Philippines

Two years ago I left the USA and moved to the Philippines. Best decision I ever made. Girls here are attractive, speak decent English, and P4P is widely available and inexpensive.

For $10, you can get a BBBJ.
For $15, a massage + happy ending.
$15-20 ST
$20-30 LT (all night)

I've gotten a lot from this forum. Here's my chance to give back.

I guess it is a good thing that they speak English kind of :)

But think about AMP's here they don't use that much English anyway.. Just get the job done don't matter which language you speak I care less! LOL

Thanks for the info!

It was my understanding that there is a very conservative Christian foundation in much of the Philippines. I would presume that means that most of the women involved in the sex trade are from lower classes who would prefer not to be involved in the sex trade if they actually had an option.

I'm not saying that doesn't take place everywhere, just that it may be more prevalent in places like the Philippines where poverty creates a ready supply of women literally forced, by lack of options, into the sex trade.

Just a thought.

Last edited:
In the south of the the Philippines there has been a burgeoning Islamic population over the last decade which raises safety concerns for western visitors.

I think that we could "insert country name here" though in your commentary. the vast majority of countries have a religious segment their society. All of them have the sex trade though. It is unlikely that if somebody could make as much money for doing as little work doing something other than the sex trade that they would choose sex work. But thats true everywhere.

I hope your not saying that those Filipinos who are not Christian are inherently of the lower class and that those facts are somehow related. We could take a poll of the religious affiliation of trailer park residents in Kentucky.

I personally have become aware of quite a number of girls wearing crosses right here in the good old U.S.A.

I hope your not saying that those Filipinos who are not Christian are inherently of the lower class and that those facts are somehow related.
No, what I am suggesting is that in countries where there is a very strong Christian conservative/fundamentalist presence, the USA being a prime example, sex work carries a greater than usual negative bias. The only religious dogma even more "provider unfriendly" is Muslim.

If what you say is true than its getting harder on sex workers in the Philippines.

The other thing I mentioned is simple economic reality. In countries with large segments of the population in poverty you frequently find greater numbers of women in sex work due to the combined need and fewer choices open to them.

Their greater numbers saturate the market with sex workers which is why sex is cheap in such countries. That's simply the law of supply and demand at work, working against the sex workers in this case.

The ethical dilemma, particularly for foreign men visiting such countries specifically to find access to inexpensive sex, is that more often than not you are taking advantage of someone else's ill fortune.

Don't misunderstand, I am not judging. There are economic positives for the women in question in that they can, while they are involved in prostitution, provide for themselves and their families. If they are lucky and can save they can even move up economically while providing for their well being after they can no longer compete successfully in the market for sexual services. I simply don't sugar coat the obvious and report the facts as they appear to be.

Last edited:
ah... ok ... im with you.

sort of. Until you mention the ethical dilemma. I scratch my head and ask, why here, why now? Your comments are true not only in poverty stricken countries with foreigners as patrons. But here too. Is it the difference in the price where you see the distinction?

We are almost always taking advantage of somebody else's misfortune. some exceptions but almost always. In fact, our mutual friend from Hoboken. She is a perfect example. We both know what she would rather be doing. But her misfortune has been to our benefit.

I could extrapolate your argument to the guy that cuts my grass. He's down on his luck, has a spotty criminal history, cant get a job becuase of it. So he cuts my grass. I take advantage of his misfortune. unethical?

Im not trying to sugar coat la cosa nostra either though.

So long as people are not being forced either physically or with threats then the ethics is debatable. If a provider makes the decision to leave her family in the rice patty and go to the city becuase she can make more money providing then i dont see an ethical problem. If somebody goes and buys a poor family's daughter and then holds her against her will and forces her to provide, that is clearly unethical to the extent that the monger knows or should know from the circumstances.

Yes, filipinos are very conservative - both christian and muslim. However, unlike American conservatism which tends to target your soul, Filipino conservatism has to do with regulating PUBLIC demeanor, not private choices. For example, in the eyes of Filipinos:
1) Going to a public beach in a 2-piece bikini is more shameful than taking money for sex in a dingy 2-hour hostel.
2) Kissing in public is more shameful than giving a stranger a BJ in private
3) Its easier to get out of a relationship if having discreet motel sex and taking separate taxies home, than if you innocently hold hands in a public place like the mall. Ditto for getting caught cheating, in terms of how much trouble you're in.
4) Public nudity in a club is illegal, but using clubs as platforms for hookers to troll for johns is not.

These views arise from several very Filipino traits:

1) Its considered rude to publicly voice assumptions without concrete proof, even if it's totally obvious. For instance: a foreigner goes to a prostitute bar, and picks up a girl. As he barfines her, the manager might congratulate the girl on her new boyfriend. Obviously, the man's a client not a romantic partner - and she will have a new one tomorrow. But unless the girl herself states that, it is important for her and everyone around her to maintain face and feign ignorance about what actually happened. In fact, it would behoove you to play along. You might make a girl very angry, or make her "get back at you" somehow (by taking something that belongs to you, etc) if you mention to her that she is, in fact, a hooker. This is the reason that nearly all commercial sex in the Philippines is GFE, unless a girl has been "Westernized" by exposure to too many foreigners, or saw the movie "Pretty Woman".
2) It's taboo to either voice, promote, or judge private lifestyle choices, opinions, etc. Unwesternized filipinos will avoid debates and controversial issues by agreeing with anything you say. To disagree in a friendly way is still considered rude. Hence, even if some people might dislike prostitution for religious reasons, they would feel awkward telling the bar owner, or the girl, or the john to stop this behavior. In fact, whenever you see any hard line tactics or politics, there is usually some foreign involvement that triggers it (missionaries, complaint by a foreigner, foreign business interest, etc etc).

