Pleasure-Palace.club / Wall Street Desires Reviews & Discussion 917-622-9836

Review of Eva (Dec 28, 2016)

She's a pretty, about 4'9, 95 pounds, B cup. Pretty face. Made appointment over email, screening was not too bad – just had to provide a few references.
She greeted me in the outfit I requested. She was warm, sensual and had a very nice aura about her. Nothing was rushed and she was very caring with great eye contact throughout.
We sat down and talked for a minutes....she offered me wine. We soon started to kiss and she was really exceptional. She has sweet lips, and a big expressive mouth and tongue.
We were engaged in slow, sensual kissing for at least 5-10 minutes. She started for my belt buckle... Once out of the shower, we started kissing again. She threw my towel down and dropped to her knees.
She gave me slow, sensual cock worship of my balls.....nibbling, licking, kissing....slowly taking the head of my cock in/out of her mouth, trying to go deeper each time. She really enjoyed it and I did too.
Cock worship is my absolute favorite. After about 5 minutes, we headed to the bedroom for more soft&sensual BBBJ, she did a really nice job making love to my cock. She was in no hurry what so ever.
After while, I asked for the cover and we were off to CG. She rode me slowly with lots of DFK. she was so tight. The tightest I have felt in a long time. We went Doggie next, then MISH. She was really moaning and breathing hard.
Again, this woman was tight!!! Her was hugging me like a vice on every stroke and I was a little concerned she was going to pull the condom off of me.
After about 30 minutes of slow pounding....I asked for more BBBJ. She gave me a loving BBBJ for another 10-15 minutes and then I erupted in her mouth and she swallowed the entire load.
I had a really nice time and would repeat in the future. Very sweet girl, who really wants to please. She self-admittedly thinks that her English isn't good but I thought she was good. Such a nice provider.

Saw kristy a few days ago. Wow is all I can say. If you like em tall and stacked then she's your gal. Good English too so we could actually talk. When she saw me she got a smile and planted a big kiss on me that started getting me hard right there. Then we stripped down and does she have a nice body. Long and lean and perfect tits and a pretty face too. We played for awhile and she spent some time playing with my dick and balls and then went tothe shower. She did a great job scrubbing me down and rubbing her soapy body against me and grinded her ass into me while I reached around to play with her firm tits. Gave me a nice preveiw BBBJ too and I swear I almost shot my load right there in the shower. Then went back to the room adn kept playing.
She set me down on the bed and told me to lay on my stomach and started a nice massage and rubbing her tits over my back and some cat bath too. She asked it I wanted rimming but I'm not into it that much so she had me flip over and laid down on top of me. We kissed a bit longer and she was grinding on my dick with her wet pussy. I thought she might try to slip me inside bare but it didn't happen. But she did kiss down my body and took my dick in her mouth for a nice BBBJ. She kept sucking and stroking and playing with my ass a little bit and it felt fantastic. She told me to cum in her mouth but I cant cum more than once in a session so I held out and when it felt I was almost there I told her to stop and it was her turn.
She lay down on her back with a big smile and I started sucking on her nice tits, holding and squeezing them while the nipple was in my mouth and she seemed to be enjoying it. We did some DFK too and then I kissed my way down to her clean and sweet pussy and started licking her. She seemed to really love that and pretty soon she was raising her hips up to push her wet pussy into my mouth and I put my hands under her ass to hold her up. I'm not sure if she came but she seemed real happy and started to moan louder. Then she got still and gave me a smile and said she wanted to fuck.
I told her I had the same thing in mind so she put on the condom. Then she asked how I wanted to start and I told he doggy. So I got behind her and she put me inside while I took hold of her hips and pulled her up tight against me so she had every inch of me inside. She gave a small moan and so did I because her pussy felt so good. It felt like she was squeezing my dick with her pussy muscles and that felt fantastic. Then I started fucking her and I loved the view from behind, looking at her round ass and narrow waist and leaning over to watch her tits swinging back and forth. She reached back and started rubbing her clit and then dropped into lazy doggy. The different angle felt nice and I was going to town and she was telling me to fuck her harder. Then I told her I wanted to change to mish and we started that way. My god she looked good this way too. She's got such a pretty face and seeing her tits moving and her telling me to fuck her hard and fast. It was all too much. I really wanted to have her on top too in CG but it just felt too good and she was making me too turned on. I didn't even have time to pull out for CIM. I just blew everything I had in the bag and kept cumming and cumming and she kept squeezing my dick with her pussy muscles. I finally slowed down and lay down on the bed next to her. We were both sweating and breathing like we just finished running. After awhile she got up and cleaned me off with a hot towel, then she lay down and we held each other and talked for a bit until our time was up. And I was just thinking wow-what a great hour and wondering when can I see this lady again.

