Play it safe- Guys and Girls!!

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Here is some food for thought!

For those of you who think LE single handedly caught her- think again!. In my conspiracy theory there were some jealous providers who thought she was getting too big and word was spreading that she was reasonable priced and did every and anything! A provider gave LE everything they needed to catch Debby- what a shame!!

Re: Here is some food for thought!

Originally posted by Carl M
! A provider gave LE everything they needed to catch Debby- what a shame!!
This is something that I have never been able to understand. If we(providers) are all in this business doing the same thing to make a living,who cares if mary makes more then jane. I can't understand how one can turn in the other.Maybe it's just the biker in me.We don't turn in anyone. Not even our lifelong enemies.
This kind of crap really gets to me!!
Thnx for letting me vent.
Now back to business.

Re: Re: Here is some food for thought!

Originally posted by mercydancer
[This is something that I have never been able to understand. If we(providers) are all in this business doing the same thing to make a living,who cares if mary makes more then jane. I can't understand how one can turn in the other.Maybe it's just the biker in me.We don't turn in anyone. Not even our lifelong enemies.
This kind of crap really gets to me!!
Thnx for letting me vent.
Now back to business.
Cmon Mercy, people in general are vengeful and petty. This business should be no exception. Ever seen the state of office politics in this day and age? Or politics in general?

I agree its shitty, but it happens all too regularly. In the normal course of business, its hard to insulate oneself completely from these types of attacks. You just have to be careful. And even doubly so in this industry.

You can vent on me anytime you want. Hell, I might even pay YOU for it... :D

last

[Edited by thelastone on 06-11-2001 at 07:21 PM]

Well while I disagree about your theory CarlM, I am still not straight on the whole ordeal. I know her and she is not the type of provider that gets anyone mad or jealous of her. She was also very sister`lee`like.

I dont understand about this massage palor when they pointed to her. She had some pictures on their that might of made them want to try and catch her I guess.

But how could a massage place have that much influence and how come they are not on a board sticking up for themselves AND why arent the clients of that massage place refusing to go to a rat place now?

The way they wrote the story was concise and deliberate. Totally made no sense to me.

Somethings not right here and maybe we will never know.

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Its happened before!

Candi everyone knows that here on Long Island it has happened before- just in a different form of vengeance. It happened to Val, Brenda, Dawn and others. Unfortunately it will happen again!