Piercings and tattoos

What do you think of piercings and tattoos ?

• I hate any tattoos

Votes: 30 14.7%
  • I don\'t mind one or two tattoos

Votes: 90 44.1%
  • One or two tattoos is a turn on

Votes: 54 26.5%
  • Many tattoos is a turn off

Votes: 72 35.3%
  • Lots of tattos is a turn on

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • A hate any piercings

Votes: 39 19.1%
  • Pierced tongue is gross

Votes: 32 15.7%
  • Pierced tongue is sexy

Votes: 90 44.1%
  • Pierced clit/labia is gross

Votes: 51 25.0%
  • Pierced clit/labia is sexy

Votes: 66 32.4%
  • Pierred nipples are gross

Votes: 54 26.5%
  • Pierred nipples are sexy

Votes: 69 33.8%
  • Multiple piercings are gross

Votes: 62 30.4%
  • Multiple piercings are sexy

Votes: 43 21.1%

• Total voters
How exactly do they get in the way for you?

The only problem I have ever noticed, is that my labia ring confuses a few guys every now and then. They don't know female anatomy well enough to know that the ring is in my labia minora, not my clit. They become disoriented, and lick the ring, thinking that it's attached to my clit. If I didn't have the ring, these same guys would fumble around the wrong place looking for my clit anyway. The ring is just an obvious target.

jl, did she get her clit pierced? Or her clitoral hood? If it's the hood, it's probably healed by now, unless she's having problems with it. Clit hood and labia minora piercings heal really fast. Even though I ended up having to take antibiotics, my labia piercing was healed in two weeks.

She says it's her clit. (I plan to conduct an examination for myself, but not until tomorrow night.)

She claimed that the guy who did the piercing told her she'd have to forego having sex for a month. But that obviously wasn't going to happen. She waited two weeks. As far as I was concerned, it was a loooooonnnnnnnngggggg two weeks.

Originally posted by Caitlin of New York

The only problem I have ever noticed, is that my labia ring confuses a few guys every now and then. They don't know female anatomy well enough to know that the ring is in my labia minora, not my clit. They become disoriented, and lick the ring, thinking that it's attached to my clit. If I didn't have the ring, these same guys would fumble around the wrong place looking for my clit anyway. The ring is just an obvious target.

Those rings take us guys back to our childhood, riding the merry go round and going for the Brass Ring for the free ride. Now we ride something else but still go for the ring. Just be glad we do not try to get a free ride and pull that one.

Originally posted by Caitlin of New York

Hi Caitlin. I assume you are talking to me so I will try and answer. First her ring was on her hood above her clit. I am one that enjoys DATY very much and tend to spend allot of time dinning. I will even go so far to say that an appointment is not complete without DATY. I would usually lean the ring up and hold it there with my top lip while eating. I try to keep the same steady licks to the clit but every once in awhile the ring would lean down and hit the top of my teeth and I would lose the beat. Then position ring and start over. Another thing I noticed was I tend to see the same girls over and over and once in awhile introduce some toys to spice up the session. She never liked the toys to hit the ring said it did not feel good. I saw her last week for the first time without the ring and she said to me that she thought it always seemed to get in the way also and seemed glad it was gone. I told her I was happy to see it gone also.

Last edited:
Many years ago when genital piercing first started becoming popular in bohemian circles, I knew a young, very attractive woman who occassionally visited me from San Francisco.

She had a boyfriend who she lived with there who she finally convinced to get a bolt stuck through the glans of his penis. I was not nearly as adventurous or in need of her companionship as he. Otherwise, I might too have gotten a bolt.

Needless to say, the rainy weather one commonly experiences in San Francisco worked its expected, yet deleterious effect on the bolt this young man had so bravely had inserted.

It rusted through.

And she moved out.

Originally posted by justlooking
She says it's her clit. (I plan to conduct an examination for myself, but not until tomorrow night.)

She claimed that the guy who did the piercing told her she'd have to forego having sex for a month. But that obviously wasn't going to happen. She waited two weeks. As far as I was concerned, it was a loooooonnnnnnnngggggg two weeks.
So?

This is humiliating.

So her boyfriend came home from visiting his mother a day early.

I keep telling her she should marry him, because then she'd find it easier to find time to go out with me.

Last edited:
STRIPPER CHIT-CHAT: ALL DIALOGUE GUARANTEED REPORTED VERBATIM

We're sitting in Prune having dinner before going to the Liberty together for the first time.

STRIPPER: I'm a lesbian, you know.

ME: I kind of assumed that.

STRIPPER: I haven't had sex with a man in years.

ME: I can guaranty you that nothing we're about to do is going to change your mind.

Last edited:
For those of you with pierced labia/clit hoods and have described encounters with partners who were disoriened, how about a tattoo of an arrow, pointing at the little man in the boat?

I, personally, find tattoos and piercings sexy, on men and women (and I'm bisexual, by the way, for those of you who didn't know). However, I do think it is a matter of taste and style and sophistication, even. There are many tattoos that I find distasteful and even gross. And some people can get carried away with the piercings. I like them and have them in moderation.

I have actually taken out most of my piercings and decided not to get anymore tattoos because I found a lot of men didn't really care for them and, being a provider, it would make me less marketable. Aside from my ears in which I have 3 holes in one ear and 9 in the other (but only wear 1 pair of earrings these days), I only have my nipples and belly button pierced right now. I've taken out my tongue ring (only because it can fracture your teeth) and my clitoral-hood ring (because people used to suck on it too hard and it would hurt). I did, however, have multiple piercings when I was in my earlier 20s but kind of grew out of it (ears, eyebrow, nose, lip, tongue, breasts, belly button, hood). I'm happy with what I have in now and look at it as body art. I even, occassionally, get requests to put my tongue ring in (which is a pain in the ass because only the top is open -- I have to pop open the hole on the underneath side of my tongue, but I usually oblige).

As for tattoos, I currently have six and have no intention of getting anymore (the marketability factor). The ones I do have are not big or colorful or, in my opinion, distasteful. I like tribal arm bands so I have one of those, and I find tattoos on a girl's waist (on her back) to be sexy so I have one there too (a Chinese dragon). I also have a tiny one below it where the little triangle of a thong rests (which my best friend April, aka Samantha Summers, has a matching one, by the way), which most guys find to be a really sexy place. Then, I have one more on the back of my neck (a tribal sun, and also a trendy sort-of place), so they're mostly on my back. Then there's one on my tummy near my belly button ring, and my most popular one, which is like an ankle bracelet of two girls in a 69. Boy does that one get a lot of attention in the summer!

I don't consider what I currently have to be "overdone" and think I have a sort-of modern, trendy, fashionable look, however, I do wonder if there are hobbyists that don't see me because of them.

(I might also add that the reason I chose to grow my hair long is because even though I had a cute, short haircut that was very modern and fashionable and sort-of European looking, a lot of guys didn't seem to like the fact that I had such short hair and it restricted my clientele.)