Pithy sayings to use in reviews

I believe its 2 in the pink 1 in the stink ( index and ring finder in the vag and pinky in the leather cheerio). Use your thumb on the clit and you just did a Fonzie.
I guess there are variations on everything, but when I've found myself in the enviable position of putting "two in the pink and one in the stink," it's been an index and middle finger inserted vaginally and a well-lubed thumb in her butt. I enjoy feeling my fingers and thumb rubbing against each other. The index and ring finger seems a little awkward. I do like your "Leather Cheerio" euphemism. Never heard that one before.

I guess there are variations on everything, but when I've found myself in the enviable position of putting "two in the pink and one in the stink," it's been an index and middle finger inserted vaginally and a well-lubed thumb in her butt. I enjoy feeling my fingers and thumb rubbing against each other. The index and ring finger seems a little awkward. I do like your "Leather Cheerio" euphemism. Never heard that one before.
I always knew it as the "Shocker". Maybe it's a generational thing. Every generation has their term for the same act.

While not a saying that can be used in a review, I certainly think that some providers would benefit by having this on the back of their business card. Lury or Sophia comes to mind.
1548829506350.png