Please do not delete this one.. Everyone should know this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Thorn
I don't know if you are aware of it. I know JL is, but may have forgotten about it and that is why he thinks this probably didn't happen. There is a whole underground network of providers hooked into each other via the internet. It is very similar, in fact it parrots, the same thing that had been done on the "john" side of the equation.

Within such ****** chains and websites there is discussed all manner of john activity. There is the sharing of known personal information of johns. There are questions to other working women asked of independents regarding the likes, dislikes, quirks and fetishes of johns they are about to see.

In fact, much the same way women in male revue palaces can act considerably more rowdy then their male counterparts in strip-clubs, these woman sharing reviews and other info on johns can be far worse then much of what is seen on PMB's.

I have witnessed some of the carnage first hand, so I know of what I speak.

John's should be aware of this and know that the only way to combat it is to NEVER cross reference the name given a provider with ANY reference to a screen name or board persona. This and to NEVER use the same name with multiple providers [particularly with agencies, who started these boards but independents are getting more tied in all the time].

If I were to use such services I would, with the rare exception of someone I believe I know well enough to trust [for instance, Cat_Ballou knows that Thorn is a specific person and can connect that person to a given name, as can April... though I have never actually been a client of either...at least, not yet] , never provide a board persona and each would get a different name.

Its not that I think that providers would have anything to share about me that would be unflattering. Its just that I think that the money spent on sex purchases things other then the sex itself. One of these things is the ability to remain anonymoous, should that be what one cares to do. So, for clients to have a review board of providers is one thing, as long as it is not mean-spirited in nature. Though honest and candor should be encouraged. However, for providers to have an info exchange on johns, other then warnings regarding dangerous or threatening behavior [I have qualms about the sharing of that info, and in fact that is what this was supposed to be all about, but it has turned into something quite different] goes against what the client is purchasing, and therefore becomes something of an act of "breach of contract".

Just my two cents.
I want to know what network this is because I've been here for a while and have never heard of one. I have enough going on with my personal life to bother with saving information of men who I may or may not see again and so do most other pros.

Are you sure it wasn't some whore who can't chew gum and walk at the same time who fed you that garbage?

Originally posted by Sexywhore
I want to know what network this is because I've been here for a while and have never heard of one. I have enough going on with my personal life to bother with saving information of men who I may or may not see again and so do most other pros.

Are you sure it wasn't some whore who can't chew gum and walk at the same time who fed you that garbage?
As I said, I have seen same with my own two eyes. Outting private websites is not polite [or particularly smart], but you can start with a less then private one that was started by TBD's site when Charlie was still in charge and continues to this day. That one is fairly well known.

Then there are the ****** chains, where info is passed along.

Its not a HUGE thing and I am not saying anything close to a majority of the women working the internet are part of it [or even know of it]. I am saying it exists and its getting bigger all the time.

I can understand it. Like I alluded to earlier, sex is a business and the internet is a business tool. It would probably be foolish if working women hadn't started something like these things. As for passing along information on dangerous clients, as I also said before I have no problem with that. Women in this business certainly have a right to use technology to protect themselves. The only problem I have is when it goes beyond that. For instance there are several stripper-web sites that seem to offer graduate level discourse on how to fleece the cliental... strippersweb.com [a public site] for one.

I've seen instances where personal information was passed between agencies on a client, via this methodology. Its not anything that legit agencies selling other services don't do. However, I feel a bit cool on the issue of agencies selling sex sharing such info. [BTW, I am not suggesting that such things didn't also take place in the days of "little black books" prior to the internet.]

Oh, a little P.S. to prove my point.

It has even gone so far as for some [mind you I said SOME] independant working women to sell their list of ****** addresses to other working gals.

I am sure there are a number of men present here who can attest to suddenly receiving mail on accounts they have only used for contacting providers from independants they never contacted directly, offering services to them they did not solicit.

Thorn is 100% correct. They share, they share it all.
And any man that thinks the girl doesnt save his ***** addy, his cell phone, or work number(if one is stupid enough to give it) should do a reality check. They all keep it all, and if the need arises, they all share. None will admit to it. Ive learned the hard way on several occasions. I dont care what a whore posts.
They keep it, they share it, they are worse than hobbyists.

pswope

One out of three
another anecdote

There was a lady who bought my old celly from another. It turned out to be a good investment w/ a high ROI.

Most ladies I've met keep trick info.

