Phoenix 631-213-7349 aka Cinnamon 516-260-9831

billyS

Reign of Terror
Mod note: I'm moving all the old posts from the Cheap Head section into the review thread started last nite. First post on her was back in January.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Cinnamon 516-260-9831
Roosevelt, private residence
$50 Bbbj special, + $10 for CIM
I choose the upgrade.
Pictures are probably her even though there are no face shots the body appears to be her.
Black woman, 35ish about 5'8" or 5'9"
Big boned, not fat but has a belly that looks like a baby bump. I almost asked if she was pregnant before the act but decided to hold the question until after. Then I didn't bother, or just forgot.
Plain looking, not ugly, decent features, nice skin.

Okay here is the weird part. She gives me the address and I Googled it and when the picture came up I recognized the house as the same one I saw Nikki in about a month or two ago. The kids I heard running around down stairs while Nikki was blowing me upstairs were Cinnamon's

So I get there and she lets me in a different door. I mentioned about Nikki and she says they were evicted a while ago. Said she really didn't know her.

She apologized for not dressing better but I tell her that's fine. She is wearing a sun dress with no bra.

I get naked and lay on the bed, she starts a nice Bbbj with a lot of suction.
Roaming is allowed on legs and ass but Kitty is off limits because she says she is spotting ( so no on the pregnancy?).
Then she mentions that is why she is only doing Bbbj today. But then she asks if I have a condom because for $80 she'd do FS. And said I didn't have a condom but then she asked if I had brought more money. She said she had a few condoms. I said no so she continues with the Bbbj.
At about 5 minutes in she said she was uncomfortable laying on her side and could I either stand or sit on the edge of the bed so she could kneel in front of me. I choose the latter. In this position I could reach into her dress and get a nice hand full of her tits. Her nipples got hard as did my cock in her mouth.
I shot my load, she spit it out in the garage pail. She only had tissues for clean up

Overall she is chill, easy to get along with. She keeps the room locked while we were in there. You don't have to walk past the kids to get to the room.
She asked ahead of time if I was alright with the kids in the house. Some of you might not be.
Probably will repeat as it is a good price and I prefer this to car dates.

Last edited:

Tonto25

Zero Credibility
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Cinnamon 516-260-9831
I choose the upgrade.
Pictures are probably her even though there are no face shots the body appears to be her.
Big boned, not fat but has a belly that looks like a baby bump. I almost asked if she was pregnant before the act but decided to hold the question until after. Then I didn't bother, or just forgot.

Okay here is the weird part. She gives me the address and I Googled it and when the picture came up I recognized the house as the same one I saw Nikki in about a month or two ago. The kids I heard running around down stairs while Nikki was blowing me upstairs were Cinnamon's

So I get there and she lets me in a different door. I mentioned about Nikki and she says they were evicted a while ago. Said she really didn't know her.

She apologized for not dressing better but I tell her that's fine. She is wearing a sun dress with no bra.

Roaming is allowed on legs and ass but Kitty is off limits because she says she is spotting ( so no on the pregnancy?).
Then she mentions that is why she is only doing Bbbj today. But then she asks if I have a condom because for $80 she'd do FS. And said I didn't have a condom but then she asked if I had brought more money. She said she had a few condoms. I said no so she continues with the Bbbj.
At about 5 minutes in she said she was uncomfortable laying on her side and could I either stand or sit on the edge of the bed so she could kneel in front of me. I choose the latter. In this position I could reach into her dress and get a nice hand full of her tits. Her nipples got hard as did my cock in her mouth.
I shot my load, she spit it out in the garage pail. She only had tissues for clean up

Overall she is chill, easy to get along with. She keeps the room locked while we were in there. You don't have to walk past the kids to get to the room.
She asked ahead of time if I was alright with the kids in the house. Some of you might not be.
Sounds reasonable..never been with a woc before. Ive tried a few times just walked when they have that ghetto thug attitute..plus im a skinny girl man and not a tit man..the smaller the better..to each his own! T!

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Cinnamon 516-260-9831
I choose the upgrade.

Good find...
When you see how the other half lives, does it make you appreciate what you've got 1000 times more than you thought you did?

Actually scares me a little that I'm willing to go into a neighborhood known for drugs and gangs to bust a nut. Talk about the little head doing the thinking.
I hear you. But i mean her place in general. The way into her place, and the room itself. I look at my home, my car, my boat... then i look at her place and say to myself, you better appreciate what you got, cuz this could be you...

billyS

Reign of Terror
I hear you. But i mean her place in general. The way into her place, and the room itself. I look at my home, my car, my boat... then i look at her place and say to myself, you better appreciate what you got, cuz this could be you...
Did you see her?
If yes,
Did you see her off my post or did you see her ad ?

billyS

Reign of Terror
No I never really look at like that at this stage of my life. But I remember as a kid driving in my family's car on the BQE and looking down on the squalor and thinking "what if I wind up living in a place like that?"

