Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

Upon arriving at the building address I was buzzed in through both entrance doors and knocked on the apartment door. I heard the usual scurrying behind the door and then the front door buzzer again through the apartment door. I heard the 2 entrance doors open but did not hear footsteps up the stairs behind me. The thug asked me if I was here to see xxxx, the most famous lady at that location. I confirmed the question and was immediately pushed up against the apartment door with the thug feeling my back pockets and then my front pockets. Fortunately I never carry anything in my back pockets and my front pockets are quite deep. I pushed his hands away and turned to face this idiot which momentarily stopped the action. He simply demanded, "Give me the money." At the moment I thought this guy was jealous that I was seeing xxxx instead of him seeing her. I pushed him back saying, "Ok, you see her" and quickly lunged to the left through the inner foyer door. I was anxious about the outer foyer door because that one pulls inward and I saw another black guy standing outside the front door next to the doorknob. Fortunately the doorknob opened smoothly and I was able to slip past the outer door obstacles and I sprinted into the 9th ave crowd. As I left the building, my assailant was yelling to me to "Chill out, chill out" to allay any suspicion by the sidewalk traffic. I was not followed as I weaved through the city blocks into Times Square before stopping to call the Mamasan.

What did the mamasan say to what had happened? if the person was buzzed in it had to be someone the MMS know. and they have a camera in the outside the middle and right near the door so they should have saw what was happening.

MMS was shocked and sorry for the incident. I agree that this asshole knew of this establishment and its occupants by the way he referenced the lady in the apartment. I think this guy got turned away by xxxx and has a beef with A-S and is getting even by mugging and intimidating their clients. You are totally correct that with all the cameras they have at the doors, they should be able to see what happened and by whom.

I wonder if he'll annoy the other location of A-S /P-P?

Gentlemen, have any of you had any incidences like mine after I reported the disturbance last month? I'd love to visit some A-S playmates again, but I'm leery of looking over my shoulder when approaching their Hell's Kitchen playpen. Thanks for your thoughts.

pokler

Power Bottom
Gentlemen, have any of you had any incidences like mine after I reported the disturbance last month? I'd love to visit some A-S playmates again, but I'm leery of looking over my shoulder when approaching their Hell's Kitchen playpen. Thanks for your thoughts.
No . I’ve been there twice and each time I heeded your warning as I approached. No problem tho .

Sara

I thought her pictures seemed familiar and true enough she was previously Cassidy at this place. She’s a very pretty Chinese girl. Sadly I only had time for Hh session with her.

She takes me to the bathroom for shower and scrubs all the important areas. While drying off I admire her nice tight body. Back in the room she starts with some LFK, works her way downwards to junior. Right before she teases tiny kisses on junior before going full Bbbj. I love how she likes to look up now and again. She’s got that serious focused look trying to make me finish then and there. As I’m nearing the edge I ask for the cover to go on. She mounts in CG position and does this bouncing motion. We switch to K9 and boy the view is amazing especially with that mirror above the bed. I finish in Mish and we clean up. Any time this girl pops up on their site I will definitely come by.

On another note, last week when I asked for the lineup in their midtown east location, I was told that the lease in that place expired and they are looking for new locations. Seems even the lower East once wasn’t open as well and only the west side one was.

JULIE

Wednesday evening, I called up looking to setup an appointment, I had seen Mary several times, and was looking for someone different, I asked if they had someone short and that would be full of energy. I was recommended Julie, I booked her for 1 hour and was given the specifics of the Midwest location. When I arrived, the agent gave me the wrong street number, I ended up walking up a block around too the location.

When I arrived at the front door, I see a WANTED sign on the door, Pictures of a man wanted for mugging someone! I had read prior reviews of someone who had had an encounter with an individual who resembled man on picture. Nevertheless, I walk in SPIDEY senses are in full alert looking around all corners as I walked in and closing doors behind me, until I made to the apartment at 735pm.

