Podcasts

I have a question for the “Selling it Forum”

To-date and with 2009's innovative technology and the new avenues available for marketing, how do you feel about podcasts now? I have been approached many times with regard to using podcasts as a marketing tool. I would like to know if anyone feels that this is a good or bad resource and or any opinions or stories of known people that have used this resource as a marketing tool in the Adult Industry & that may have experienced success choosing this route.
Thanks,
SW

Last edited:
There are a number of good swinger podcasts out there. Some of the hosts manage to make really decent money by requiring a subscription to access old episodes. I for one would certainly be interested in listening to a provider's podcast. I could definitely see it helping me make a decision as to whether or not to see them.

It would be fun but I don't see much business coming out of it. You'd have to watch what you said too much, maybe. UtopiaGuide Radio would be a blast. It'll never happen, but it would be hysterical.

Getting Slinky on "In Bed With Susie Bright" could just happen, maybe.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
Getting Slinky on "In Bed With Susie Bright" could just happen, maybe.
I have tried that one, but honestly, Susie Bright annoys me like no other. I don't know if it's her voice, the way she constantly laughs at everything she says, or that ridiculous closing line "clits up".

I love podcasts, and especially sex related ones. I hate to give up on one, but I just can't stand her.

I thought about doing a podcast a long time ago, but that stuff is extremely time consuming. The sound of my own voice annoys me, lol.

I used to actively blog on Myspace, I liked doing it. But to keep your readers, you have to write something everyday. When I started writing my blog twice a month, most of my readers left.

I have tried that one, but honestly, Susie Bright annoys me like no other. I don't know if it's her voice, the way she constantly laughs at everything she says, or that ridiculous closing line "clits up".

I love podcasts, and especially sex related ones. I hate to give up on one, but I just can't stand her.
Yeah, I had Susie for a month and didn't renew it. Everything you said is right on. She especially annoyed me when she said something about "middle age balding guys no one would ever fuck." Thanks, Susie. The truth hurts, I know (though I'm not bald yet), but you're not Elisha Dushku yourself.

Anybody have URLs of good podcasts?

I have....

Actually been toying with podcasting & vlogging for a while. I have posted it on my website as a question and from the response that I got a lot of guys said they would be interested on seeing them however I got some guys who also said it could have a reverse effect meaning once the guy sees you in real time he may no longer want to see you in real life. However my response to that is if a lady is not doing a bunch of airbrushing and using updated photos that shouldn't be an issue. Another thing about podcasting that I am learning is it IS very time consuming as a poster above stated.