I have said the very same thing from time to time when I let the little head do the thinking fir me. I've wandered into some pretty shitty places to meet up with some pretty hot spanish broads who were seemingly down on their luck and wondered "jesus if i lost my job, the house, the cars, the boat and all the othet shit I take for granted, could i possibly end up in a place like this???".... Sad part is i only get those thoughts on the way in... Once I let a nut fly I high tail it outta there and dont have those thoughts until I wander into the next shifty area to see a provider.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Cinnamon 516-260-9831
I choose the upgrade.

Just went to see cinnamon. Replied to text in about 10 minutes. “Asked if I was law or affiliated. No. Ok what’s up.” Asked if available. Said yes. Asked where? She said Roosevelt. Asked for address she gave to me. Got there asked which door. She replied driveway door. Went in bed right there. Said hello. Paid up front. $60. Dropped pants to ankles sat in bed she went right into it. Nice and wet. Slurping noises very good dt action. Followed direction very well I stood up so I could see and get her throat deeper. She told me not to nut in her mouth I said that’s what I paid for. She said no it’s 60 plus 10. I said I thought it was 50 plus 10. She said no that was the weekend special. I said no problem I’ll give you the 10. She kept going. I start to bust I told her and she took it all. I told her not to stop. She didn’t. Took it all the way. Spit out as she was sucking she apologized for that and kept going lots of deep throating. It was excellent. Big juicy lips. Great dsl. Great head. No complaints. Wanted to go for round 2 but she said she couldn’t. She just got home and needed to unwind. Asked how late she was working she said all night. Asked if she rims she said no. Asked about anal and she said it’s 80 for ss would be 120 for anal with short stay. So basically 40 on top. Toilet paper for clean up would be the only complaint. I know you could get cheaper in Hempstead. But like the fact that it’s incall.

billyS

Reign of Terror
UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Cinnamon 516-260-9831
looking to bust a nut on the way home from work this week and called Cinnamon again since she is right off the Meadowbrook on my way home. Note: she also goes by Phoenix now.
Anyway, same scenario, she let's me in and asks what I want even though we had already negotiated over the phone.
Originally it was going to be bbbj until I was on the brink then a quick couple of strokes both in the ass and pussy for $110.
Since she forgot what we had discussed I asked what was the special and she said bbbj $50 cim or $70 to add fs.
Took the second choice. She peels off her yoga pants. Gets on her knees and starts the bbbj. Not bad, when I'm about to pop I pull it out of mouth and she gets on the bed on all fours and presents me with her ass.
Well I got to tell you both holes looked about the same size, so I'm glad I didn't pay for the poop shoot. She never mentioned a condom so I guess she was expecting me to hit it raw. I take a look at her cunt and there is white stuff around the hole. Maybe the last guys cream pie?
So no way was I hitting that so I told her I was good and to finish me with her mouth. She said I wasn't getting my money back but I said that was fine. Seeing how she lives she definitely needs the extra $20 more than I do.
I'm telling myself I probably won't go back but in a pinch when I need my dick sucked the little head might take over.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Cinnamon 516-260-9831
looking to bust a nut on the way home from work this week and called Cinnamon again since she is right off the Meadowbrook on my way home. Note: she also goes by Phoenix now.
Anyway, same scenario, she let's me in and asks what I want even though we had already negotiated over the phone.
Originally it was going to be bbbj until I was on the brink then a quick couple of strokes both in the ass and pussy for $110.
Since she forgot what we had discussed I asked what was the special and she said bbbj $50 cim or $70 to add fs.
Took the second choice. She peels off her yoga pants. Gets on her knees and starts the bbbj. Not bad, when I'm about to pop I pull it out of mouth and she gets on the bed on all fours and presents me with her ass.
Well I got to tell you both holes looked about the same size, so I'm glad I didn't pay for the poop shoot. She never mentioned a condom so I guess she was expecting me to hit it raw. I take a look at her cunt and there is white stuff around the hole. Maybe the last guys cream pie?
So no way was I hitting that so I told her I was good and to finish me with her mouth. She said I wasn't getting my money back but I said that was fine. Seeing how she lives she definitely needs the extra $20 more than I do.
I'm telling myself I probably won't go back but in a pinch when I need my dick sucked the little head might take over.
So I google the number and came up with pic of her. I saw a pic of her ass and pussy like you described it was hard to tell if the two holes are of similar size. But I will say this that she no spring chicken.

