Pears?

I have only used Pears a few times, but it seems to me that they always have a fairly hot girl, and one ehh, so so girl. But having four hands on your body and naughty bit at once is pretty cool.

almost didnt try pears due to being afraid they had a bunch of bottom heavy staff. i used to like it when i could see "the cousins" brooke and marilyn but then everyone i liked left , they moved across from a police precinct and they raised their rates to over $$$ so i stopped going. my usual place has started offering 2 girl/4 hand sessions for much less, $210, almost every day, but there its an option, not mandatory like at pears (guess you have to take 2 at pears so the hot one doesnt make all the money). a good bet is the friday duo, 2 foxy strippers who get into it with each other. i thinked they liked each other more than they liked me, but it was hot to watch. think this place is regulars only now, i havent seen them advertise in months. i'd be happy to sponsor interested parties though, especially since regulars get a discount for referrals :)

Tabitha and jadin, or madison and celeste give a hot 2 girl session. Ulla and Alma give more of a theraputic 4 hand session.

212-465-7335 is their contact #.

If you have trouble booking tell them larry from utopia guide board referred you.

you posted a telephone number for charmsnyc and not pears. does tabitha and jadin work at pears or charms? what is the tipping situation when you have the type of service you described?

2 girls

the girls i mentioned work at charms. i was quoted $210 on the phone for both of them. there is never a discussion of money at charms and you pay at the end, which i find really cool. they gave a great session including a bi show without ever telling me it was extra. there is a "tipping is good karma" sign at both outposts. i left $$$ total. i dont know if the procedure would be the same for a first timer, though i think the pay at the end thing is a policy there for everyone. i think if you have money questions your 1st time you should ask on the phone. if you start asking once youre there and they dont know you youre sure to be asked to leave (standard everywhere). i no longer go to pears so i dont know anyone there anymore to recommend, but their # is in the back of ny mag.

I'd have to say that charms is far superior to pears (at least what pears is now). I haven't seen Jadin and Tabitha yet (sounds nice). But I did see Ula and Alma at charms. VERY HOT! got the 2-girl show, a great rub, and a superb tug. One's blonde with a Great Ass. The other's brunette with Great Tits. The best of both worlds.

TIPS: I left them $$$$, but like the other girls there, they did NOT haggle for tips, and only ask for the very nicely-priced cost at the end of our session. It's definitely a plus for the place. Also, in the past, when I have tipped differently ($$-$$$) for a solo session, I haven't felt judged by the women or treated badly afterwards.
What I like about charms is that you can see girls together or separately, and they are all pretty, friendly, young, in good shape, and some can even give great massages (if you care to relax a bit in addition to...).