Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

I saw Angel today: https://www.pleasure-palace.club/angel

She is a petite spinner, this is not the first time i saw her, I saw angel once before, and wow, she is pretty got great body, good english, she said she is working on 6 pack and you can tell. no she is not msuclar, but is very fit, it's type of body that super model is working on. Angel remember me when I walk in and immediately plant a wet DFK like a long lost lover and took my hand down to her room.

When I was in her "dungeon", she literally took everyoff and give me a lap dance while we're naked and she does that for awhile, given me a pre-view bbbj then on to the shower where she clean me down throughly with few DFK and BBBJ for tease play. back to the room, i actually sat on this couch chair where she does her famous acrobat BBBJ which is stunning to watch, did some rim and took me to the bed where we began fuck like rabbits. Went through few position and i deposited in the bag while in DS.

Angel is one of the top girl at AS/PP, she told me she was back in her homeland for awhile, said she lost her 6 pack while eating alot and wants to gain it back. Hopefully she will be there for awhile and i suggest if anyone was on the fence of seeing angel, don't, just run to her now.

She is a petite spinner, this is not the first time i saw her, I saw angel once before, and wow, she is pretty got great body, good english, she said she is working on 6 pack and you can tell. no she is not msuclar, but is very fit, it's type of body that super model is working on. Angel remember me when I walk in and immediately plant a wet DFK like a long lost lover and took my hand down to her room.

When I was in her "dungeon", she literally took everyoff and give me a lap dance while we're naked and she does that for awhile, given me a pre-view bbbj then on to the shower where she clean me down throughly with few DFK and BBBJ for tease play. back to the room, i actually sat on this couch chair where she does her famous acrobat BBBJ which is stunning to watch, did some rim and took me to the bed where we began fuck like rabbits. Went through few position and i deposited in the bag while in DS.

Angel is one of the top girl at AS/PP, she told me she was back in her homeland for awhile, said she lost her 6 pack while eating alot and wants to gain it back. Hopefully she will be there for awhile and i suggest if anyone was on the fence of seeing angel, don't, just run to her now.

Aka daria right?

I wanna revisit her. Last time i saw her, i saw her super super early morning thanks to her and MMS for granting me that time slot. But she wasn't happy about it. Especially since i made her work the entire hour too lol

I wanna see her again and make it up to her.

pokler

Power Bottom

Saw her a few weeks ago and she started with the lap dance routine but I made it clear right away I’d the one directing traffic not her. I need to be in total control and had her do my routines. If I wanted a lap dance I’d of gone to a lap dance party .She was totally cool with it. She took out a nice toy for my ass ..

And no she’s not Daria .. Looks nothing at all like her not even close .

pokler

Power Bottom
She looks just like Claire from Angel's & Kings Spa who they said used to be Daria from Pleasure Palace and is now Angel. While I'm not sure about her being Daria. I am sure she was known as Claire by those pics posted.
Daria= Claire but that equation has nothing to do with Angel .

If you’re looking the change it up then Angel (formerly Daria) is worth a try. She’s got a bunch of gimmicks, like handstand BBBJ, dancing and I think she even did this water gargle BBBJ with me once. She’s also a tad younger than Gaga.
To the doubters.

Someone who also saw daria, confirmed angel is daria.

I mean i get it if you wanna keep daria a secret, but the name change only lasts for so long, until someone finds out and posts it LOL

pokler

Power Bottom
Numerous people have said they are one and the same. The pics she uses now as Angel show the Woman I saw as Claire back over a yr ago.
The girl I saw as Angel was from Singapore and did not all all look Chinese or Korean .. Is it possible I baited and switched to this Singapore girl who said she was Angel ?
Sure that’s possible . Again I saw Daria 3-4 times and they looked different .

pokler

Power Bottom
Numerous people have said they are one and the same. The pics she uses now as Angel show the Woman I saw as Claire back over a yr ago.

I just looked at Angels pic. Her hair in pic is very long but the girl I saw who was represented to me as Angel has very very short hair. Guess they pulled a bait and switch on me but it don’t matter since the girl I saw was fantastic.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I just looked at Angels pic. Her hair in pic is very long but the girl I saw who was represented to me as Angel has very very short hair. Guess they pulled a bait and switch on me but it don’t matter since the girl I saw was fantastic.
Or she changes wigs often?

I saw Daria some years ago. In terms of attitude not one of PPC-AS finest, thought she was somewhat on the mechanical side. Angel looks a little different and hot.

The girl I saw as Angel was from Singapore and did not all all look Chinese or Korean .. Is it possible I baited and switched to this Singapore girl who said she was Angel ?
Sure that’s possible . Again I saw Daria 3-4 times and they looked different .
Gentlemen, I'm going to chime in here also with Pokler. The original Angel that I've seen numerous times at A-S/P-P was about 5' from Singapore with good command of English with a southeast asian accent. She reminded me of the now UTR sexual dynamo Tiffany from EA/ 28th st. The original Daria I'd seen at A-S/P-P before Angel arrived from LA was about 5'3" with poor English skills and classic Chinese facial structure. When seeing both on consecutive days, Daria is noticably bigger than the petite Angel. The lap dance crap is Angel's original schtick while the handstand BBBJ was Daria's original moniker. I preferred Angel's tighter pussy to Daria's, but they both will drain you dry.

I am not familiar with Daria's hiatus at A&K to vouch for her alias there. The recent observations that they "both" are doing handstands sounds like an unfortunate B&S pulled by the organization. I hope it's not a tactical ploy in the wake of some commendable competition.

Just my 2cents worth of knowledge.

pokler

Power Bottom
Gentlemen, I'm going to chime in here also with Pokler. The original Angel that I've seen numerous times at A-S/P-P was about 5' from Singapore with good command of English with a southeast asian accent. She reminded me of the now UTR sexual dynamo Tiffany from EA/ 28th st. The original Daria I'd seen at A-S/P-P before Angel arrived from LA was about 5'3" with poor English skills and classic Chinese facial structure. When seeing both on consecutive days, Daria is noticably bigger than the petite Angel. The lap dance crap is Angel's original schtick while the handstand BBBJ was Daria's original moniker. I preferred Angel's tighter pussy to Daria's, but they both will drain you dry.

I am not familiar with Daria's hiatus at A&K to vouch for her alias there. The recent observations that they "both" are doing handstands sounds like an unfortunate B&S pulled by the organization. I hope it's not a tactical ploy in the wake of some commendable competition.

So then I’m right .
Angel and Daria are 2 different people

Right so I've never seen Daria. I've only seen Claire at A&K spa over a yr ago. She did a handstand and is the same girl in the pic as Angel. She was around 5ft or 4ft11 maybe. So sounds like the girl I saw is Angel. People here said Clarie was Daria and Angel is Claire.

So sounds like Daria left Asian sensation and was never Claire from A&K who is now Angel at Asian Sensation. Based on the two of your meetings with both.