Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

Diana, hot body girl for $300 HH. Too bad there is no special extras with her, I'd gladly pay that fee. She's got a damn hot body like a girl right out of IG. Nice fake tits, tiny waist and an ass that is wide and high & tight. LFK/DFK, griding, P2P, doggy

There has been a lot of good Vietnamese girls lately, whart is going on with the market. Is there something going on elsewhere that we're seeing an influx of Vietnamse talenT??

Kissing is good, her face is very smooth, I am not sure if it's just her youth of something done but her face is super smooth and shiny. Her tits are round and firm, stands up when she's stadning and when she flipped them out of the dress, the nips where poing straight at me HELLO!!!!! cupping those big tits was awesome, quite different than real tits. I usually cannot tell the difference but this one was easy to confirm as they are firm and got that middle chest valley thing going on.

Ass is fantastic, I just went for doggy because that ass is round and tight, slipping the dick between the legs to P2P, she's quite plump in the ass and I wiggled to get close. Pussy feels nice and wet and of course she asked for the condom (bummer) but time to go to doggy town for the vietnamese ass and I sweated and pounded until I empty the bag.

Did not make it to other positions, I should have done CG, Mish etc. but her ass was too fine and I like the view from the back where you can see her hair, tiny waist and round ass.

Erin $260+$150, DFK/LFK, DATY, BBBJ, CG, Mish, Doggy, BBFSCIP

Yes, bring her chocolates is always good. She welcomes all gifts and certainly shows her appreciation for someone who's thoughtful. She's really good at what she does for us ugly mongers, gives the best GFE feel the entire time as if she is really my girl and does not quit until I cum hard as fuck and after that she'll still try to milk a few more drops out of me. She likes to start a nice fine BBBJ where you can see her pretty face, and then mounts cowgirl where she can get herself properly wet and ready for the hard pounding. I fucked her mish style because I love her kissing style, so sensual and so nice. Love to look at O face while fucking her as she moans and makes sounds as my dick reaches full penetration and my balls are slapping her ass. Fucking love this girl. Doggy while she looks at the mirror back at me asking me to fuck her harder and I'm checking out her pussy getting rammed by my dick. Best feeling is when she cumes and it lubricates the pussy more and I feel a suddenly more slippery feel and I can go longer and longer until I cum deep and see the cum drip out after while she maintains the doggy position. Best J girl and she has staying power to be at one spot for such a long time and have a loyal following. I hope she comes back soon because she's just a fantastic fuck.