I saw Eva yesterday and it wsa just like you said. Shes a pretty little spinner and real friendly and great body. Little titties but real firm adn fun. She did a nice LFK and DFK and gave a great BBBJ adn then a shower and back to the room for a nice massage and rimming and BBBJ. She liked the DATY and tasted good too. Then we did mish, CG, ACG, and she even spun around like a true spinner. FInished in the bag in mish. She looked great from every way. I'm not the biggest guy but her pussy is so tight that it squeezed me like a glove. She kept telling me cum in my mouth but it felt so good I didn't want to pull out so I blew in teh cover inside her pussy. She was ready for more and started playing with me again but wasn't enough time to go for a second round. She looked real disappointed and I think she really wanted to fuck more. Next time we'll go for two pops. Nice place too in a good part of town.

I made an appointment to see the lovely Perona this evening, only to get an apologetic email in the early afternoon telling me that the poor lass was ill and suggesting I meet a transient lady, Bella. An alluring photo was texted over to me and I was smitten - and promptly agreed. I don't have time to do justice to my visit (have to wake up early tomorrow), but she's only going to be in town for a few days so better to get a short review today when you have a chance to see the lady. So here goes!

First, Bella is a lovely lady. Very pretty face, slender figure, silky black hair down to her ass, and a truly amazing bust - most of the time I assume that if a website claims a D cup then I'll see a C at best; in this case, I was told D and I think they underestimated. I am assuming they're augmented, but they look and feel great. Nice perky nipples, too - all in all, some of the nicest large breasts I've seen. That being said, I'm not sure that the photos on the PP website are of her because they show some tattoos that I don't remember seeing. That being said, she does have some small tattoos (but nothing off-putting) and (IMHO) she is built pretty much like the girl in the photos and is at least as attractive. So even if the pics are not her, they're close enough that you won't be disappointed. Anyhow - on to some highlights!

Saw Eva tonight. - First time

She greeted me at the door and kissed for a while. She is really into kissing. LFK and DFK. I slid my right hand inside her panties to grab her little ass. I'd say she is around 5'0", maybe a little less. Weight less than 100. Heels throws things off. She is a real cutie. A little belly fat I noticed later but this doesn't bother me. Hey I weight more than double her.

She offered me a drink, but I declined. (Table full of booze)

We passed a sofa full of used towels on the way to the room.

We went to the room and was asked if I wanted a shower I said YES.

Without being asked I gave her a 200 donation.

I quickly got naked and held a towel in hand. Eva looked at her phone and sent a text. I guess her boss MMS.

Eva got naked as well.

We walked to the shower room (Bathroom with a standup shower)

We did a mouth rinse and entered the shower. Eva soaped me up and rinsed me off. She licked my nipples. (This does nothing for me but who cares. I'm paying for it.) A little kissing in the shower.

Eva lowered herself and went oral majority on me. Magic Jimmy loved this. A basic preview BBBJ. After a short time I turned around and Eva washed my back and anus.

Shower finished, we dried off and back to the room.

I turned my theme music on my phone. In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida. Great song to get in the mood for me.

We dance for a while and kissed. Eva loves to kiss. Real friendly girl.

These places usually give a crappy massage so I didn't position myself for one.

