Poker Stars

I have been playing on this site for a while now, nothing huge, but the amount of different types, and levels of games is really nice... a lot of 18-45 players games. I am finding it harder and harder to find new places to play. I have found a local place in Nassau that is really sweet, but on-line is really starting to suck...

Full Tilt

I have been a long time Full Tilt poker guy. I like the variety of tourneys and I also enjoy watching the pros play the cash games. Matusow, Ivey, Lindgren all play there a lot. Any clues as to where this Nassau place is?

Absolute

Besides the two poker sites just mentioned, I have some cash in Absolute Poker, where I play every now and then.
LOTS of shorthanded (6 max) tables. Their multitable tournaments are pretty lame, because there's not a lot of interest in them. (stars is much better for tourneys, and full tilt is probably better for finding weaker opponents. I like the pokerstars software much better though.

Basically, since the legislation was passed, I've decided just to play with whatever money I have on there (no new deposits), and I've stopped withdrawing as well..... If I hit something big, I may try to take some money out, but with neteller and some other online wallets leaving the US market, it looks like the days of shifting bankrolls from site to site and whoring the reload bonuses are over.

Last edited:
Deposits

I guess like Jack said the new deposit days are over. I get *****s every now and then about new deposit methods but who knows about these companies. I guess I will be uninstalling the software soon as I guess the ship has sailed on the online poker.

That is a good idea, I am sure he can put some sort of filter/code to protect himself...I will see him this weekend and bring it up to him... really good idea for him also, there aren't many places to get so many degenerates in one spot LOLOLO...

[SENTENCE DELETED BY MOD]

There's nothing more satisfying than taking a stranger's money!

MOD's NOTE: Sorry, the APM has prohibited "personal communication" here. Please see Rules. 0.10) Do not use threads as a means of "personal communication" with other members. In addition, please refrain from using "e--mail me". Anyone doing so will be banned immediately with no warning. DO NOT TRY TO CIRCUMVENT THIS RULE WITH "CREATIVE SOLUTIONS".

Last edited by a moderator:

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Are we saying there is no way we can exchange this information (provided that mitch was allowed to disclose it by the club owner)?
You could always schedule a double session MMF with one of the girls who advertises here and then talk about poker while fucking her. :)

Last edited:
You could always schedule a double session MMF with one of the girls who advertises here and then talk about poker while fucking her. :)
Thats hysterical Waterclone. Any girls willing to faciliate? Maybe me and Mitch could even play a few hands and use her back for the table. I will bring the felt.

Last edited: