Players club pro tip.

Apparently Players Club has two different ways for the dancers to pay their house fee. They can either pay per lap dance where they have to get a ticket for every time they go to the lap dance area or they can pay a flat fee. Here is a tip. If the dancer is getting tickets she isn't expecting to get as much money and isn't likely to offer any extras. If she is paying the flat fee and not going up to the bar before taking someone back she is expecting she will be making more money in a shorter amount of time, hence extras. It being the Players Club, most of the girls are going up to the bar to get tickets, but watch for a while and see who goes to the lap dance area right away. Those are the girls you want to get a dance from.

And now the report: I was really in the mood for a spinner and got a few regular dances that were not that great from several of the spinners there tonight. Then a blond with probably C cups sits in my lap and we chat. talk for a moment and then she asks if I want a dance, Private or regular. While I am taking a moment to figure out how much I have in my wallet and if I want to try this non-spinner seeing where my mood was at, she asks me if she should be blunt with prices. If course I say yes. Always better to negotiate before going back. Extras were on the table but not as much as I would like and a to large of a first offer for the limited menu. The large brain kicks in and I ask for a regular dance not in the private area and see if I feel like doing another in the private area later.
Her dance is good. first thing she does is undo my belt and and zipper and reach in to "adjust me to the straight up angle she wants leaving the tip out and against her panties. Remember this is still in the regular area. Good rubbing and my hands are feeling her up and down front and back. She liked pressure on her asshole from my finger (don't worry I wasn't about to put a finger in, but I am willing to bet she of let me because she REALLY liked the pressure) and let my fingers get under her panties and rub her clit and just inside her pussy. I had a few more dances like this and will defiantly come back for a private dance soon. Best thing was these were all regular dances at regular price with no pressure, complaining, or up sell. And of course she wasn't one of the girls who got a ticket before taking me to the lap dance area. Just a pro tip.