Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

Smiling...

I finally got my hour with Smiling and will not repeat.
Greeted me with a big smile in a sheer nightie that silhouetted her thin body and C-sized bolt-ons. I was intrigued and excited for a frolicking romp on the mattress with this little tart, but my expectations were not met. We stripped and had the standard shower complete with BBBJ and vertical back guru with her sumptuous breasts and perky nipples. All those pre-game boxes were checked. DFK was light without any lust though. Standard $$$ all-in donation.

Back in the bedroom I crawled on top of her and gently licked and nibbled my way around her errogenous zones between her earlobes and bellybutton. Despite what looked like augmented breasts, they felt nice and were fun to play with. And her nipples engorged appropriately from gentle suckling and rubbing. Smiling's pussy is shaved with minimal stubble the day I had her. Her labia and clit are large for a Chinese woman and delicious to stimulate in your mouth. She loves the DATY so we continued turning up our heat with a nice 15 minute 69 session. Smiling sucks well with some DT, but doesn't allow herself to get too impassioned in the moment. No spitty shaft and balls play. I think that's what I missed.
When it was time for our coital union, Smiling was concerned with my length. Now I never considered, nor received complaints, that my length was anything scary, but Smiling was apprehensive. I entered slowly in Mish and started a gentle rhythm to get her opened and self-lubricated. That worked for about 20 minutes to within 10 minute of our ending time when she begged me to finish. So a increased my trusts only to hit cervix and cause her discomfort. Smiling was not anymore. I backed off the pile driving and filled the hat with my milk. Slow extraction of my horn from her tight pussy brought a smile back to Smiling's face.

We jumped in the shower together one more time to refresh for our day and parted way. It was a fun fuck with a sensitive lady. Her website photos are not her face but may be her body. Her breasts are nice and her pussy is delicious. But my session lacked the GFE lust that PP/A-S was known for. It's back to Sasha and Mary for me at this place.

Smiling...

Greeted me with a big smile in a sheer nightie that silhouetted her thin body and C-sized bolt-ons. I was intrigued and excited for a frolicking romp on the mattress with this little tart, but my expectations were not met. We stripped and had the standard shower complete with BBBJ and vertical back guru with her sumptuous breasts and perky nipples. All those pre-game boxes were checked. DFK was light without any lust though. Standard $$$ all-in donation.

Back in the bedroom I crawled on top of her and gently licked and nibbled my way around her errogenous zones between her earlobes and bellybutton. Despite what looked like augmented breasts, they felt nice and were fun to play with. And her nipples engorged appropriately from gentle suckling and rubbing. Smiling's pussy is shaved with minimal stubble the day I had her. Her labia and clit are large for a Chinese woman and delicious to stimulate in your mouth. She loves the DATY so we continued turning up our heat with a nice 15 minute 69 session. Smiling sucks well with some DT, but doesn't allow herself to get too impassioned in the moment. No spitty shaft and balls play. I think that's what I missed.
When it was time for our coital union, Smiling was concerned with my length. Now I never considered, nor received complaints, that my length was anything scary, but Smiling was apprehensive. I entered slowly in Mish and started a gentle rhythm to get her opened and self-lubricated. That worked for about 20 minutes to within 10 minute of our ending time when she begged me to finish. So a increased my trusts only to hit cervix and cause her discomfort. Smiling was not anymore. I backed off the pile driving and filled the hat with my milk. Slow extraction of my horn from her tight pussy brought a smile back to Smiling's face.

We jumped in the shower together one more time to refresh for our day and parted way. It was a fun fuck with a sensitive lady. Her website photos are not her face but may be her body. Her breasts are nice and her pussy is delicious. But my session lacked the GFE lust that PP/A-S was known for. It's back to Sasha and Mary for me at this place.
Thank you for writing the review. I will let her know what her missed. In addition, the photo is her own, we will not use fake photos to deceive people.

Smiling...

Finally a proper smiling review!!

