Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

pokler

Power Bottom
GAGA
UTOPIA review

This report is somewhat dated as I saw Gaga some time ago. However
I am sure she has not changed if not even gotten better..

I saw her initially on the East side in the 30’s and then a few times on the West side in a 2 floor apartment in the 50’s

I initially met her on the east side; I understand she is now permanently on the West side. When I entered the apartment, it was quite nice. I was greeted by the mamasan and then this apparition appeared in a very sexy outfit showing almost everything. She is taller than most girls and has a superb figure with very nice bolt ons.

We went to her as she put it “her office”. There were toys here and there and there and she asked if I wanted a shower, Hell yes !!

We stripped down and off to the shower, she gave a very nice cleanup with multiple BBBJ teases. Get out of here otherwise, it would be all over.

We went back to the “office” and I felt like I was back in school. She has a bunch of flip cards showing people in different positions and she asked me what position I wanted first. Well back to the BBBJ.

I was so weak I had to have her stop and to kill time I went down on that beautiful pussi of hers. She seemed to enjoy it but it was not an earth shattering O in any event. I then started in Mish and she asked “you fuck me in the ass now?” Not normally my thing but what the hell. On went the cap and she lowered herself on me. WOW what an ass. It didn’t take long and I was toast.

I saw her numerous times after that and she was always was superb.
Past review note she offers anal.
In your many visits did you tap that ?
If yes , upcharge ?

GAGA
UTOPIA review

This report is somewhat dated as I saw Gaga some time ago. However
I am sure she has not changed if not even gotten better..

I saw her initially on the East side in the 30’s and then a few times on the West side in a 2 floor apartment in the 50’s

I initially met her on the east side; I understand she is now permanently on the West side. When I entered the apartment, it was quite nice. I was greeted by the mamasan and then this apparition appeared in a very sexy outfit showing almost everything. She is taller than most girls and has a superb figure with very nice bolt ons.

We went to her as she put it “her office”. There were toys here and there and there and she asked if I wanted a shower, Hell yes !!

We stripped down and off to the shower, she gave a very nice cleanup with multiple BBBJ teases. Get out of here otherwise, it would be all over.

We went back to the “office” and I felt like I was back in school. She has a bunch of flip cards showing people in different positions and she asked me what position I wanted first. Well back to the BBBJ.

I was so weak I had to have her stop and to kill time I went down on that beautiful pussi of hers. She seemed to enjoy it but it was not an earth shattering O in any event. I then started in Mish and she asked “you fuck me in the ass now?” Not normally my thing but what the hell. On went the cap and she lowered herself on me. WOW what an ass. It didn’t take long and I was toast.

I saw her numerous times after that and she was always was superb.
was there an up fee for anal?

LOL, the building on 54th mentioned/pictured in this article about landlords getting busted for airbnb's is the old Asian Sensation location from 4-5(?) years ago. Glory days of Victoria, Elsa, Orange, etc. There were always people coming and going in the lobby/elevator, so no surprise that it was an Airbnb haven
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/14/nyregion/airbnb-illegal-brokers-real-estate.html
To be fair, this was one if the all time great AMP locations in terms of convenience and access.

Happened to go by this past weekend.It was one of those experiences that just wasn't up to par with what I was used to here at The Palace, i booked an hour with the "new girl" Ruby, walked in to there Westside location, and was greeted by Ruby at the door. She appears to be mid to late 30's if not older, she did say she was 27, which at the point I just smiled at her. When I booked, I inquired about the "weekend rate" Which i was told was still active. But when it came up with Ruby she said it was 3. I didn't feel like arguing, but at that point I should have just walked out. We undressed a quick wash up and off to business. BBBJ was not the best, but also not the worst, she went for a good ten minutes, but stopped a few times to spit in the trash. Iv'e never had that happen before, but since I am an active reader of the thread I knew it had happened to my fellow mongers. She then stopped and said oK now we fuck... SO cover went on, and she got in for ACG, followed by RCG, I pushed her on the K9, and then MS where I popped round 1. She was very vocal, a bit too vocal lol...

So she begins rubbing my legs and massaging my thighs, cuddles next to me and begins giving me a HJ. she then asks if I want to go again, I said of course, I asked for more BBBJ, but she went on and put the cover back on, and she went straight to K9. I tapped a bit but was soon out of energy. I asked her for more BBBJ, but she began giving me an HJ. At that point I had lost any interest. And just asked her to stop.

She wasn't the best looker, and her hair had the smell of cigarettes. I think IF I ever go back, might stick to my usuals of Mary or Perona. Maybe I'll give Angel a try. But for now i'm going to take a break from the game. It was a bit of a turn off

Happened to go by this past weekend.It was one of those experiences that just wasn't up to par with what I was used to here at The Palace, i booked an hour with the "new girl" Ruby, walked in to there Westside location, and was greeted by Ruby at the door. She appears to be mid to late 30's if not older, she did say she was 27, which at the point I just smiled at her. When I booked, I inquired about the "weekend rate" Which i was told was still active. But when it came up with Ruby she said it was 3. I didn't feel like arguing, but at that point I should have just walked out. We undressed a quick wash up and off to business. BBBJ was not the best, but also not the worst, she went for a good ten minutes, but stopped a few times to spit in the trash. Iv'e never had that happen before, but since I am an active reader of the thread I knew it had happened to my fellow mongers. She then stopped and said oK now we fuck... SO cover went on, and she got in for ACG, followed by RCG, I pushed her on the K9, and then MS where I popped round 1. She was very vocal, a bit too vocal lol...

