in as much as possible. Then doggy and damn that ass is a sight...and fun to spank. Went back to mish and tried to finish but way too hot.

So I had her blow me again. Then just had her jerk me off. So she ended up sitting with a tit in my mouth that I was just sucking as she jerked me off until I came. I was sucking that tit like I used to 40 some years ago. ha! took another shower and finished it all just in time. She only did LFK but this was her first day at Grace so that will probably change.
This girl had a killer fucking body. She was really tall for a girl.

Oh and Gia just stated today. I texted them 11am and she was not in yet. So how is it you did hour session and posted your review 11:58 am?

Oh and Gia just stated today. I texted them 11am and she was not in yet. So how is it you did hour session and posted your review 11:58 am?
Oh, because I saw here exactly when I said I did. Not sure why the MMS lied to you and don't care. Yes she has a shaved pussy and a tattoo on her back in english.
Screenshot_20210801-120054_Messages.jpg Screenshot_20210801-120048_Messages.jpg

Screenshot_20210801-120054_Messages.jpg

Hold on, so you are seriously calling me a shill? After I showed the text where I booked her when I said. And I gave a perfect description of her?

Do this, you go see Gia and tell me what I got wrong about her. I even pointed out the tattoo which is not in her pics.

Find anything in any review that is not accurate. It is like I spend the time to write a review and get shit on because a mms lied.... if you think MMS don't lie then I have a bridge to sell you.
She also has decent english but accent is sort of weird.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I wanted to know what is considered a shill?
Someone who only writes good reviews for a certain place whether they are deserved or not.

Sometimes it is a person who owns or manages a place.

Usually that person is getting some kind of benefit like free sessions or services like bbfs that is not offered to other clients.

But I mean you've been here long enough to know that or know where to look it up.

Someone who only writes good reviews for a certain place whether they are deserved or not.

Sometimes it is a person who owns or manages a place.

Usually that person is getting some kind of benefit like free sessions or services like bbfs that is not offered to other clients.

But I mean you've been here long enough to know that or know where to look it up.
I have but didn’t know all of the details I thought it was along the lines of someone making up lies about great service with out even trying the service..

Thank you for the information as always.

I saw someone on another board mention that a new korean girl started working at Grace. I was like fuck because I just scheduled some other girl. Got there and she was on her period and actually showed me the blood on her panties. Texted grace and Gia was available short notice.

I told the old mamasan I am down to see any k girl and she used to text me when they got new girls. The new mms doesn't do that.

To me shills are people who get paid to post. I don't get paid shit. I don't even get a discount. I've only ever got a discount for a girl cancelling on me last minute (not in the case of the period ugh).

But I tend to have great sessions all the time. I don't give a single fuck if a girl has good service or can suck a D good or can do a crazy table shower. I just want to fuck the shit out of some hot asian chicks. So that is why I tend to have a good time. But also, a review takes like 30 minutes to write. Why the fuck am I going to an extra 30 minutes in addition to the 5 hours spend and $300 on a shit time? But out of 90 visits I might have had 4 that were bad enough to piss me of.
But, even the ones that pissed me off I hate fucked all those girls so it was still fun (hate fuck = fuck hard and long like using up every minute fucking them). 2 girls that gave me shit attitude the second time I found out it was because they got hurt by my D the first time...I can't write a pissy review about that.

I get it though. Some mongers have a session that is not going exactly how they want it to from the start so they get all upset and don't try to right the course to write a bitchy review.
But I am like that is $300. I am not wasting my money. If a girl wants to be bitchy I start adding it up in my head then take it out on dat ass...but usually during FS I get them in a good spot and we get along pretty well.

It takes two to tango. I think it also only takes one to make a good session.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I wanted to know what is considered a shill?
To take it a little further, I consider a guy who is a regular at a place and is "friends" with either the MMS or the girls and does them favors a shill too.

Like if he posts things for the MMS on UG. If he advises the MMS when to post things to deny things said in reviews.

Sometimes on Long Island you will see posts about a new full service place. Then a post will pop up from a new member denying it. Saying he knows so and so and she would never do that. Of course it was the either the girl or the MMS who put him up to it.

Usually these guys hang around the place out of loneliness, buy the girls and MMS Starbucks or other things to ingrate themselves.

But for the most part we know who they are and call them out.

To take it a little further, I consider a guy who is a regular at a place and is "friends" with either the MMS or the girls and does them favors a shill too.
o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes: haha What a surprising. I didn't realize All my friends are shills then. haha
Don't you have any favorite girls or places?
Your statement is false dilemma then.

P.S. Please reconsider your decision about kimochi8.
He's never used my computer...Whatever you did..that's impossible. Like you said, he might be shill because I treat him as my little bro and friend.
I emailed slinky all evidence your comment was wrong.

billyS

Reign of Terror
o_O:rolleyes::rolleyes: haha What a surprising. I didn't realize All my friends are shills then. haha
Don't you have any favorite girls or places?
Your statement is false dilemma then.

P.S. Please reconsider your decision about kimochi8.
He's never used my computer...Whatever you did..that's impossible. Like you said, he might be shill because I treat him as my little bro and friend.
I emailed slinky all evidence your comment was wrong.
I'm not sure what you want me to do.
Maybe he didn't use your computer, maybe your cellphone and his cellphone pinged the same tower within minutes of each other, accounting for the same IP address.

But if it makes you happy I will now consider him your "little bro and friend" as opposed to a shill. :)

Have a nice day!