I been meaning to see her. But i am still unsure if i'm in the AS/PP database. I guess i'll have to contact them and ask when i'm ready to go.

How tall would you say she is? I've asked everyone under the sun and NO ONE knows lol

Finally a proper smiling review!!

I been meaning to see her. But i am still unsure if i'm in the AS/PP database. I guess i'll have to contact them and ask when i'm ready to go.

How tall would you say she is? I've asked everyone under the sun and NO ONE knows lol
I'd put Smiling at 5'2"-5'4" and no more than 105". She is very thin with luscious C or D cups on her chest. Her long legs make her look taller than she is. Very thin waist and flat tummy. My guess her measurements are 34C-23-32

I'd put Smiling at 5'2"-5'4" and no more than 105". She is very thin with luscious C or D cups on her chest. Her long legs make her look taller than she is. Very thin waist and flat tummy. My guess her measurements are 34C-23-32
Thank you my dude. I'm gonna contact PP when i'm ready to go and ask them if i'm still in their database. I hope lol.

I saw her a couple of months ago. I loved her lithe body and especially her long nips. Service was just so so but worth a go just for playing with her body. I would concur with the measurements you listed. When I saw her she had that chain around her tiny waist like her pics.

Met up with Mary this week. It’s been almost a year since I last saw her. Booked a half hour for a quick session. She was amazing, very sexy woman, quick hug and kiss, jumped in the shower and then off to the action. BBBJ, ACG, and RCG, popped a little faster than anticipated, but she made really working me out. Can’t wait for the next session.

Viola

I finally got to see Viola at their lower east side location. She’s petite, very cute and bubbly personality. Very little English. Upon arriving she greets me in a 2 piece bikini. Top rack is natural and bottom is clean shaven. Her BBBJ technique isn’t quite up to par with Gaga or Nina. Afterwards she mounts on top for some CG, then we move to K9 and finally finish in mish. Overall her performance was average. She’s a sweet girl and is worth trying at least once. Hh damage was the usual rate of $200.

34 Chinese Ayumi
Short with curves. Above average

So I decided to see this girl it was between her and Yubi. Mms told me Ayumi better body. So I said I'll see her. I drive there. Park a few feet from location and head on in. Nice apt never been to this spot before. It was bound to happen in 5+yrs I haven't had an even mediocre session never mind this one which was subpar.

She greets me with a lfk and is nice. and she looks good in her one piece tits looking nice. We go to the bedroom and more lfk then we get undressed. She asks me how long. I tell her 30mins. She asks why not longer you rush today? I tell her if I take long I will extend. She says 1 hr 2 pops. Shes naked titties looking good full c's on a small frame. Ass small but kinda cute, not fully toned but not much of a belly.

She starts bbjing me. Feels good I'm enjoying it, she keeps on gets 2/3's in her mouth and some licking of my meatus. She keeps on im hard. She reaches for condom it's been 2-3 mins I tell her want more mouth. She tells me ok but only 30mins. She keeps on. In about 1 min she reaches for condom again. Get a bit more but less than 4 mins bbbj, I felt her nice tits a bit while she was bbjing me.

She gets in doggy I tell her lay back I enter her she lubes up. I leave a few inches out. I lift her legs up she's not that accommodating with the position so I lay on her and fuck her kinda deep. She says "yes honey I like, fuck me, you deep." I keep on I'm getting my rhythm she kisses my neck I suck her tit real brief. I lift her hips up and go a bit and she starts screaming and then lays her waist back down. I most of the time in missionary had only 2/3's in. It's been maybe 5 mins. I switch her to doggy her ass looks kinda cute. She says she likes it like this. Im palming her ass. Looking in the mirror and she is also looking. Miirrors all along the bed on the wall. I'm deep but going kinda soft. For the second time she says cum inside me. First time she said cum. It's been maybe 15 mins or so all in . I keep on, almost came but that cum baby is a turnoff.

