Peyronnie's

Does any one on this board have or have had Peyronie's Disease. I developed the condition over a year ago. It started out as a small hard nodule on the left side of my penis which grew somewhat larger over a period of a few months.

According to what I have read, one of the causes is trauma to the penis. Which could be a stretching or brusing, etc. , which causes internal bleeding in the organ which then hardens to a plaque. However, I do not recall any incident where this may have occurred. I really enjoy my willie and would never consider any activity that would harm it. On the other hand, maybe because of a lifetime of frequent use, a blood vessel sprung a leak resulting in the plaque.

Peyronie's is a condition that affects anywhere between 2 and 5 percent of men depending on the source. While that is a small percent, the actual numbers are quite high. Also, given the percent, I would imagine that there are members of this board that have also experienced this condition.

I can and do still have sex and manage to do so 4 or 5 times a week. However, my erection is not as hard and when I am with a girl for the first time I have to explain why my cock looks like a left turn signal. When I have sex there is always some performance anxiety but fortunately I almost always pop my load and experience a normal amount of pleasure. I am not embarrassed by this condition. As far as I am concerned, it is what it is. When I finally realized what was going on, I decided that I would not let it get in the way of my getting pussy. Despite this fact I am still concerned about the future and any loss of function.

I have researched the net somewhat and have seen various options for correcting the condition. I have seen surgical, physical manipulation, and drug solutions offered as a corrective measure. All the proponents of these various measures claim they work but some have a degree of risk of loss of sexual function. This is a risk that that I want to avoid.

I am hoping that someone on this board has dealt with this condition or knows someone that has and has info on various approaches to correction of the condition. Also, I am posting this to let other readers know that Peyronnie's is not the end the world for mongers.

..... It started out as a small hard nodule on the left side of my penis which grew somewhat larger over a period of a few months.........
If there was ever a more perfect example of a dangling modifier - anyway my understanding of the condition is that it is a problem of fibrous material which could be scar tissue or not. I assume you have gotten a professional medical opinion. If you haven’t you should if not just for peace of mind. I have heard (from female friends) that many men have the condition to a varying degree and in many many cases its completely benign
Good luck.