Piercings and tattoos

What do you think of piercings and tattoos ?

• I hate any tattoos

Votes: 30 14.7%
  • I don\'t mind one or two tattoos

Votes: 90 44.1%
  • One or two tattoos is a turn on

Votes: 54 26.5%
  • Many tattoos is a turn off

Votes: 72 35.3%
  • Lots of tattos is a turn on

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • A hate any piercings

Votes: 39 19.1%
  • Pierced tongue is gross

Votes: 32 15.7%
  • Pierced tongue is sexy

Votes: 90 44.1%
  • Pierced clit/labia is gross

Votes: 51 25.0%
  • Pierced clit/labia is sexy

Votes: 66 32.4%
  • Pierred nipples are gross

Votes: 54 26.5%
  • Pierred nipples are sexy

Votes: 69 33.8%
  • Multiple piercings are gross

Votes: 62 30.4%
  • Multiple piercings are sexy

Votes: 43 21.1%

• Total voters

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
A lot of times when we see a reference to piercings and tattoos it has a negative connotation. Is it true that most clients dislike Piercings and tattoos?

( note: you may check off as many items as apply )

My thoughts

I dislike tattoos on women. Although some are very tastefully done.
I was at a wedding once where the bride had a tattoo of a butterfly on her back. This tat was huge and had turned green from age. Everyone was dressed elegantly and I felt that this somehow "cheapened" herself. BTW this girl was not a "biker" chick, she did it cause her friends were getting them and everyone was playing can you top this?

I dislike piercings ever since I went to tower records and the young sales associate asked me conihelpyoumlffff?

I dont let the fact that some providers have them (tats and piercings) impact on my decision to see them or not.

I believe (as sexist as this might sound) that tattoos are for men.

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
If they have a few tattoos, that's ok. Piercings are another thing; I don't like pierced nipples because then you can't get a good sucking done on the boobs. I don't think a pierced clit is such a good idea because it's so easy for it to pop a condom.

I think tatoos and piercings are sexy depending on the person with them. Obviously, I would be hesitant to be with a provider that has a Grim Reaper tatoo on her. I guess it is all in the packaging for me.

I think it's hard to say unless it's in context. I've seen some beautiful tats and other stuff that could only be described as graffiti. As for piercings, I think they can be sexy on the right body.

Once I saw a college-aged girl shopping in Pearl Paint who had her lip pierced. The area around it was very obviously infected -- totally grossed me out. Put me off piercings for quite a while.

The piercing trend that really turned me off was the one in which the lobe of the ear was streated out so that there was a huge hole in it through which a metal ornamental object was placed. Yuk.

There is nothing more beautiful to me than a womans body.

No reason to stain it or poke holes in it.

But a small tatoo or belly button piercing does not really turn me off.

Wwanderer

Kids, don't try this at home
Long hair -> piercings & tats

Talk about foresight, beat this. Way back in the late '60s when we were horrifying our parents' generation with long hair and other hippie styles of dress and so forth, I occasionally mused that our generations' kids would have to come up with something really extreme to equally perturb us. Extensive tatoos crossed my minds, and I predicted to a few dubious friends that the children of middle class baby boomers might end up extensively tatooed. The popularity, or even the possibiliy, of some of today's common piercings never crossed my mind though. And I do find myself deeply pleased that neither of my sons has yet gotten into either tats or piercings.

-Ww

Well I must say I am quite happy with the results of this poll so far.

I have two small ,not visable tattoos, and of course my tongue ring piercing.

It pleases me that men find a tongue ring piercing sexy, especially since it took me...........

a.1 month of excructiatng pain

b. not being able to eat solid food for 3 weeks.

c. 1 bottle of vicodin

d. not being able to give oral sex for a month ( that really was the worse)

e. 2 months of a swollen tongue

f. swallowing my tongue ring...twice.... to get this sexy look..

I'm still waiting for somebody's clit ring to heal so I can pay her to have sex with me again.

What a fucking pain. Better be worth it to her.

Last edited:
Genital piercings do not "pop" the condom. There are no sharp edges on the jewelry, or we wouldn't be wearing it... that would hurt! I've been with men that have their cocks pierced, and I have one labia piercing myself. They have never been a problem.

My ears are pierced. tatoos are makeup on my face.

ps: I am sure lil`red ridinghood didnt have any tats. Thats me for halloween, {The riding will be the highlight though} but I would lick one on if she did.

How come no one talks bout the jewery ya lick on? I think thats how they get it on ?

Last edited:

Flounder

Sleeps with the (rest of the) fishes
Originally posted by Caitlin of New York
Genital piercings do not "pop" the condom. There are no sharp edges on the jewelry, or we wouldn't be wearing it... that would hurt! I've been with men that have their cocks pierced, and I have one labia piercing myself. They have never been a problem.
Hmmmm

In Moderation...

My own opinions about tattoos and piercings have changed over time as I've hobbied more over the years.

THEN, I couldn't imagine any reason why a woman would want to disfigure herself through tattoos (which I thought were trashy and only for biker babes) and worse -- piercings. How could those things possibly be fun; they sure looked gross and they must have hurt.

But as is the case with most things IN MODERATION, I've learned that there can be very pleasurable uses with piercings. My ATF had a pierced tongue, and she KNEW how to use it! I had been seeing her for a while before she allowed DFK and only THEN did I realize where those fantastic BJ's were cumming from.

As I've aged (gracefully) I've had other friends rave about their abilities to help have mind-blowing orgasms with the help of a helpful tongue (MINE, of course) COUPLED with the tuggings of a well-pierced labia or nipple ring. If it makes HER happy, who am I to complain?

That is NOT to say that I don't find EXCESSIVE piercings gross. I don't understand pierced lips (on one's FACE), eyebrows, or nose/nostrils.

And while I steer clear of ladies with lots of large, highly visible tattoos -- I realize that tastefully done tattoos (particularly ones designed to be covered by clothing and artfully drawn) can be another clue to the personality of the wearer. I've grown to actually LIKE those done around the small of the back, on the breast, or above or around that beautiful vertical smile <wink!>

There are many many things I don't like about my life.

But somehow it almost all seems worth it when I can go into a strip club and have some very beautiful woman sidle up to me, sit down close, and breath in my ear, "My clitoris has healed."

it is a small miracle . . .

that i have avoided body mutilation. no. 2 had a real aversity to it . . . something like if u want real body mod, do a venus de milo. but but but, even at this advanced age, i have not rule out a clit ring. i dunno, something about 'em. funny story to come:

the manager of another board which shall remain nameless offered to buy me one with DIAMOND. i can't say ewww in enough languages.

slim gold tiny,
hvb

Last edited:
I think one or two small tattoos can be sexy but don’t like piercings at all. To me both nipple and labia piercing just get in the way. One of my favs just got rid of her labia piercing and I was very happy to see it gone. She has had it since I have known her and I never liked it but never said anything either. It is her body she can do what she wants but I see no use for them at all and to me they just get in the way.