PM(s)

It isn't.

Otherwise, what's the point of being part of that network?

(Although, alternately, some guys will likely use meets at various tittie bars, or even UG-sponsored events as opportunities to trade e*mail addresses and shake one another down for perks with their 'special ladies'.)

((It's kind of unavoidable))

Its true, there are times I would like to ask a provider a private question as Barnabas, before revealing my true Identity (yes, I'm Kilroy) Or ask someone in the know just
WHO THE FUCK is "Sammy"

Barnabas

No clue who Sammy is, but my frustration du **** is Sanford. I think Im going to have to listen to people talking about how great and cheap this spot in my own backyard is until I finally have apoplexy and die.

No clue who Sammy is, but my frustration du **** is Sanford. I think Im going to have to listen to people talking about how great and cheap this spot in my own backyard is until I finally have apoplexy and die.
Even if PM were allowed what makes you think anyone who knows about this place would share it with someone with no history here like yourself? The people that know have kept it pretty secret so far. Your best bet is to gain a good rep here and perhaps meet some of the members at a UG sponsored event (if there is another one).

BTW, I've been here for a while and gave up trying to get into Sanford/1F a long time ago.

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
You guys know nothing I am missing for a few days and you all get confused. Sammy is alive and well he is hanging out in Key West. and he has nothing to do with PM on UG. And jus so you know he agrees that there should not be PM so that the lines of communcation remain open and info good or bad is shared across the board. Oh and as far as meet at Titie bars go that is just some fun and games it not a back door of any kind. UG event are the same thing you could if you wanted collect # and ***ad**, the only reason to do taht is some of us have become friends with common interests..

You guys know nothing I am missing for a few days and you all get confused. Sammy is alive and well he is hanging out in Key West. and he has nothing to do with PM on UG. And jus so you know he agrees that there should not be PM so that the lines of communcation remain open and info good or bad is shared across the board. Oh and as far as meet at Titie bars go that is just some fun and games it not a back door of any kind. UG event are the same thing you could if you wanted collect # and ***ad**, the only reason to do taht is some of us have become friends with common interests..
Well said wolfie. There might be a full moon tonight. Beware.

If I can't get it, I can't get it. I contribute here and other places when I have something to contribute. If I had more disposable income, well, then I'd contribute more, but unfortunately I've pretty much reached my limit as it is.

I understand the reticence in sharing this sort of information, and I also hope my frustration is equally understandable. But as I said, I understand the hesitation, so no complaints there.

mixed message

There will never be PMs on UG.
On the sign-in screen, the following text appears:

Welcome to the UtopiaGuide forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

Based on the text that I highlighted, there seems to be a discrepancy. Even though I don't use PM's on any other board that I belong to, it would be nice to clarify the situation.