Philly club reports

Has anyone had luck with any extras in Philly clubs? Its really a downer to drive all the way to NJ for fun.

So far I've had no luck in, Risque on Delaware, Show and Tel, Daydreams, Cheerleaders and a couple others...

Any tips?

cheerleaders

Has anyone had luck with any extras in Philly clubs? Its really a downer to drive all the way to NJ for fun.

So far I've had no luck in, Risque on Delaware, Show and Tel, Daydreams, Cheerleaders and a couple others...

Any tips?

Cheerleaders has some very hott dancers. I've found a couple ladies who are willing to execute some HOP action, but that's about it. Once in a while, a tittie or two will pop out of their bra. Some of the ladies will do a little dfk. For a bikini bar, with a large amount of hott girls and decent grinding with some light extras, this is the place.

Good idea to start a thread about some other places. I am always looking for a different stop to add some variety to my life.

Cheerleaders has some very hott dancers. I've found a couple ladies who are willing to execute some HOP action, but that's about it. Once in a while, a tittie or two will pop out of their bra. Some of the ladies will do a little dfk. For a bikini bar, with a large amount of hott girls and decent grinding with some light extras, this is the place.

Good idea to start a thread about some other places. I am always looking for a different stop to add some variety to my life.
Exactly my experience there, but not enough HOP to be really considered an extra. More like just brushing there occasionally.

Has anyone been to Oasis lately or the Gold Club in center city (looks sketchy)? What else is out there?

Atlantis

I've only been there on Saturdays, and there are almost no dancers until 4pm or so. I made the mistake of getting there at 2pm one day, and the bouncers outnumbered the dancers...ugh!

Dancer quality is 4 to 9, mostly black but not all. Very friendly...they'll chat a while at the bar, especially if you buy them a drink (regular price, not a "Block" drink). And hands can roam.