Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

He probably meant Shirley.
Sorry, yup. I did mean Shirley.

I did also just have a 90min session with Angel the other night as well.

Overall fairly enjoyable, but way too much mouthwash was involved on her end. Left parts of me tingling / burning at times.

Her body was definitely a 9+ (honestly better/more fit in person than the website would lead you to believe). Lots of dancing/teasing. Def did feel a bit more scripted than other providers though.

I personally wouldn’t go back to her, but I would recommend if you’re mostly into the aesthetic appeal of a provider.

My 2-cents on Angel from this veteran hobbiest

If been a regular of this establishment from its inception and Angel is a nice addition to the roster. She is southeast asian petite and toned as you all have read. And she knows the business quite well which I prefer. She reminds me little of the enchanting Vietnamese Tiffany who has since move utr.

In a nut shell as to not waste your time repeating the details, you get the full top-notch performance you expect from the team at A-S/P-P. Angel's professional talents provide complete satisfaction that has me returning for a therapeutic treatment on a weekly basis. The more she get's comfortable with you, the more she delivers on your needs. I find the donation value still acceptable in this competitive marketplace. Go see her.

You'll enjoy your time. Cheers.

I agree Angel is one of the best providers, especially with a smoking body and pretty face like that..she is perfect in every sense, the girl is made for this profession.. but i feel like she wastes lots of time so as to avoid round 2. For this price, the girl should be more optimistic about the second cup..

I agree Angel is one of the best providers, especially with a smoking body and pretty face like that..she is perfect in every sense, the girl is made for this profession.. but i feel like she wastes lots of time so as to avoid round 2. For this price, the girl should be more optimistic about the second cup..
Most of these ladies are fucking 5 to 10 guys a day. That why their doing thing to waste time so their no time left for round 2. Their pussy must take a pounding so if their can lessen the pounding by half it’s a win for them.

You are the customer. Tell her that second pop is non negotiable before you start. I saw her once at A&K 1.5 yrs ago. She went by Claire before that she was at AS/PP forget her prior name there. Anyway she is good. Extremely tight. Fake tits but sexy. Partial Headstand novelty bbbj.

She is attractive face maybe even pretty. 7.5 face. Looks to be mid 30's. Only seen her once. Cause I've gotten better performance from several others. Mary and Gaga and even Perona all were better in bed. Even Kristy I think tall 5ft8-5ft9 girl gave better performance.

I just joined this board and decided to contribute. Been seeing AS and PP for about 2 years now. Nina is the best I’ve seen since Eva from years past. Nina is actually born in the Philippines and adopted by Chinese parents. My last session with her was on the week she was leaving. Hey and Perona are actually 2 different people. Perona was formerly known as Samantha on AS.
That's good to know. Thanks

You are the customer. Tell her that second pop is non negotiable before you start. I saw her once at A&K 1.5 yrs ago. She went by Claire before that she was at AS/PP forget her prior name there. Anyway she is good. Extremely tight. Fake tits but sexy. Partial Headstand novelty bbbj.

She is attractive face maybe even pretty. 7.5 face. Looks to be mid 30's. Only seen her once. Cause I've gotten better performance from several others. Mary and Gaga and even Perona all were better in bed. Even Kristy I think tall 5ft8-5ft9 girl gave better performance.
And before AS/PP she was at another west side establishment. IMO she's very average...looks, body and performance. The handstand thing is a novelty and Greek really wasn't worth it. Nice girl but outside of 1 to 2 girls their roster has taken a drop. Gaga is their obvious star currently. Candy was good as was Samantha. Mary currently is 2nd to Gaga and it's debatable but I feel that Elsa was the best that AS ever had.

Do share the story.
May come in handy for all of us
Not much more to share...just (to paraphrase Rodney Dangerfield), she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Very impressive! She was also quite receptive to DATY - she was squirming so much it was hard to stay on target, and squirted all over my face when she came. The rest of the session was just as fun - quite an experience!

I noticed later that evening that a bruise was forming (luckily I made a few stops, including a head call, before going home) and had to try to figure out how to explain it. I think I ended up with blaming it on a rambunctious kid who was swinging his backpack around and hit me in the crotch.

Not much more to share...just (to paraphrase Rodney Dangerfield), she could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Very impressive! She was also quite receptive to DATY - she was squirming so much it was hard to stay on target, and squirted all over my face when she came. The rest of the session was just as fun - quite an experience!

I noticed later that evening that a bruise was forming (luckily I made a few stops, including a head call, before going home) and had to try to figure out how to explain it. I think I ended up with blaming it on a rambunctious kid who was swinging his backpack around and hit me in the crotch.
And if your wife bought it then the Oscar for Best Performance in a Potentially Life-Ending Situation goes to this guy ^^^

Also had a very good session with Gina. I was expecting 7-8s from my previous experience but she was 8.5/9 to my delight. I thought donation was 2.6/2.8, but after confirming with booker she said it was 3.0! I made sure to get two shots out of that one.

Gina had a really pretty face and smooth skin. I went through the usual shower, catbath, TUMA, BBBJ, and 69 with DATY/O and FIV. Suited up for action and did her in CG, K9, then let her have it on mish squeezing her tits.
After that she gave decent massage and BBBJ/CIM as finale. She said she loves me and she’ll kill me if I see other girls... but I have yet to see Angel!!

Also had a very good session with Gina. I was expecting 7-8s from my previous experience but she was 8.5/9 to my delight. I thought donation was 2.6/2.8, but after confirming with booker she said it was 3.0! I made sure to get two shots out of that one.

Gina had a really pretty face and smooth skin. I went through the usual shower, catbath, TUMA, BBBJ, and 69 with DATY/O and FIV. Suited up for action and did her in CG, K9, then let her have it on mish squeezing her tits.
After that she gave decent massage and BBBJ/CIM as finale. She said she loves me and she’ll kill me if I see other girls... but I have yet to see Angel!!
Angel is worth a visit. Not sure if she's worth risking death - but let's assume Gina is being a bit hyperbolic. But post your review of Angel quickly, just in case....

$260 is the weekend or over 60 rate.

Saw that Cassidy was back up on the AS website so I sent a text asking to book. Now they say she’s not back. I even asked if she was coming back soon, they just said no. Not sure what happened but I’m pretty bummed, she was one of my favorites here.

I’m about to go here in the next few days. I’ve tried gaga and Mary here. Gaga is always a guaranteed good time. Is angel worth a session over Gaga? Or is it best to stick with Gaga?

I’m about to go here in the next few days. I’ve tried gaga and Mary here. Gaga is always a guaranteed good time. Is angel worth a session over Gaga? Or is it best to stick with Gaga?
Angel is younger better looking and a pro as well. Not as good as Gaga however more attractive. Let's say Gaga is a 6 and Angel is a 7.25 or so.

If you’re looking the change it up then Angel (formerly Daria) is worth a try. She’s got a bunch of gimmicks, like handstand BBBJ, dancing and I think she even did this water gargle BBBJ with me once. She’s also a tad younger than Gaga.