Please Post Pictures

With one of our newest members vying for the most prolific poster award, a number of long since forgotten threads have been revived. I've noticed two very important points about those threads that are actually intertwined.

First is that almost without exception, the BP ad links that are listed in the posts are dead. That means they are worthless as far as providing any useful place in the conversattion. Sure, they served a purpose at the time, but only as long as they worked. Sometimes, that's only a mere matter of weeks. So, while it's good to post the ad link, it would be better to actually post the ad itself.

Second, and the real point of my post here, is that it would be best to post a picture. That way, even if the ad link expires, at least we can see what the girl looks like long after the ad is gone. Granted, sometimes photos expire, too, but that is a rare exception.

So, please post pictures when you post an ad link.

In a thread I just cleaned up, I mentioned the lack of photos that are posted in threads. When I've asked the question as to why members don't post photos, one of the answers was that many of you are posting from phones and it's more difficult to post pictures from phones. I understand that, so I try to post photos whenever I can. But I want to know whether I should continue to do that. Do you find it useful to see photos in the threads? I appreciate any feedback you would care to share.

In a thread I just cleaned up, I mentioned the lack of photos that are posted in threads. When I've asked the question as to why members don't post photos, one of the answers was that many of you are posting from phones and it's more difficult to post pictures from phones. I understand that, so I try to post photos whenever I can. But I want to know whether I should continue to do that. Do you find it useful to see photos in the threads? I appreciate any feedback you would care to share.
Absolutely useful. Sucks you have to run them down and post them tho. But yes, keep em coming please.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Yes the photos bring more
Perspective to the reviews or the search .
I always have trouble getting the pics in and very much appreciate the assist

I love the pics... helps when a review has one and gives me an approximate idea of what will answer the door(mileage variances of course)...

I try to post all the non- AMP ones, since they are usually off them. The AMPs obviously never are in my experience