Once in I was greeted by JULIE, nice looking physically very fit toned body, I was ecstatic to begin the session, a quick introduction paid my fee, an undressed while she went to grab me a bottle of water. She walked me over to the shower, and gave me a good cleaning, then back to the room, asked me to lay on the bed, that she would be right back, FIVE minutes later, walks back into the room and gets on, little front cat bath, then she begins one of the worst BBBJ ever, she was pulling the skin on my cock so hard down with her hand that it literally felt like it was going to tear, just a dry half ass BBBJ, for less than two minutes before she tells me she wants to ‘fuck me’, I ask her to keep going with the BJ, which she does, and then stops and tells me to fuck again, this time, I comply figure I’ll cum and go for ROUND 2. We go through ACG throughout which she’s having such a hard time balancing, don’t know if she’s DRUNK or what. Switch over to DS, nice view firm ass, then over to Mish, where I plow away till I bust. She cleans me up, and tells me she will be right back she has to go to the bathroom. 8 MINUTES LATER she walks back in, meanwhile she left the door to the room WIDE OPEN, tells me she forgot the hot towel and LEAVES AGAIN!!!. Comes back, cleans me up starts massaging my legs, and then my chest, asks me if I want anything to drink? I respond NO thank you, then she tells me OK WE ARE DONE. I was visably upset I told her this was not the service I expect from this agency. I got dressed and she walked me out.

I immediately, text the AGENCY, and she asked me if I had left already. I told her she had cut so much time from my appointment, that this was not the QUAILITY of SERVICE, that AGENCY was known for. She told me she would “TALK TO THE GIRL”. I was hoping she would offer me a COMP on extra time the next time I went or something, BUT NOTHING. SHE JUST STOPPED RESPONDING.

Very well, I figure I Put this out there while YMMV, JULIE is was NOT a good provider for me, and I’m pretty much don’t with this AGENCY.

Sorry about your time with Julie. I stop coming here since I last saw Nina. There are better places to spend my hard earned money. I would come back just for Nina if she came back to visit. Her service was one of the best.

Crazy/rainsagain

I went there precovid...some tall Mexican prican dude skinny keep asking me if I was going to apt 1...Which i was...I told him I didn’t know what he was talking about..dude followed me around...Had about 260 cash on me in my pocket..so I just walked off

dude didn’t rough me up, or try to rob me for money...but he kept on asking me if I was going to that apartment..which weird

I stopped going there after that

I figure dude was the super or landlord...never shared the story...

but I know thugs/goons/thieves/robbers gotta know men are going there fully loaded with cash

So they see the easy mark

pokler

Power Bottom
Crazy/rainsagain

I went there precovid...some tall Mexican prican dude skinny keep asking me if I was going to apt 1...Which i was...I told him I didn’t know what he was talking about..dude followed me around...Had about 260 cash on me in my pocket..so I just walked off

dude didn’t rough me up, or try to rob me for money...but he kept on asking me if I was going to that apartment..which weird

but I know thugs/goons/thieves/robbers gotta know men are going there fully loaded with cash

Hell's Kichen location ?

Crazy/rainsagain

There were a review last year about some guys waiting outside to rob client entering the building. I think the mamasan should of moved to a new space but I guess they didnt so good call out for other monger to be careful going to this place. Safety should always be first above anything else in this hobby. Stay safe everyone.

pokler

Power Bottom
There were a review last year about some guys waiting outside to rob client entering the building. I think the mamasan should of moved to a new space but I guess they didnt so good call out for other monger to be careful going to this place. Safety should always be first above anything else in this hobby. Stay safe everyone.
Yeah no way am I goin back to this location

The cameras do nothing to help... are They going to send the recorded video to the cops when you get mugged?

when you do get robbed..the cops ask what you were doing there..do you live there...who was the perpetrator...etc

the guys that stick up people know this...

there is too much pussy out there...to have to deal with bs like that at the Hell’s Kitchen location

Good Morning I know they changed there name to desire of wall set up an appointment on Saturday a bit of scene ing heads up they ask about other providers you have seen before you can stop by.I picked Amir and the milking table full service combo it was amazing. She is slim big boobs and tight little ass.DFK right away than a. Shower standing shower did not see a table shower. BBBJ preview more kissing and back to the room for teasing and body sliding.

She rimmed me nice and deep played with the boys as well under the table showers stoked and sucked me till I let looting her tit my request before release.Than she cleaned both of us up and went for round two Which I didn’t know I had in but her mouth and tongue don’t play I fucked her tits and than went doggie style great view and she pushes back after a while we went 69 on each other till I exploded in her mouth great session.

Total was 300 plus 20 tip location Wall Street afternoon parking can be a pain heads up.

Struck out trying to visit today. Called to make an appointment and like the guy above was asked for references. Named the places I've been to but mms asked for me to send a number she could text or call and she'd follow up. Sent info for nyaw. Waited, called back, they hadn't heard back from nyaw. Call nyaw, they don't understand. WSD tells me to make a group, I do that, and radio silence. Call wsd and follow up, they haven't heard anything. "I guess I can't come today..." "okay, honey, bye."
Worried I've now strained my relationship with NYAW because I couldn't get into wsd.