So I rip condom off lay on my back tell her need her mouth. She obliges a bit more Hj and ball job with her hands. A few licks here and there a suck. So I tell her lick more. She says not to cim. I tell her fine. She keeps jerking me after a few mins I bust some on her tits some on her hands. She cleans me up. Says I'm superman that's why I'm tired. I tell her shower she says ok.

She washes me, mostly cock and chest. Says "mmmm muscles" some lfk and some dfk after listerine real quick. I get dressed in the room and she says she's not there long and not sure if coming back but if I do I should see her. Says she works other place in Queens. I don't bother asking where. Shes nice as I'm getting dressed. Some lfk and some dfk. I'm out the door in 25-28 or so mins.

Breakdown
Face 6.25
Body 7.25
Tits 8
Service 7

MMS tells me through text no cim for 30min option nor rimming. Told her this girl was rushing me. I've never taken 30mins before. But I've never had a bad time at PP. Better options for 30mins if this is the regular, then 30mins isn't a good luck here. Mms said she will speak to Ayumi.
Not recommended.

Why she's Still in my top 5 amp wise!! There's still Something about Mary
On or a about Jun 20, 2019

Chinese: Slim with slight about 34 with curves. So Mary is in my top 5 amp girls and has held that position since my third session. I've seen Mary for the first time April 2017. This is I think my second if not at most 3rd review of her since my first time I've seen her. I've seen her around 10xs. With one threesome in there. That one was kinda cool!!

The first time I saw her she was fun but only let me go in 1/2 way for the majority of the session. Second time 3/4's then fully after some priming her lol. 3rd times a charm literally, because the third time I went all the way and didn't take long. From the second time her bbbj improved. The third time her bbbj was noticeably better. Every time I've seen her. Her bbbj has gotten better. While she is still plenty tight. She has adapted much better than before. Still makes nice moans while inside her. This is just a back story. Just so you know, how girls evolve in this industry after they develop their talents lol.

So I show up. I didn't text her that I was going. Hadn't seen her in 10 mos or so. She texts me onve and a while to say hello and she misses me. I'm sure she misses many of you also lol. So I go in and she is surprised. Always dressed cute and or sexy. Always heels with a bra and panties or negligee. She grabs me and starts dfking me. She gets me my Whiskey and gets herself a small drink. I sometimes forget about the drink they give you. It's a nice touch many places don't incorporate any more or never did. They should though, it is a nice add on. I sip, she drinks a bit. Says she likes whiskey & scotch. More dfking. She kisses well. Every amp girl in my top 5 kisses well to very well. She helps me get undressed. She takes her clothes off as well. I start feeling her up breasts and ass and sucking on em. She starts stroking me. Grabs me by my cock and takes me to the shower. I like the shower they have at PP. So she's scrubbing me I'm scrubbing her p2p in the shower. She drops to her knees and takes me in her warm mouth. She keeps on, I'm watching her she's giving me eye contact. She's licking, then stops. We finish up then i dry off while she finishes. We adjourn to the bedroom.

I lay down she lays on me dfking while I'm caressing her Lil ass. She doesn't have a bubble contrary to what people say. It's small but I still caress it lol. Now she goes for my cock. She's using all mouth. Fuck her mouth has gotten better from 10 mos ago. She looks at me while she takes 4/5's of my dick in her mouth. An occasional licking of my balls and sucking of em make me moan hard. I start saying "fuck that feels good" she starts grinning and kisses my dick. After what was about 10 mins. She gets up and sits up and rubs my cock against her pussy. Im getting super hard and she smiles more. After a few mins she grabs the condom.

She leans forward more dfking she goes on her feet Asian cow girl and just puts my cock inside. The p2p lubed her up and she's just fucking me hard and fast. I start looking at her and she's biting her lips. She's using better condoms than before. I think crown. I'm getting close. I pinch her nipples and she keeps on. She looks at me and screams "yea baby, yea baby... your big cock". I am resisting busting it's been 10 mins. I just can't hold out much longer. She keeps on and I tell her "you'reeee fucking me goooood, fuck you're fuckinnngg me goooood" she starts screaming and goes faster. That's all she wrote. I erupt inside her and I'm getting super sensitive. She keeps on jumping on my still strong cock. I eventually tap out. She laughs and lays on her back as she catches her breath quickly.

