Pierced clit/nips

May look pretty and all but can wreck havoc with an admirer's dentition, real or otherwise.

For me, it hurts to merely look at them.

Is this the provider's way of saying
"You may look, but don't play too much"?

I know some of these can be removed but it seems like a PITA to do it. Do you gentlemen request this anyways? Go with the flow and schedule a dentist appointment shortly afterwards?

V

I understand piercing ears as a practical matter (an expensive earing is more secure that way than a clip on) and as a medical matter (a piecing of the ear lobe is viable every time you look in the mirror so any sign of infection can be dealt with early and it is not subject to abrasion and rubbing from clothing — nip piecing — or toilet paper, pee and other nasty stuff around that area — clit piercing.

Why anyone would do nip or clit piercing is a mystery to me.

Meh…I pierced my nipples because I enjoy the look….the bravery of the clit is amazing to me…lol…but it is definitely maintenance to keep it all clean (if you’re a clean person of course), however, a few of my clients prefer them out and I accommodate it…some love them in…I guess it’s a preference..I may be wrong…just my personal take on it…

Thanks for the input from your perspective, @Amanda92411 ...

I'm sure it hurt, but then, so do tattoos and you have those - very well done, btw!

Does a piercing enhance the experience? Is there any difference during nipple play, with and without the piercings? Or is it purely ornamental?

Do clients like them or do they request you remove them?

TIA!

V

Thanks for the input from your perspective, @Amanda92411 ...

I'm sure it hurt, but then, so do tattoos and you have those - very well done, btw!

Does a piercing enhance the experience? Is there any difference during nipple play, with and without the piercings? Or is it purely ornamental?

Do clients like them or do they request you remove them?

TIA!

V
They’re pleasurable with and without for me…I like my tits played with….but some do ask to remove them which I do cuz I want them to play too….

However…5 hours into a tattoo and a bit of good ol’ tequila….I didn’t feel a thing when they pierced them….lol

Meh…I pierced my nipples because I enjoy the look….the bravery of the clit is amazing to me…lol…but it is definitely maintenance to keep it all clean (if you’re a clean person of course), however, a few of my clients prefer them out and I accommodate it…some love them in…I guess it’s a preference..I may be wrong…just my personal take on it…
Note that in my post I do not have the word wrong — I just said that why anyone would do nip or clit piercing is a mystery to me.

Then again a lot of actions by humans, not just piercings and tats, are a mystery to me. Perhaps because I'm a cost/benefit person by training (cost isnt just $ BTW)

The are reasons that make sense to me that involve body alterations. for example (although I was too young at the time to give consent) male circumcision makes sense to me in that it is easier to keep that area cleaner, as witnessed by much lower fungal infections and much lower prostate (60%) and penis cancer rates.

Note that in my post I do not have the word wrong — I just said that why anyone would do nip or clit piercing is a mystery to me.

Then again a lot of actions by humans, not just piercings and tats, are a mystery to me. Perhaps because I'm a cost/benefit person by training (cost isnt just $ BTW)

The are reasons that make sense to me that involve body alterations. for example (although I was too young at the time to give consent) male circumcision makes sense to me in that it is easier to keep that area cleaner, as witnessed by much lower fungal infections and much lower prostate (60%) and penis cancer rates.
Oh no I didn't take it that way darlin....I see quite a few alterations people make on themselves which leave me scratching my head too..ha!!!

However, circumcision makes sense....compared to pierced nips and pussy...:p

@Bricktop, I've experienced that and I see the purpose of a pierced tongue; from a male perspective, I see no other purpose.

Apart from being purely ornamental, it's like the girl is saying: I love giving head.

V

One of the girls who used to work the CI stroll was pretty hot and had her tongue pierced as well as her nipples. She wore gold rings in her nips and had nice 34B tits,. She told me she pierced her tongue for one reason and one reason only and that was to enhance the feeling when she sucked cock. I loved how it felt when she slid her tongue up the underside of my cock and took the head in her lips and swirled that tongue stud arouond. She said she tried piercing her clit a few years ago but did not like the feel of a big dick pushing aainst it. Many of her fuck buddies were black and latien men

Curious to know what ‘alterations’ have shocked you most..
I have a few anywhere from those large gauges ppl put in their earlobes to piercing the kitty....to this 'build a body' trend women are into these days.....however....

The most shocking for me is the super huge lips, huge ass implants, a prince Albert piercing and when guys pierce their balls.....it just hurts my brain wondering why...but I'm sure ppl wonder why I'm tatted and peirced too...lol...

I used to have my tongue pierced many moons ago when sucking cock wasn't my favorite thing to do...so I enjoyed the look until people kept assuming that's why I got it....so I took it out...fast forward til now, I absolutely love to suck cock but I won't pierce it again because I enjoy the mouth massage and I feel it gets in the way of my pleasure of sucking cock :)

I have a few anywhere from those large gauges ppl put in their earlobes to piercing the kitty....to this 'build a body' trend women are into these days.....however....

The most shocking for me is the super huge lips, huge ass implants, a prince Albert piercing and when guys pierce their balls.....it just hurts my brain wondering why...but I'm sure ppl wonder why I'm tatted and peirced too...lol...

I used to have my tongue pierced many moons ago when sucking cock wasn't my favorite thing to do...so I enjoyed the look until people kept assuming that's why I got it....so I took it out...fast forward til now, I absolutely love to suck cock but I won't pierce it again because I enjoy the mouth massage and I feel it gets in the way of my pleasure of sucking cock :)
From a male point of view, piercing any of the genitalia… ouch!!!

Now more importantly, what changed your feelings of sucking cock.. if I may .. :)

From a male point of view, piercing any of the genitalia… ouch!!!

Now more importantly, what changed your feelings of sucking cock.. if I may .. :)
I started enjoying how it felt in my mouth..crazy right! And I mean the way y’all sound and get into it (when it's done right of course) is just so hawt!!!... From the build up to the explosion is just great to see to hear and to taste...:p

A urologist once shared that some guys would have implants placed just under the skin of the shaft - think ribbed condom without the condom.

Apparently a craze in a certain community, until infection set in and things had to be cut up.

V