Pittsburgh Clubs

justme

homo economicus
I haven't been to a strip club in Pittsburgh, but I know where a few are. As far as I can tell, they aren't very mainstream there (think trench coaters). My impression is that talent isn't that great either. I'd be interested in hearing about any experience you might have, though.

I am going there this weekend. I'll report back anything...

Man you guys have got to see Gavy's texts he has been sending me since he arrived in Pitt yesterday. Nothing but fat white chicks and old people. He is miserable and it sounds like he is stuck with his elderly uncle in some retirement village until Tues. He said he's never going west of the Hudson River ever again lol.

I actually did some research on Pittsburgh action for him on a bunch of sites and I was not impressed with what I found. Basically only some Amps and some tame overpriced SCs where the girls have to wear pasties. I'm sure its not the whole picture but it sounds like there's more action to be had in the retirement community lol.

Shit, I just noticed this thread.

It's a better place for NP4P than anything else and even then it's Irish/Italian/Polish/German/Etc. - Americans which I dont mind but gavy wont like it. Not many Latinas unless he's into the chicks who vacuum office buildings after everyone goes home. Has he gone to the convention center area? There's lots of bars/restaurants but, like I said, I dont think the women he'll meet are his type. If there's a ficha bar area, I've never heard of it.

Shit, I just noticed this thread.

It's a better place for NP4P than anything else and even then it's Irish/Italian/Polish/German/Etc. - Americans which I dont mind but gavy wont like it. Not many Latinas unless he's into the chicks who vacuum office buildings after everyone goes home. Has he gone to the convention center area? There's lots of bars/restaurants but, like I said, I dont think the women he'll meet are his type. If there's a ficha bar area, I've never heard of it.
I don't think he actually made it into the downtown area because he didn't have access to a car. Sounds like he just resigned himself to the fact that it was gonna suck. Right now, he's stuck in some suburb getting drunk with old people. Can't wait for his reports when he gets back tmrw lol.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Good God, man, Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas was a fucking horror show! I sent slinky and bunyon pic msgs of the "hottest" chicks in this bar I was at and they were 6' bruisers and weighed about 200 lbs.

And I have to go back and check in on my uncle sometime in the next 6 months. Fuck me. I'll make sure to rent a car next time.

Gavy

Good God, man, Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas was a fucking horror show!
There's an old train station (historical, forgot the name) right on the Monongahela, across the river, near the Incline, that was renovated many years ago and turned into a fashionable mall with some bars and restaurants. Haven't been to Pittsburgh in many years but I did go to this place when I was there and noticed quite a few tasty ladies in attendance. But I do agree with your assessment of the city. I have a lot of history there and although the city has come light years from the old steel mill days, it's still somewhat of a grey depressing town.

One of my fond memories (and there are quite a few) of the city is being at Forbes Field and watching Roberto Clemente throw a perfect strike from the warning track in center field to put out a runner.

Gavy, knowing your appreciation of the "young" ladies, next time you might want to do a drive-by on Fifth Ave near University of Pitt. That area caters to the univ crowd and there's lots of bars around there.

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
One of my fond memories (and there are quite a few) of the city is being at Forbes Field and watching Roberto Clemente throw a perfect strike from the warning track in center field to put out a runner.
Speaking of Clemente, according to the two gentlemen that I met that played with him for 10-15 + years, he was despised by his teammates. The story goes that he had a guy that would procure u-nderage girls in Pittsburgh and whenever he came to NYC.

My uncle said he was a surely and obnoxious guy. Stargell supposedly couldn't stand him.

Gavy

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
I was talking to my father about Forbes Field and Forbes Avenue. Is the name the same as the "Forbes" family of magazine/politics/business fame?

Gavy

The field was named for General John Forbes, a British general in the French and Indian War who captured Fort Duquesne and renamed it Fort Pitt in 1758.

There's an old train station (historical, forgot the name) right on the Monongahela, across the river, near the Incline, that was renovated many years ago and turned into a fashionable mall with some bars and restaurants. Haven't been to Pittsburgh in many years but I did go to this place when I was there and noticed quite a few tasty ladies in attendance. But I do agree with your assessment of the city. I have a lot of history there and although the city has come light years from the old steel mill days, it's still somewhat of a grey depressing town.

Gavy, knowing your appreciation of the "young" ladies, next time you might want to do a drive-by on Fifth Ave near University of Pitt. That area caters to the univ crowd and there's lots of bars around there.
It's called Station Square, I hung out there for a few beers since my hotel was right there, it was dead though being middle of the week but did enjoy listening to a couple of chunky college chicks getting drunk on tequila