So she begins rubbing my legs and massaging my thighs, cuddles next to me and begins giving me a HJ. she then asks if I want to go again, I said of course, I asked for more BBBJ, but she went on and put the cover back on, and she went straight to K9. I tapped a bit but was soon out of energy. I asked her for more BBBJ, but she began giving me an HJ. At that point I had lost any interest. And just asked her to stop.

She wasn't the best looker, and her hair had the smell of cigarettes. I think IF I ever go back, might stick to my usuals of Mary or Perona. Maybe I'll give Angel a try. But for now i'm going to take a break from the game. It was a bit of a turn off
This place is my absolute go to, i’ve frequented all 3 of their locations and even the ones they’ve moved out of. With that being said, I must say my past 3 sessions with them have been subpar with what i’ve come to expect from them. Perona is good but not sure if she’s still around. Mary and Angel, while not lookers are good performers! Here’s hoping they get new girls soon!

Do they still have 3 locations? I remember the pink apt
LOL, the building on 54th mentioned/pictured in this article about landlords getting busted for airbnb's is the old Asian Sensation location from 4-5(?) years ago. Glory days of Victoria, Elsa, Orange, etc. There were always people coming and going in the lobby/elevator, so no surprise that it was an Airbnb haven
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/14/nyregion/airbnb-illegal-brokers-real-estate.html
To be fair, this was one if the all time great AMP locations in terms of convenience and access.
do they still have 3 locations? i remember they had a pink apt not too far from this location. another one on the east 54 and west 50 side. I heard that one of them closed down.

Do they still have 3 locations? I remember the pink apt

do they still have 3 locations? i remember they had a pink apt not too far from this location. another one on the east 54 and west 50 side. I heard that one of them closed down.
@Rains. Sorry, no idea. I haven't been to AS/PP for maybe 2 years. I thought the roster ran out of gas a long time ago and I got tired of being disappointed. Unfortunate, as I thought they were right at the top of the market for 2 or 3 years at the beginning. When I was going, the locations changed several times, but always Midtown - East 50's, West 40's/50's and East high 20's/low 30's

@Rains. Sorry, no idea. I haven't been to AS/PP for maybe 2 years. I thought the roster ran out of gas a long time ago and I got tired of being disappointed. Unfortunate, as I thought they were right at the top of the market for 2 or 3 years at the beginning. When I was going, the locations changed several times, but always Midtown - East 50's, West 40's/50's and East high 20's/low 30's
They go up and down. You're right that they were outstanding a few years ago - Candy, Elsa, Vicky, Orange, Ariel, and a few others kept me coming back over and over. Then they had a spell where there were a number of more-or-less forgettable ladies. Never a bad time, but nobody who really sticks in my mind. And then they upped their game again - just last summer they had a great line-up with Taylor, Nina, Romi, Vanessa, Mary, and Perona - and Angel blew me away (pun intended) with her handstand BBBJ and her tight body. I haven't been back for a few months so I'm not sure how they're doing now.

not sure if this is the place for requests, but here goes. Any opinions or endorsements for Smiley currently on their menu? Her photo portfolio on their website got my interested aroused...

Thanks, Gents.

Who would have thunk it!

All that AARP junk mail I started getting when I turned 50 would have had some discount benefits. No where in there literature do I see anything.

Discounts on AAA , hotels, consumer Cellular,. Shity term life insurance! Sure. .
Nothing about your favorite rub and tug spot!!!!

Is that what Bob craft was using down in Florida?

Hello my fellow mongers it's been a while since I posted, Last weekend I was able to squeeze out some time and met up with the lovely Angel, and as many of you have posted, she is a nice looking woman, very friendly, and has a great body. She does go through a sort of mechanical routine, but I was able to throw her off track by picking her up and carrying her off the bed. It was my first time booking a 1/2 hour session, so i had no time to waste. Great BBBJ, threw the cover on she did some ACG, Mish, and turned her into K9 for the big finish. Overall not bad, It was one of the more enjoyable moments I've had with AS/PP girls, I'm now thinking of seeing the whole lineup with 1/2 hour sessions to see who else I like and would be worth spending the 1+ with.

I had a chance to see Rinna yesterday. She is pretty, nice pair of DD's and yea she is barely 5 feet tall. great figure. A bit playful in the shower, pre-view bbbj, dryoff and back into the room for main actions. Gave me a tongue bath with nice rimming, more DFK and BBBJ on with the cover and try all sort of position where I ended at lazy dog. Gave me a massage and nice conversation where she is from and all that....will see her again.

Any opinions or endorsements for Smiley currently on their menu?
I saw Smiley last week. So far she’s the hottest Chinese girl I’ve had a pleasure to fuck. She’s very hot! Beautiful face, spinner-slander body with decent bum, nice C/D cup with almost an inch-long eraser nipples.

She’s not exactly a go-getter in bed, but follows directions well. Highlights include: in-shower preview BBBJ, rimming/TUMA (giving), more BBBJ, 69, DATY, a little bit of FIA, (wrapped) CG, K9, Side ways with CIM finish as I (gently) fuck her face/mouth while rubbing her clits.

I felt like fucking a Hongkong movie star! Highly recommended!

pokler

Power Bottom
I saw Smiley last week. So far she’s the hottest Chinese girl I’ve had a pleasure to fuck. She’s very hot! Beautiful face, spinner-slander body with decent bum, nice C/D cup with almost an inch-long eraser nipples.

She’s not exactly a go-getter in bed, but follows directions well. Highlights include: in-shower preview BBBJ, rimming/TUMA (giving), more BBBJ, 69, DATY, a little bit of FIA, (wrapped) CG, K9, Side ways with CIM finish as I (gently) fuck her face/mouth while rubbing her clits.

I felt like fucking a Hongkong movie star! Highly recommended!
How many clits does she have?