Penis Question

I've noticed lately that my Penis Erection isn't all that it could be. Currently at full erection, I'm about an inch shorter and have about 1/4 - 1/3 less girth. Is this from too much hobbying and masturbation. My SO noticed this too and this is quite embarrassing for me to explain to her. She thinks its her and is ruining my home life. I also started a weight lifting program a month ago and changed my diet. Less red meat and more chicken and pork. I've been trying to do research on this "blood flow" problem but run into nothing but ads for products. Can anybody in this wonderful community help a fellow monger recover his full powers.

billyS

Reign of Terror
How old are you? After 40 I noticed not all my erections were created equall. The partner has a lot to do with it too. I do not get the same size and thickness with whores as I do with the GF. The GF also trumps the wife.
I've noticed that since I started having really passionate sex with the GF last year, 1F/Sanford type sex where there is no kissing, just sucking to fucking, takes longer to get fully hard.
Too much mastrubation will make you overly sensetive and may cause pre-mature ejaculation.

I've found the opposite to be true.
That's what I thought also -- that a ton of masturbation can make it more difficult to cum. I was just looking around on mayoclinic.com but couldn't find any info for or against (premature ejaculation caused by masturbation).

Last edited:
That's what I thought also -- that a ton of masturbation can make it more difficult to cum. I was just looking around on mayoclinic.com but couldn't find any info for or against (premature ejaculation caused by masturbation).
There is no question in my mind that practice makes perfect.

I've noticed lately that my Penis Erection isn't all that it could be. Currently at full erection, I'm about an inch shorter and have about 1/4 - 1/3 less girth. Is this from too much hobbying and masturbation. My SO noticed this too and this is quite embarrassing for me to explain to her. She thinks its her and is ruining my home life. I also started a weight lifting program a month ago and changed my diet. Less red meat and more chicken and pork. I've been trying to do research on this "blood flow" problem but run into nothing but ads for products. Can anybody in this wonderful community help a fellow monger recover his full powers.
Viagara...... try a sample..see if that helps.

Thanks for the help guys. Yesterday didn't help. I was in Korea town and they had a fair. Saw way too many pretty young girls and flipped out. Wrote about it in the Green thread. I think maybe I've been overusing it a lot. Slow down a little. A friend of mine mentioned gingseng and ginko buloba. Another said eat lots of steak for red blood cells.( I like that one a lot). I remember reading Jenna Jameson's novel and she said her best fuck was TT Boy. He fucked her for 3 hours and in between multiple pops, ate a ton of tuna fish. I hope the SO could stand my Tuna Breath. :)