NO NO NO

Originally posted by BigMadM
Thorn is 100% correct. They share, they share it all.
And any man that thinks the girl doesnt save his ***** addy, his cell phone, or work number(if one is stupid enough to give it) should do a reality check. They all keep it all, and if the need arises, they all share. None will admit to it. Ive learned the hard way on several occasions. I dont care what a whore posts.
They keep it, they share it, they are worse than hobbyists.
Life is not so black and white. Not all of us keep/save information about the clients we see.

Case in point: I had a multi-hou engagement scheduled for last night with one of my regs and had to cancel due to personal reasons. I had to wait until he called, as I do NOT save ***** addys or phone #s. I felt horrible to have to cancel out on him last-minute, leaving him in the dust and yes he is a UG member and poster.

I think what happens sometimes is that we project what we expect will happen due to our experiences. Most people are good with good intentions and if given the benefit of the doubt will prove worthy. Yes there are a few unreliable/unstable girls but you have to learn to weed the good from the bad/ untrustworthy on an individual case by case basis and stop being a doormat for bs and hysterics.

I'm done and this is one of the reasons I didn't post for a while, it makes me feel like it's pulling teeth from a dead horse trying to get your feelings across because regardless you all think when a provider does post the real deal, it's done to score props. Anyways, it's time to move on, I don't see any pleasure in going back to an empty well.

xox

Re: NO NO NO

Life is not so black and white. Not all of us keep/save information about the clients we see.

...this is one of the reasons I didn't post for a while, it makes me feel like it's pulling teeth from a dead horse trying to get your feelings across because regardless you all think when a provider does post the real deal, it's done to score props.
I know exactly what you mean, SW... I've found that there are two times when it behooves me to give this place a wide berth: when things in my life are going horribly, and especially, when things in my life are going really, really well. In the former case, because the negativity and cycnicism will make me even more depressed, and in the latter, because no one would believe me in the first place, and someone would undoubtedly feel the need to "bring me down to earth." (Like I don't spend enough time there already...)

It took me a while to start taking my own advice, but I'm a lot happier since I did...

And BTW, any time someone says "All providers do/are/think..." anything, that person is, by definition, lying about some of us...

you two are right about using such a broad brush to paint..
Lets say Im a hobbyists with a little experience. Id like to change that statement to this. Always be aware that lots of girls, when you least expect it, will keep a record of your personal cell or whatever. Never think just because she says she doesnt, she isnt. boy scout motto, be prepared. and be prepared for the worst.
Im sorry to offend you 2 girls with such a generalized remark.
Id like to make it up to both of you this week. How about the 3 of us bumping uglies somewhere. and we wont even save cell numbers.

Re: Re: NO NO NO

Originally posted by Cat_Ballou

And BTW, any time someone says "All providers do/are/think..." anything, that person is, by definition, lying about some of us...
They might not be lying, they might just be mistaken...

Re: NO NO NO

I'm done and this is one of the reasons I didn't post for a while, it makes me feel like it's pulling teeth from a dead horse trying to get your feelings across because regardless you all think when a provider does post the real deal, it's done to score props. Anyways, it's time to move on, I don't see any pleasure in going back to an empty well.

xox
I'm sorry you feel that way. Realize that all I said is that providers do the same things with the internet that some clients do. Why that would be hard to believe I can not possibly fathom.

As stated, again, I do have an issue with sharing client info, when it is not directly associated with any issue other then provider safety. Why is it fair for clients to post reviews on providers but not for providers to pass info on johns? Because the client is the paying customer, the consumer. Someone who sees a movie writes a review of what he's seen. The actors don't get to review the audience.

In this case though there is more then that. I would put forward for consideration the notion that one of the things the client specifically pays for is anonimity. The sharing of client information is directly contrary to this.

That doesn't prescribe evil intent on the part of the providers, and I am sorry you think that is what I am trying to do.

She doesn't have a cell phone?! In this day and age? And profession?

Originally posted by BigMadM
you two are right about using such a broad brush to paint..
Lets say Im a hobbyists with a little experience. Id like to change that statement to this. Always be aware that lots of girls, when you least expect it, will keep a record of your personal cell or whatever. Never think just because she says she doesnt, she isnt. boy scout motto, be prepared. and be prepared for the worst.
Im sorry to offend you 2 girls with such a generalized remark.
Id like to make it up to both of you this week. How about the 3 of us bumping uglies somewhere. and we wont even save cell numbers.
I'm game, ;-) ... Only problem is, I don't have a cell phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.