Struck out trying to visit today. Called to make an appointment and like the guy above was asked for references. Named the places I've been to but mms asked for me to send a number she could text or call and she'd follow up. Sent info for nyaw. Waited, called back, they hadn't heard back from nyaw. Call nyaw, they don't understand. WSD tells me to make a group, I do that, and radio silence. Call wsd and follow up, they haven't heard anything. "I guess I can't come today..." "okay, honey, bye."
Worried I've now strained my relationship with NYAW because I couldn't get into wsd.
Nyaw does not give references. Pleasure Palace was great before. Hope they get more talent. I've been going almost 4 years. From August until late October I went 6 times saw 4 different Japanese pros. I saw sexy Ayaka twice, sexy Nao twice, big busty Haruka and sexy legit 8.25 Naomi who is mixed and is kinda famous in Japan.

Anyway, they have since split owners. One went to Wall St desires spa. I hope to go there one day when they get the talent I like. I went to Asian Sensation spot the other day. Which is in hells kitchen and a nice apt setup. Cause they had another Japanese pro.

Finally heard back from Wall Street Desires that I was good to go so I made plans to go visit for 90 minutes.

Set up was a little tedious, they give me a cross street, I confirm when I get there and they ask what I'll wearing, tell me to go to a specific store front and then after a bit.give me the address. Go to the address and wait for them to buzz me in. Get in the elevator and it starts moving on its own. At the entrance I have to take off my shoes and the covid spritz. Mms leads me to a room and Gaga is waiting for me. I get undressed and ask to use the bathroom but she doesn't understand new so another cutie has to come in and translate.

I get led to the bathroom and for a second thought they were going to hold my junk while I did my business but no, that's just where they do the shower. Turn down the rose bath and get a good thorough scrub from gaga.

Back to the room, and off to business. Face down, she licks and kisses me all over before going for rimming. Her bbbj is a bit strange, I would say unenthusiastic. Finally to the main event, she's comfortable in all positions, accommodating. And I finish in bag. We take a rest, she gives me some water, and we go again two more times before my time is up and she helps me get dressed.

I don't know how old she is, but her body is amazing, abs, lean. Face is ok. I will say, I wish her playlist had more than one song on it, got annoying after the 5th time. Don't know if I'll repeat, but it was nice to meet the famous Gaga. 400 for 90 minutes.

Stopped by Sunday and saw Amie again did the 90 minutes 400 cash Upfront she dfk me and let me suck her nice big C tits till I was hard hard and she started sucking my Dick right away before the shower lots of deep throat and licking around the tip I didn’t want to release yet off to the shower.

It’s a quick shower more dfk and than dried off to the room where I sucked on her tits till she had to start the next blow job.Her bottom lips were wet and sweet so I licked away till I exploded in her from the 69 position.The release was great felt like I emptied the tank and was done .

Amiee offeried me wine and we talked till she said time for round two which I didn’t think I had in me.this time she sucked my nipples and rubbed my balls till I was hard than the next Blow job started.It was so good I was about to release again, she stop and hopped on top and her Box was so good that I pumped till I can’t no more and told her I needed release.She hopped off and sucked the life force out of me didn’t stop till was drained completely.

The work she put in was really worth the 90 minutes I will see her again soon.Just Incase you were wondering she has a nice small soft ass u can grip

Stopped by Sunday and saw Amie again did the 90 minutes 400 cash Upfront she dfk me and let me suck her nice big C tits till I was hard hard and she started sucking my Dick right away before the shower lots of deep throat and licking around the tip I didn’t want to release yet off to the shower.

It’s a quick shower more dfk and than dried off to the room where I sucked on her tits till she had to start the next blow job.Her bottom lips were wet and sweet so I licked away till I exploded in her from the 69 position.The release was great felt like I emptied the tank and was done .

Amiee offeried me wine and we talked till she said time for round two which I didn’t think I had in me.this time she sucked my nipples and rubbed my balls till I was hard than the next Blow job started.It was so good I was about to release again, she stop and hopped on top and her Box was so good that I pumped till I can’t no more and told her I needed release.She hopped off and sucked the life force out of me didn’t stop till was drained completely.

The work she put in was really worth the 90 minutes I will see her again soon.Just Incase you were wondering she has a nice small soft ass u can grip
U fucked her raw?