Pine Therapy - Palisades Park NJ

Writing my official first review for this spot that I've gone back to multiple times. I'm new to a lot of the in's and outs of the hobby although I've been doing it for a few years so I apologize I don't know the girl's names and based on my actions you may see I'm a novice.

You can either park in the front lot (maybe 8 spaces) or down the side street under the building there is a garage (just be warned the building staff locks it up after 11 or so whether you're parked there or not. I once had to have the girl come help me get my car out lol.

So it's on the 3rd floor of this building, there are a bunch of other businesses there, on the first floor there are some clothing stores and a tiny deli or cafe. Nice safe elevator going up (for all you NY-ers)

ring the doorbell outside their suite to be let in. I've noticed there are only 2 girls who work here. There is an older woman, maybe 50-60, and then there is a younger 35-40 year old tight body spinner.

Let me just say it, go with the older one. She isn't terrible looking for her age so if you can get passed that you're in for a GREAT hour.

She takes you into the room where she'll ask you if you want a TS and obviously you do so then she'll ask you to change into a robe they provide. Pretty basic start.
She'll leave the room while you change and then come back and walk you to the TS. She does a good job, nothing crazy, she may play around with you a little, she has for me before, but I've left the TS feeling cleaner than my actual shower at home.

after the TS she'll have you lay down on the table for the massage, she gives a good one, firm, feels good (not that I'm here for it, but its nice) What i like so much about this place and this woman specifically is when she's ready to start the extra service, she doesn't ask at first. As she gives you the massage and starts that tingly gentle finger thing, she'll begin to reach under you to massage your balls and your shaft and then stroke it. I even had her make me lift myself up so she could get under me and bbbj in that position. No questions asked.

Then after a little play of that she'd ask if I want to continue, I've always said yes, but I'd like to imagine she'd be kind even if I declined at that point.

She lets you do FS. The bbbj is great, she sucks it sloppy and lots of dt. She seems eager to get on it for cg, if you want to daty she is quick to get into position, I've only ever CIM but I think she'd let you blow a load in her based off of her asking me where I wanted to cum.

And then once you're finished? she cleans you up and then tells you to lay back down so she can massage you a little more. Class in my opinion.

I've been back multiple times (and like I said she even helped me with my car the one time it got trapped in the garage) and I really am looking forward to going back.

I was in the area to visit a friend and get a haircut (same guy has been doing mine for 12 years now), so i figure why not check this place out. I usually hit up Hudson Star when I'm in town, it's been a go to of mine since 2008. But the feeling of new strange was tempting and the overtime is rolling in, so why not?

I think I got the mamasan, or the older one at least...def not the right spinner body one. TS was on point, lots of soap and hot water which was great because I was sore as heck. She did mess with the boys a little bit, but nothing compared to Hudson (got a nice tugjob in the TS, but that was a year or so ago). But I won't complain.

Massage was good as well...she walked on my back, pretty much went default hard massage due to the tight muscles, which put me to sleep. Woke up with her tickling the boys once again from behind, flipped and off to the races. No problem wanting to 69, which I did not partake in (just a finger or two) but got the cbj (might I add she kept her mask on 98% of the time). Tried cowgirl but was too big, so flipped to missionary where the chyna rubber was cutting off the blood circulation. Back on the table, finished me off with an HE.

I guess I need more repertoire, Cuse it felt like a bit of a rush job. Might I add for the first 15-20 minutes from walking into the door it was quiet...then the doorbell rang prolly 5-6 times and the phone started ringing off the hook. The other girl (who I never saw) arrived to start taking the influx of newcomers, so I guess mamasan was in a hurry to not keep others waiting.

Standard damage, 180 all in. May try it again on my next trip out, but later on after the traffic has died down.