I don’t want to hear you
- giggling
-telling me how strong I am
- talking about the universe and energy
- expressing your political opinion
- jumping off the bed/table to clean me up, when I’m not even finished

Get the picture?

Thoughts, fellow mongers?
Looking impressed and saying "Long time you no come!" when in fact it has only been a long time since I last saw them. I rarely go more than a few days without an ejaculation.

Lol reminds me i use to fuck this yoga holistic chic a while ago and gave her multiple orgasms and she started crying after we was done, now i know thats a sign of them falling for you lol.
I was with a young Dominican girl who started moaning loud and over the top once we started the deed in doggy. It just seemed so overwrought and I thought to myself “jeez, no need to overact for my sake.” After just a few minutes she started yelling “OMIGOD I’M COMING!!!” I started thinking how ridiculous it was all getting but then she started squirting powerful spurts right back at me and soaked my entire torso. And THEN burst right into tears, talking about what a whore she felt like. I went from cynic to sympathizer, wound up cuddling with her and having a heart to heart. What an intense night.

Don't forget.. good boy!..hate it!
Admittedly…there was one time years back I had just left the old clinic in Chelsea having gotten the all-clear after a routine checkup and had some complementary condoms. I’m walking down 9th Ave and lo and behold, I recognize a SW who I had once seen seven years earlier on the east side. Milfy curvy NY Italian chick. I say hello, she’s happy to see me, and within minutes she’s making me happy up on the roof of her building. Great slobbery oral technique. Right when I blow in the complimentary bag in her mouth, she taps my balks, looks up at me and says “Good boy” with a sly smile and a wink. To this day the memory of that brings an immediate smile to my face.

And the opposite of that is the time between the light turning green and the jerk behind you honking.
Sometimes, being an older guy with white hair, I get confused when someone behind me honks the instant the light turns green as I don't know if he is just a good Samaritan and warning me of something that I don't see. Takes me a while ( and lots more honking) to figure out that he or she just wants me to go.

I was once 2nd in line at a red light and when it turned green the guy in front hit the gas and got nailed by a truck running his (the trucks) just turned red light.

Was a great inconvenience for me as I had to hang around until LE came to take my statement. I don't know if the guy survived (truck hit him right in the driver's side door) and 2nd officer came over and said he didn't need my statement as truck driver admitted he ran the red light.

BTW, its possible the although the truck running the light gets the ticket, the person who darted out immediately when his light turns green gets the fault according to Last Clear Chance Doctrine.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Sometimes, being an older guy with white hair, I get confused when someone behind me honks the instant the light turns green as I don't know if he is just a good Samaritan and warning me of something that I don't see. Takes me a while ( and lots more honking) to figure out that he or she just wants me to go.

I was once 2nd in line at a red light and when it turned green the guy in front hit the gas and got nailed by a truck running his (the trucks) just turned red light.

Was a great inconvenience for me as I had to hang around until LE came to take my statement. I don't know if the guy survived (truck hit him right in the driver's side door) and 2nd officer came over and said he didn't need my statement as truck driver admitted he ran the red light.

BTW, its possible the although the truck running the light gets the ticket, the person who darted out immediately when his light turns green gets the fault according to Last Clear Chance Doctrine.
I'll honk if I'm the second person in line and I see the driver in front of me has his or her (or they) head down texting. Especially if I know it's a short green with another long red cycle.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Back to the topic;

The times I really want them to STFU is when I'm taking (in their opinion) too long to cum.
"Papi, you going to cum for me" ( repeated over and over starting at the two minute mark and repeated every 30 seconds)
Or
"You know you only have (fill in the time)"

That's not going to make me cum any faster.

And actually, the really smart ones do things to make you cum faster if that's what they want.

I was with a young Dominican girl who started moaning loud and over the top once we started the deed in doggy. It just seemed so overwrought and I thought to myself “jeez, no need to overact for my sake.” After just a few minutes she started yelling “OMIGOD I’M COMING!!!” I started thinking how ridiculous it was all getting but then she started squirting powerful spurts right back at me and soaked my entire torso. And THEN burst right into tears, talking about what a whore she felt like. I went from cynic to sympathizer, wound up cuddling with her and having a heart to heart. What an intense night.
Damm she sounded like fun lol. Squirters are the best.

I went to Shine Spa the other day ( reviewed in other threads)…
Curtained doorways with floor to ceiling walls.. Mist have been papasan speaking quite loudly in another room as I told massage gal he needs to keep quiet on more than one occasion-
Quite annoying, given the fact that the massages there are pretty good and the HE extra is a bonus.
Generally my experiences there are pretty good.
I’ll give them one more shot

Sometimes silence can be just as bad as being vocal. When you’re in full stride and the girl underneath you just stares into Space thinking of anything except who’s on top of them pounding them out. You pound harder and harder just to get a wince out of them.

So there has to be some vocals. It can’t just be dead air. The fake moans and over exaggerated flattery can be annoying also.

Provider who had the perfect demeanor and said the right things was Super. She was a Think Curvy Blonde Latina that looked a little like Christina Aguilera (with mileage). I only booked her for a full hour and go a minimum of 2 releases. She talked to you like she knew you. And if you were hitting the right spot on her, she let you know it. “You know what you’re fucking doing” and “Just keep doing that” while she stuck her tongue down my throat and tried to give me a hicky. That was very ego boosting . That’s was years ago. I’d hit it again if she ever reappeared.

Yup, I'm guilty of that too. Always with a girl much younger than me who tries not to acknowledge that I'm actually on top of her with my dick inside her.
Peach booty Natalia was famous for that. She was really fucking cute and She had the greatest looking ass ever…! And she always tried to have you fuck her only in Doggie. But I love staring at a woman while she’s underneath me. So I would ask her to turn over. And she would, but with an attitude. “Don’t lay on top of me” “Dont suck on my tits”, “Don’t kiss my neck.”. So you’d pound away while she stared at the bathroom door. Those were The only 2 times I ever visited that days inn in copaigue. And in hind sight, it wasn’t worth it.