Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

pokler

Power Bottom
Right so I've never seen Daria. I've only seen Claire at A&K spa over a yr ago. She did a handstand and is the same girl in the pic as Angel. She was around 5ft or 4ft11 maybe. So sounds like the girl I saw is Angel. People here said Clarie was Daria and Angel is Claire.
Ed
So sounds like Daria left Asian sensation and was never Claire from A&K who is now Angel at Asian Sensation. Based on the two of your meetings with both.
All too complicated. All I want is a female tongue in my asshole . Is this too much to ask ?

I saw Angel today: https://www.pleasure-palace.club/angel

She is a petite spinner, this is not the first time i saw her, I saw angel once before, and wow, she is pretty got great body, good english, she said she is working on 6 pack and you can tell. no she is not msuclar, but is very fit, it's type of body that super model is working on. Angel remember me when I walk in and immediately plant a wet DFK like a long lost lover and took my hand down to her room.

When I was in her "dungeon", she literally took everyoff and give me a lap dance while we're naked and she does that for awhile, given me a pre-view bbbj then on to the shower where she clean me down throughly with few DFK and BBBJ for tease play. back to the room, i actually sat on this couch chair where she does her famous acrobat BBBJ which is stunning to watch, did some rim and took me to the bed where we began fuck like rabbits. Went through few position and i deposited in the bag while in DS.

Angel is one of the top girl at AS/PP, she told me she was back in her homeland for awhile, said she lost her 6 pack while eating alot and wants to gain it back. Hopefully she will be there for awhile and i suggest if anyone was on the fence of seeing angel, don't, just run to her now.
I saw Angel last year and was impressed with her body. When I touched her stomach for example I could feel teh muscles under her soft skin. Hard body, soft skin and it was a great combination. And talk about sexy! Dancing, playing around, and when she did the handstand routine her pussy was right at eye level and oh my bod was that a turn-on. She had me so horney that when it was time for the main event I was hard as a rock. Great experience!

I saw Angel twice in the last 2 months and I must say she has the best body I have seen. She did the handstand and it was a new experience for me. We did the shower with a BBBJ included. Back to the room she continued the BBBJ and then applied the condom and rode me RCG She then removed the condom and gave in a great BBBJ with cum in mouth. while playing with her pussy. You got to go see her before she leaves.

I saw Angel twice in the last 2 months and I must say she has the best body I have seen. She did the handstand and it was a new experience for me. We did the shower with a BBBJ included. Back to the room she continued the BBBJ and then applied the condom and rode me RCG She then removed the condom and gave in a great BBBJ with cum in mouth. while playing with her pussy. You got to go see her before she leaves.
Yeah daria's handstand bbbj is iconic. But IMHO it's more of a spectacle than anything else. I felt like she was concentrating on not falling vs trying to really do a good job at head lol.

I admired it for about 5 minutes before i told her to "get your ass down here". Literally LOL

pokler

Power Bottom
Did she have short hair and look like she’s from Singapore ?

Nina
I saw her before last year a few times and when I found out she was back, I just couldn't resist. She is one of the hottest providers I have ever been with! This time around I visit their lower east location and behind the door was Nina waiting for me in lingerie on her killer body. She's lost some weight, didn't think that possible on her frame and now has new man-made bolt ons.

Like every session, we have a small make out session in the room before proceeding to the stand up shower. In the shower she soaps junior good, lots of rubbing and after rinsing off a nice BBBJ. After drying up, onto the room where she rips the towel off me and on her knees she resumes BBBJ. Between the moaning sounds and the look she gives me, I'm ready to pop within minutes. I lift her off the floor and lay her on the bed, my God this girl's pussy tastes amazing (nicely shaved). I lay down and we DFK some more (lips are soft and boy she loves to kiss). Cover goes on and we start with CG then RCG which leads to K9, I then finish in Mish. She's only here until end of the month, so I will definitely come see her a few more times depeding on what my wallet will allow. Prices remain the same $300h / 200hh. I’ve done both with her and every minute is worth every cent!

Hello my fellow mongers it's been a while since I posted, Last weekend I was able to squeeze out some time and met up with the lovely Angel, and as many of you have posted, she is a nice looking woman, very friendly, and has a great body. She does go through a sort of mechanical routine, but I was able to throw her off track by picking her up and carrying her off the bed. It was my first time booking a 1/2 hour session, so i had no time to waste. Great BBBJ, threw the cover on she did some ACG, Mish, and turned her into K9 for the big finish. Overall not bad, It was one of the more enjoyable moments I've had with AS/PP girls, I'm now thinking of seeing the whole lineup with 1/2 hour sessions to see who else I like and would be worth spending the 1+ with.
Good review. What do the 1/2 hour sessions go for $$. Thanks

Yeah daria's handstand bbbj is iconic. But IMHO it's more of a spectacle than anything else. I felt like she was concentrating on not falling vs trying to really do a good job at head lol.

I admired it for about 5 minutes before i told her to "get your ass down here". Literally LOL
And if I am not mistaken she also went by the name Ruby on the west side at another agency before AS. This is about 4 years ago. She's the only one I'm aware of doing the handstand thing.

And if I am not mistaken she also went by the name Ruby on the west side at another agency before AS. This is about 4 years ago. She's the only one I'm aware of doing the handstand thing.
The place your referring to sounds like Foxy Angels. 1st floor apt on 47th. They had one room in particular with a huge bed. Had plenty of doubles with Ruby and the other girls on that thing

That move is overrated. Everything else about her is fire though. She's a very pretty girl too along with her incredible body and skills. I just wish she was more personable. Only reason why i haven't kept her on the rotation. I do wanna see her again pretty soon though.

OK - so are Claire, Angel and Daria one and the same person? I believe that there is a direct lineage betwixt and between said lady(ies) that can be traced by going back through too many emails for me to bother. The easier way would be for someone with DIRECT knowledge to answer the question.
Next is Ruby of Foxy Angels, who did the handstand trick and then took some time off and then was rumored in Flushing for a bit. Is she now Claire, Angel and Daria, or is the only connective tissue that she did handstands. Again anyone with DIRECT knowledge?
OMG, why is this so difficult?

OK - so are Claire, Angel and Daria one and the same person? I believe that there is a direct lineage betwixt and between said lady(ies) that can be traced by going back through too many emails for me to bother. The easier way would be for someone with DIRECT knowledge to answer the question.
Next is Ruby of Foxy Angels, who did the handstand trick and then took some time off and then was rumored in Flushing for a bit. Is she now Claire, Angel and Daria, or is the only connective tissue that she did handstands. Again anyone with DIRECT knowledge?
OMG, why is this so difficult?
I have seen all 4 (not at the same time), and can confidently say that in 2018 when I saw them, they were all different women.

Angel that I saw is a petite, southeast asian strumpet who is going on a long vacation starting next week.
Ruby is a petite Chinese harlot that knows very little English and loves to deliver BBBJCIM. I have not heard of her return to the area.
Daria is a different performer from Angel and Ruby regardless of their similar "dance" moves.
Claire was a different lady last year, yet again. She was the biggest of the 4 at around 5' 4", 110-115#.

Whatever name they are using now, don't be concerned. All provide very satisfying service. I have not seen any of them in a few months due to all the other delicious choices the Big Apple provides.

pokler

Power Bottom
Lots of girls offer greek though. So not sure how this is a kept secret lol.
Not really. The best and most popular provider here who may have the longest tenure here does not offer or allow Greek. I’ve seen her about 15 times and have done everything imaginable with her so I know that’s where she draws the line .