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Cinnamon 516-260-9831
I've seen her a bunch of times. Just for head tho. Her set up is kind of hard to look at without feeling for her. I think she's got excellent skills tho and she's close, so...

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
Cinnamon 516-260-9831
Ok so im not recommending to stay away from her as she has been given stellar reviews from other more reputable mongers on here but this what happened with me. And also im posting here so hopefully this thread will stay alive.
After wanting to see her for atleast a month but not being free at the same times i finally set up a date. Im from queens which i told her and we discussed rate of 90 for bbbj and FS. Off for my 45 minute drive based on u guys reviews of the head game. Now i wish i could just get bbbj in general from girls because i love it so much and its safer but its like the stars and moon have to align perfectly to make me nut from it so i have to pay for FS all the time. My burden. Anyway she waits till i text her to say im 5 minutes away to say only doing bjs tonight. Stopped me right in my tracks and i had to look for another date. She says she understood and shoulda told me from beginning when we were discussing price. Ok fine. Long drive waisted. So i tried again 2 weeks later. 4:30 appointment and could tell theres a problem when i text at 4:20 to say im close and she freaked out cause i was 10 minutes early. Explained its no problem i will wait a few blocks away till she ready. U know where this story going. "Are u ready yet. " "no just need more time picking something up" "How bout now. How much more time u need" "oh im just getting in line at the store. I will be there soon". I waited and handled some business over the phone. It turned into a hour and a half. Set up a date with Lisa Woods back in my queens area and told Phoenix i was leaving. 20 minutes later " Im home now u can come". Twice she burned. Later on in the night she said she was so sorry. But come on. Most of the best bbbj girls u all promote are in suffolk so Phoenix woulda been great regular for me in Nassau as Suffolk is just so far. Even though i do plan on checking out the Babylon club scene more.
I dont know. If im out that way already im a glutten for punishment.

I finally was able to see Cinnamon on Saturday night. Same lady i previously posted about not being able to see. Good but wasnt worth the wait for me. Someone to see if near the area. But the bj was ok. Wet mouth, deep throat, no hands, most of the things we like. Just no where near enough of that hoover suction for me but to each his own. Bj finished with a semi chub so onto the star which was the pussy for me.
I couldve just been real horny but shiving my semi chub in there felt great. Doggie then mish with lots of moaning and self touching. I could tell when i got really hard she reallly got into it. No creampie.
I asked if i she had someone else coming soon and if i could go back Infor 40 more. No. She wanted the full 80 again. I dont think her place is as bad as some have said but for where she was living she coulda took the extra cash on the spot. However did say next time 110 half hr and u do what u can with your full time.
Im a bbbj guy so will return only if in area and in a jam.

First post for me. I seen Phoenix a few times over the summer. She left LI for awhile but she came back and hopefully she will stay for a long stretch. Her pics are 100% real and recent. Posting 1 pic from her ad.

Phoenix is a 30 year old WOC. Pretty face. Nice curvy body. Big tits. Very accommodating. I took a half hour for $100 with her and was satisfied. I think she does BBJ for 60, half hour FS for $100 and full hour 2 pops for $200. She gives nice BBJ, great DT action. I went down on her DATY and ate her good till her legs twitched. She tasted like honey. We fucked in doggy. She said something about that being her preferred position. Her big jiggly ass was made for doggy. it shakes like bowls of jello when I slammed her. Her ad says she is cool with Greek but I didnt partake. Not my thing.

She takes appointments in her studio apartment in Roosevelt. First floor apartment with door facing the street. So there's no dark basement with a creepy cellar door in the ground I've been sent to before. Kind of seedy locale but a quite street next to the Meadowbrook.

I am not sure about linking her to ad. The newbie section says to post links to the ad but it also says you get banned for posting links to competitor websites. So on the side of caution I'm not linking unless a mod says its OK. She was posting on long Island for a year or so. Some of you may have seen her ads before. She left for about 2 or 3 months and she just came back. She's hungry for new business guys and she is very nice. Very agreeable.

Last edited by a moderator:

billyS

Reign of Terror
There are some reviews of her in the Cheap Head thread. Based on the name, location and pictures in the ad (which I removed until I get a ruling on) it is the same woman.
She is definitely older than 30. If you daty her I hope you were her first customer as she has no problem with bbfs. In fact she usually doesn't stock condoms.
I'm sure @iwantagoodhj247 will be glad to see she is back.

I haven't seen any ads lately. She said she was "retiring" last time i saw her. I enjoy her services, but her place is always so smokey, and i asked her once if she could not smoke before i got there, and she said, and i quote, "if you don't like it, you don't have to come here, find someone who doesn't smoke.". Ok hon... lol