Next I layed on the bed faced up and Eva gave me a cat bath. I'm not big on these Cat baths but didn't object.

Not to long after, Eva went Oral majority again. Magic Jimmy welcomed the activity. Eva started a wonderful BBBJ.

Felt great and she put her pussy in my face. I'm not one for DATY but loved the view.

I started to put a finger in per corn hole. Eva complained it was too tight. I tried a second time and she said slow down. I tried a third time to finger her corn hole and this time she handed me a small tube of oil.

YESSSS!!!

I oiled up Eva's Corn Hole and surrounding area. Lightly I probed her. Eva continued on Magic Jimmy.

Such a tight corn hole and such wonderful activity down south I feared a meltdown.

Told Eva to stop. I got up and signaled for K-9.

Just an FYI, there is a mirror on the wall next to the bed. I faced my body in that direction.

I stood next to the bed. Eva dressed Magic Jimmy. Applied a little lube on the dress tip.

I started the pounding and it didn't take long at all. Such a tight lunchbox.

I pumped a handful of times and filled the bag with my extended family.

Eva, quickly went into cleanup mode. Dry paper towels, wet paper towels.

We went back into the shower. Did another mouthwash shot.

Eva gave me a great washing in the shower. Front and back. She seems to have a problem with washing my anus. She did an extensive cleaning there.

We kissed some more in the shower. What a sweet girl.

After the shower, Eva offered me a drink again. I declined.

Back to the room and I got dressed. I wanted to make my train but did not feel rushed in anyway. My times there was about 40 minutes total.

Tired of typing.

I will Eva again. Maybe next week,

I made an appointment to see the lovely Perona this evening, only to get an apologetic email in the early afternoon telling me that the poor lass was ill and suggesting I meet a transient lady, Bella. An alluring photo was texted over to me and I was smitten - and promptly agreed. I don't have time to do justice to my visit (have to wake up early tomorrow), but she's only going to be in town for a few days so better to get a short review today when you have a chance to see the lady. So here goes!

First, Bella is a lovely lady. Very pretty face, slender figure, silky black hair down to her ass, and a truly amazing bust - most of the time I assume that if a website claims a D cup then I'll see a C at best; in this case, I was told D and I think they underestimated. I am assuming they're augmented, but they look and feel great. Nice perky nipples, too - all in all, some of the nicest large breasts I've seen. That being said, I'm not sure that the photos on the PP website are of her because they show some tattoos that I don't remember seeing. That being said, she does have some small tattoos (but nothing off-putting) and (IMHO) she is built pretty much like the girl in the photos and is at least as attractive. So even if the pics are not her, they're close enough that you won't be disappointed. Anyhow - on to some highlights!
Hello gfelvr-
Is this the entire review? You only mentioned "C/D" cup size, assumed they were augmented, and that she had a few tattoos not see in the online photos. What happened to the highlights?

It's not unusual for a new advertiser to let their clients know about the site so they can post reviews. It's one of the ways membership grows.
Some would consider that shilling.

Fine line, that seems to be. ;-)

But thank you sir for understanding my concern and clarifying.

At least I do see a couple of our better-known members chiming in with reviews now. :)

Review for Bella:
Called last night to setup an appointment today for Bella. Told the phone lady it would be my first time there; and she verified me by asking for references. Told her my UG handle which was fine and got the location.

I drove out to the midtown west location this morning and called for the address to a discreet apt building. Lead inside by the mamasan she walks me to the room where I first meet Bella.

Her website photos are accurate and was just what I was looking for, nice face and very well-endowed up top. She greets me with LFK and offers up wine or beer. We toast with some white wine and she starts passionately kissing all over, undresses me and gives a preview BBJ. She takes my hand to the shower room and continues with more bbj as my hands run up and down from her D-sized boobs to her pussy.

We return to the queen-sized bed and bedroom where she alternates between BBJ and titty fucking which was great. Her English is relatively good and she takes direction well. I had her get into the 69 position where I get to DATY and gently face fck her which almost had me bust. But she gets the condom on, we do missionary for a couple of minutes and I feel it coming so I rip off the hat off and straddle over her body. She oils up her knockers and I'm going at it like there's no tomorrow. And finally bust on those natural boobs.