In summary - Filipinos care more about what others will say or think, than about their own "salvation/damnation" or principles. I love the "live and let live" hippie culture of this country.

1) Going to a public beach in a 2-piece bikini is more shameful than taking money for sex in a dingy 2-hour hostel.
2) Kissing in public is more shameful than giving a stranger a BJ in private
3) Its easier to get out of a relationship if having discreet motel sex and taking separate taxies home, than if you innocently hold hands in a public place like the mall. Ditto for getting caught cheating, in terms of how much trouble you're in.
4) Public nudity in a club is illegal, but using clubs as platforms for hookers to troll for johns is not.
These are not true. Holding hands, kissing, and showing off the body are completely standard in Filipino culture. People are conservative here but the country is more Westernized than you think.

As far as where "it" is available, you can get it at spas, MPs, KTVs, bars, strip clubs, on the street, in some hotels, and on the internet. Prices can vary from P500 (SW) to P100,000 (well-known celebrities).

ah... ok ... im with you.

sort of. Until you mention the ethical dilemma. I scratch my head and ask, why here, why now? Your comments are true not only in poverty stricken countries with foreigners as patrons. But here too. Is it the difference in the price where you see the distinction?
No, and that is a very legit question. One I asked myself after the topic arose here in this thread. So I asked it here : http://utopiaguide.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39680 in the forum I mod on such topics germane to the sex industry; how we do it, why, and other such angles not usually found in other threads [or other websites of this sort for that matter].

Looking forward to your participation that as I am sure you have good stuff to add to the discussion.

This all sounds very interesting. Why don't you suggest to some of these girls that they come visit NYC? I'd love to meet some of these girls here in the Big Apple.

The filipinos that make it here represent the very upper class back home. They would have full time maids, cooks, nannies, etc. Those same people would come here and bust there ass going to nursing school or something and cleaning their own small apartment at night until they made it. Anyway... my point is... that if they were "working" in this thing of ours ... we would not see the same rates they charge back home...

but that might not have been your point at all. Maybe your just interested in some phillipino tail. it does seem to be few and far between. sometimes you can spot one on CL or backpage but its pretty rare for some reason.

and vice versa

The filipinos that make it here represent the very upper class back home. They would have full time maids, cooks, nannies, etc. Those same people would come here and bust there ass going to nursing school or something and cleaning their own small apartment at night until they made it. Anyway... my point is... that if they were "working" in this thing of ours ... we would not see the same rates they charge back home...

but that might not have been your point at all. Maybe your just interested in some phillipino tail. it does seem to be few and far between. sometimes you can spot one on CL or backpage but its pretty rare for some reason.
an average man here in the usa would be able to live an upper class lifestyle philippines, as well as other developing countries. (**save up fools lol. salary over there DOES NOT pay what it does here**)

on a side note, a small'ish new 1 bdrm condo can be had for $200 a month. for the rent i pay on my penthouse, I could take 8 condos in a row, knock down the walls and have myself a whole floor mansion.

Last edited:
not so

b04 respectfully, I have to disagree. Holding hands is as far as PDA (filipino term for public display of affection) will go in standard Filipino society. Filipinos in Manila are slightly more liberated, but they dont represent the country at large. It is, however, accepted that girls will be more showy when dating/accompanying a foreigner. Also, girls who date foreigners exclusively, tend to be the more showy ones. In fact, if you go to a beach in the provinces and spot a girl in a 2 piece bikini, more likely than not, she is with a foreign companion OR trying to hook up with a foreign tourist. Most locals will swim in a t-shirt and shorts, while higher class filipinas outside of manila will sport a 1 piece bathing suit. 2-piece swimware remains controversial outside of the National Capital Region.

How is this relevant? If you go meet a provincial girl, and she isnt afraid to show affection in public, and wears a sexy outfit on the beach - chances are, she's been with other foreigners, no matter what story she tells you.

PS - for readers unfamiliar with the Philippines, "it" as described by h04 is for a minimum of 2 hours, and generally includes several pops. Per hour, one pop only, no kissing rules and pricing dont exist there!!

I spent 3 months in the Philippines last spring staying with a friend's family who live in Cebu. I had a pretty great time there, but it is nothing like what you will see on Field's Avenue in Angelas, however still worth a try. There is one are in particular called Mange Avenue, which is pretty much where all of the bar girls work. There are are also a few discos where freelancers can be had, most notably "J. Ave.", where the going rate is generally 1,000Php($25). In general though, the Filipinas love Westerners of all ages and it is just as easyto hang out at the bars in IT Park and meet regular non-working women. On the other end of the spectrum there are also "Karaoke bars" which are throughout the city. Most of these aren't really Karaoke bars so to speak, but are similar to strip clubs with private rooms to "Karaoke" with the girls, but in reality you'll probably do a short time session if you'd like.