PG Acupressure / Green Wellness 301-752-1172 Fort Washington, MD

Long time lurker. My first review. This is a story about a horny Korean girl in MD. Hope you guys enjoy it.

Been seeing Isabell(Tiffany) for many years in this area, she uses multiple names and didn't ask why. She's been in Greenbelt, College park or Annapolis areas. And I think she has pretty lots of regulars. She speaks decent English so conversation would be a fun part of her except the main event. She might be a little cautious when meeting you for the first time. Just show her you're not a uncle LEO. I can tell you if she gets comfortable, she's very friendly and gives what you ask for. If you go Elkton or Wilmington then you might get the same or a little better service but if not, Isabell can be your first option. And the most fun part with chick happens when she gets her orgasm. You can feel her pussy twitching, tensing, or spasms while you pounding her then it gets very hard to continue the game. I'm still confusing it's a fake or real when she moans shivers her body. If you have a chance to see her, check her out yourself and please let me know your opinion. It's hard to say Fake if you feel lots of juices she makes drools on your balls and see her eyes encouraging you to fuck her more and harder.
She is in her early 40's, small top with nice and long nips, average face, petite body in a good shape.
Entrance fee 80
Donation 140