Shower cleanup with some mutual kissing, didn't try to go for 2 as I don't think I had it in me. Went for the 260 option which I exchanged after the initial shower.

As I'm leaving I see another skinny, pretty-faced girl. Got the name from MMS her name was Aerial. Will want to try her out next time if I can. And MMS tells me Bella will be working tomorrow but leaves immediately after. Bella told me she's going to the U.K. and returning after a month. If your a boobs-man like me, I would recommend her.

Hello gfelvr-
Is this the entire review? You only mentioned "C/D" cup size, assumed they were augmented, and that she had a few tattoos not see in the online photos. What happened to the highlights?
Hmm - not sure what happened here. I must have spaced out or something. Sorry....

We had a nice makeout session that ended up with both of us naked. I have to admit that I usually prefer smaller-breasted ladies and Bella is certainly not in that category. That being said, she has got an impressive set of breasts and I couldn't find any faults at all - nice to look at, great to play with, and nice nipples to suck on. And perfect for Russian, as I was to find out in the shower.... We played for a bit, including a lot of LFK and DFK, which she seems to love. Then off to the shower - pretty straight-forward, but with some nice Russian and a thought-provoking preview BBBJ. Then back to the room for even more fun.

We did some more making out that ended with Bella on her back and me licking her tasty kitty, which she seemed to love. She said she came a couple of times - I'm pretty certain about one of them and willing to give her the benefit of the doubt on the others. Tasted good, too! Then she gave me some BBBJ that felt wonderful, but i didn't want to finish because I'm only good for once per session. So after a bit she asked if I was ready for the cover, which I certainly was. So she slipped it on and we started off in CG. Here I have to say that she is very tight and any of you who are larger than normal (which I am) might have some trouble entering fully. That being said, she felt great and was certainly enthusiastic. After awhile we changed to mish and that felt just as good. I still had to be a little careful because it seemed she was feeling uncomfortable with my size. But even with that she felt great and I was enjoying myself. I was starting to get tired, though, so I asked her if she could finish me off with HJ and BBBJ, which she was happy to do. She kept telling me to finish CIM - after a couple of minutes I finished, heart pounding and gasping for breath. As I caught my breath Bella cleaned me up, then we took a shower to clean off. All in all it was a great time with a pretty lady. I should say too that her English is excellent - she lived in the UK for many years and has a great command of the language.

All in all it was a very nice hour with a very pretty lady - I will repeat if she's in town long enough for me to see her again.

My regular girl met me at the door, but told me she just started her period moments before my arrival. I was not happy at first. I guess this happens sometimes, and the fact she met me at the door and was not double booked meant she was telling the truth. She suggested that I try Kristy. Kristy was there and was very tall. She seemed friendly and my regular girls said she wanted to join us in a limited fashion. I was soon getting double BBBJs and four hands all over my body. They are both great girls, and although I like shorter ladies, I was glad to try something new and comparing the oral skills side by side was amazing. In the end Kristy won the oral race and got my prize. She also gave me so much more. If you like tall girls you will love her, if you don’t like tall girls you will love her anyway! Kristy speaks great English and undressed me with gentle caresses from her long delicate fingers. I was getting lost in her pretty face while my usual friend licked my ass. She smiled every time I sighed with pleasure and gave me an outstanding BBBJ until I CIM.

She is so good in bed and really uses those long legs. The visuals during our session were amazing. I felt like I was in a movie! As my usual girl was not really available and only played with us part way through the session, I was able to experience one on one time with Kristy. She looks and feels good in all positions but seriously liked her in reverse cowgirl as she has very sexy back. We flip over and I put my hands under her ass. After pumping her for very long time I pulled it out and peeled off the rubber and came in her mouth a second time. She looks great that way. I was not expecting a PSE but this felt very close to that. She was an unexpected surprise and I will be including her in my future plans.