She cleans me up and shows me her excercise mat and small weights. We chat and she tells me how she's been. And hits me and asks me why I haven't seen her. I tell her I won't wait so long next time and change the subject. It's what Women do and it works well sometimes lol. We got like 15 mins left or more. She asks shower I say yea. Back in the shower srcubs me more dfk, sucks me some more. I can't bust again. But she says she wants to try anyway lol.

The breakdown
Face 7
Body 7.25
Service 9
Personality 9.5
Shes awesome 1/2 Chinese 1/2 Japanese and sweet. Treat her well fellas. I'm sure most of you do.

She’s been there about a month by now. I saw her a few weeks ago but not impressed. She’s skinny with small boobs, with kind of a lame, uninspired attitude. There are definitely better choices at this place if you want real GFE
Thanks. Saved me a session! I was almost tempted watching her videos on the site.

A renewed word of caution when hobbying.

Gentleman, I have to share with my brethren hobbyists an incident that recently happened to me that we all must be alert to.

While entering the Hell's Kitchen location of this favorite playground, I was assaulted by a thug that had too much information about this location to just be random. This unpleasantry happened at 7pm on a weeknight by a 5'10", 220-230# black man wearing dark cargo shorts, a navy tee shirt, round-frame sunglasses, and a NY Mets blue cap. His stature was quite square with probably around 46" shoulders. I don't remember any facial hair on him.

Upon arriving at the building address I was buzzed in through both entrance doors and knocked on the apartment door. I heard the usual scurrying behind the door and then the front door buzzer again through the apartment door. I heard the 2 entrance doors open but did not hear footsteps up the stairs behind me. The thug asked me if I was here to see xxxx, the most famous lady at that location. I confirmed the question and was immediately pushed up against the apartment door with the thug feeling my back pockets and then my front pockets. Fortunately I never carry anything in my back pockets and my front pockets are quite deep. I pushed his hands away and turned to face this idiot which momentarily stopped the action. He simply demanded, "Give me the money." At the moment I thought this guy was jealous that I was seeing xxxx instead of him seeing her. I pushed him back saying, "Ok, you see her" and quickly lunged to the left through the inner foyer door. I was anxious about the outer foyer door because that one pulls inward and I saw another black guy standing outside the front door next to the doorknob. Fortunately the doorknob opened smoothly and I was able to slip past the outer door obstacles and I sprinted into the 9th ave crowd. As I left the building, my assailant was yelling to me to "Chill out, chill out" to allay any suspicion by the sidewalk traffic. I was not followed as I weaved through the city blocks into Times Square before stopping to call the Mamasan.

My theory is these guys know hobbyists carry cash and want to be discrete. Their strategy is to use provider addresses as unknowing bait to lure their victim to isolating locations. These guys used the names of the apartment's occupants to verify their target was in the trap. I think they watched the general address of the apartment building and when I got there, they may have seen which call button I pushed and then they buzzed immediately after I entered to which the apartment occupants though it was me again. With over 20 years invested in this hobby, this was my first incident that has me considering slowing down or trying retirement. Fortunately this thug had no weapon and was not psycho. Still scary!

Thankfully, my assailant didn't get anything off me so after my nerves settled down I visited my option 2 to achieve my objective.;)

The take-away is look around the addresses we visit before taking the final steps in. I have a renewed sense of caution going forward.

Be careful out there!

Moderator, if this post should be a new thread, please adjust. Thank you.

What did the mamasan say to what had happened? if the person was buzzed in it had to be someone the MMS know. and they have a camera in the outside the middle and right near the door so they should have saw what was happening.

Last edited by a moderator: