Piercings and tattoos

What do you think of piercings and tattoos ?

• I hate any tattoos

Votes: 30 14.7%
  • I don\'t mind one or two tattoos

Votes: 90 44.1%
  • One or two tattoos is a turn on

Votes: 54 26.5%
  • Many tattoos is a turn off

Votes: 72 35.3%
  • Lots of tattos is a turn on

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • A hate any piercings

Votes: 39 19.1%
  • Pierced tongue is gross

Votes: 32 15.7%
  • Pierced tongue is sexy

Votes: 90 44.1%
  • Pierced clit/labia is gross

Votes: 51 25.0%
  • Pierced clit/labia is sexy

Votes: 66 32.4%
  • Pierred nipples are gross

Votes: 54 26.5%
  • Pierred nipples are sexy

Votes: 69 33.8%
  • Multiple piercings are gross

Votes: 62 30.4%
  • Multiple piercings are sexy

Votes: 43 21.1%

• Total voters
Originally posted by slinkybender
A lot of times when we see a reference to piercings and tattoos it has a negative connotation. Is it true that most clients dislike Piercings and tattoos?

( note: you may check off as many items as apply )

Mmmm, I can comment on this...he he he...

I think tatoos tastefully odne are lovely sometimes even enhance a woman.
Tounge piercing is a must though.

But tatoos or piercings dont make the woman. She makes herself.

*wink wink* Alana

Zep51

Tastes like chicken
I have one tat-so they certainly do not bother me, especially if they are well done. As for piercings-I enjoy the tongue studs-if used properly.

I find some tattoos to be sexy and some to be vulgar. It depends on the woman and the tattoo. A vulgar tatoo on a vulgar woman will no doubt be vulgar. But I have seen some that make a woman sexy. I've never seen the advantage of a tongue stud.

Make my decision.

all you guys got me totally contemplating whether to say adios to my hood piercing or not...Urgh...i cant decide. i have had this piercing for like 9 yrs and i personally thought it was hot...could i be wrong? i took the thing out a few days ago and its like i gotta teach myself how to get off all over again. not only that.. im like hypersensitive and not really 'happy' without the ring.
is it worth it to just shut up and get use to not havin that ring there? Guys dont really dig that sort of thing? DIscuss.

LOL. thanks for your reply. amused me to say the least.

BOO-YAH just for your information...a piercing 'down there' IS the most sanitary piercing on the body! Aside that , So its not hot?

I like nice smooth skin with little or no tatoos or piercings. One small tatoo on the ankle won't bother me, but more more than that is not for me. Also piercings should be for the ears only. Just my opinions.