Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

I’m about to go here in the next few days. I’ve tried gaga and Mary here. Gaga is always a guaranteed good time. Is angel worth a session over Gaga? Or is it best to stick with Gaga?
Depends what you are looking for in your session. I myself am not a Daria/Angel fan. She is fit but average looks and skill. Greek was also not worth the upcharge. IMO both Gaga and Mary are much better. Mary in a GFE way and Gaga obviously in a PSE way. I would also throw Perona into that conversation. There is a huge drop off in talent on their current roster after that.

I’m about to go here in the next few days. I’ve tried gaga and Mary here. Gaga is always a guaranteed good time. Is angel worth a session over Gaga? Or is it best to stick with Gaga?
You really can't go wrong with either of them. For me, I thought that Angel was more attractive and she is definitely in better shape. But I think that Gaga has better skills. MonkeyBiz also mentioned Mary and Perona - they are both very good as well. Mary is a sweetheart and Perona tried harder than most to make sure I had a good time.

As far as communication goes, I think that Mary probably speaks English best. So if having a conversation (or communicating what you want) is important, Mary will be easiest to talk with. Gaga and Perona both do OK here also, but they're not at Mary's level. And Angel's English was most rudimentary. Although, that being said, talking was not one of my high priorities.

I'd recommend seeing all of them (over time - unless your heart and finances are both in good shape) - that way you can compare for yourself!

You really can't go wrong with either of them. For me, I thought that Angel was more attractive and she is definitely in better shape. But I think that Gaga has better skills. MonkeyBiz also mentioned Mary and Perona - they are both very good as well. Mary is a sweetheart and Perona tried harder than most to make sure I had a good time.

As far as communication goes, I think that Mary probably speaks English best. So if having a conversation (or communicating what you want) is important, Mary will be easiest to talk with. Gaga and Perona both do OK here also, but they're not at Mary's level. And Angel's English was most rudimentary. Although, that being said, talking was not one of my high priorities.

I'd recommend seeing all of them (over time - unless your heart and finances are both in good shape) - that way you can compare for yourself!
For what it's worth I've tried all those girls and Mary is the best outta all of em imo. Gaga is overrated and Angel is cute but not as skilled. Perona is nice and tries likes to kiss but I was more attracted to Mary and she speaks better English. Haven't seen her in 5 mos.

Can’t speak about Angel but from my experiences with Gaga/Mary/Perona... I can rank them as below.

Gaga: Hardcore PSE
Mary: More sensual and closer to a GFE
Perina: She is some where between Gaga and Mary and closer to PSE and definitely younger.

Communication wise I never had too much problem with any of the three!

Can’t speak about Angel but from my experiences with Gaga/Mary/Perona... I can rank them as below.

Perina: She is some where between Gaga and Mary and closer to PSE and definitely younger.

My last three appts there have been misses. Very average. Ayumi, Shirley and a girl who is not on their roster anymore. The MMS is also very misleading with her recommendations. I am pretty much done with this place. Too many other good options.

My last three appts there have been misses. Very average. Ayumi, Shirley and a girl who is not on their roster anymore. The MMS is also very misleading with her recommendations. I am pretty much done with this place. Too many other good options.
I agree with you about the mamasan recommendations not working out here. She just wants to get you in. Definitely not like Kim from PH who is always spot on about who to hook you up with.
That’s why I do my research before picking a girl at PP. So far my experiences have all been great.

Mary can do hardcore PSE if you tip her.

Perona is headed home soon. I've seldom had a better time with anyone since I started in the transgression years ago. Very sweet, good sense of humour, quite beautiful IMO. Highly recommended.
She leaving and she never even got her picture posted in the line up. I think she would of had more reviews and more monger would of seen her if her pic and stats was posted on the site.

She leaving and she never even got her picture posted in the line up. I think she would of had more reviews and more monger would of seen her if her pic and stats was posted on the site.
Her pics and stats always been there. Have you seen her before?? Saw her once. Wanted to dfk whole session. Tight pussy face a 6. Body a 7 nice legs tits soso. Best dick licker perhaps for all of 2018. Sweet girl.

http://www.asian-sensation.com/perona.html

Sent text to MMS early Saturday morning 1/5, booked 11am with Perona, it was my first time seeing her, I’ve seen Mary on plenty of occasions. Was sent the address to their location, and off i was on my new adventure. Perona let me in and I was set back on how pretty she is, really caught off guard. She is really pretty and has a nice ass! Nice quick shower, then off to the races... start off with her teasing me all over, then a slow sensual bbbj, switch to 69 for a little DATY, nice DT long and sensual stroked, she’s amazing at it. After this I was throbbing ready to fuck! Threw on the cover and started off with Mish, her legs up in the air as I pounded away, Went into DS she had nice ass, it was such a wonderful view pounded her out, she moans so nicely I couldn’t contain myself and popped. A nice massage afterwards and some really funny conversations about some scars I have from my motorcycle accidents, and off I went into then weekend feeling blissful, looking forward to my next visit.

Not sure how are you guys basing PSE ratings. It differs widely but I’ve been thinking greek. So how do you guys base PSE ratings on? TUMA? BBBJNQNCOMGBBQ? Face-Fucking? Rimming?

Not sure how are you guys basing PSE ratings. It differs widely but I’ve been thinking greek. So how do you guys base PSE ratings on? TUMA? BBBJNQNCOMGBBQ? Face-Fucking? Rimming?
That’s one heck of a long acronym. And TUMA ? How is that different than rimming? Anyways, PSE for me everything except BBFS and Greek and the attitude that they bring during the session. Both Gaga and Perona can/will take charge and are aggressive in their actions where as Mary will do everything they do but a little bit more submissive. But that’s just my take on it and there are some folks here where it means more and for some less...

TUMA (Tongue Up My A) does not involve fingers. I’ve seen Perona (Paloma? Never did get her exact bame) and she indeed has agressive attitude. I thought my nipples would fall off!

GAGA
UTOPIA review

This report is somewhat dated as I saw Gaga some time ago. However
I am sure she has not changed if not even gotten better..

I saw her initially on the East side in the 30’s and then a few times on the West side in a 2 floor apartment in the 50’s

I initially met her on the east side; I understand she is now permanently on the West side. When I entered the apartment, it was quite nice. I was greeted by the mamasan and then this apparition appeared in a very sexy outfit showing almost everything. She is taller than most girls and has a superb figure with very nice bolt ons.

We went to her as she put it “her office”. There were toys here and there and there and she asked if I wanted a shower, Hell yes !!

We stripped down and off to the shower, she gave a very nice cleanup with multiple BBBJ teases. Get out of here otherwise, it would be all over.

We went back to the “office” and I felt like I was back in school. She has a bunch of flip cards showing people in different positions and she asked me what position I wanted first. Well back to the BBBJ.

I was so weak I had to have her stop and to kill time I went down on that beautiful pussi of hers. She seemed to enjoy it but it was not an earth shattering O in any event. I then started in Mish and she asked “you fuck me in the ass now?” Not normally my thing but what the hell. On went the cap and she lowered herself on me. WOW what an ass. It didn’t take long and I was toast.

I saw her numerous times after that and she was always was superb.