Peach xxx spa timessquare area 929-376-8066 new number 929-248-0566

Review of Candy
Saw the ad and photos on BP, called and was directed in when I got to 46 street. Worlds smallest elevator took me up to floor 5. Nice spa, new rooms, table shower.
I had my choice of 2 girls...3rd one was busy. JOY and Candy. Joy looked like an asian model...tall busty amazingly beautiful. Candy was hot, slim and busty, face was pretty AND she had a definite SLUT attitude. Guess who I chose??? Yes the SLUT Asian Candy. It proved to be a good choice....
Photos on the website PEACHXXX dot com are accurate. Shes slim with nice C's, maybe enhanced but nice job anyway...felt good anyway. After a table shower soapy cleaning, she did some massage then a naked bodyslide where I enjoyed a deep BBBJ from her with mucho ball licking. Spin her for 69 on her smooth kitty. Shes very slim and I could hold her hips up and dive in. On w cover and reverse cowgirl...finished bbbj and cumming on her tits. She requested I did not CIM. I respected that. She made sure to milk every drop and her technique was very good.
Cleanup shower, tipped agreed on 140, and a kiss byby.
All in all a satisfying "spa" session with an attractive asian girl with some gfe style FS. Be back again sometime.

Review of Candy
Saw the ad and photos on BP, called and was directed in when I got to 46 street. Worlds smallest elevator took me up to floor 5. Nice spa, new rooms, table shower.
I had my choice of 2 girls...3rd one was busy. JOY and Candy. Joy looked like an asian model...tall busty amazingly beautiful. Candy was hot, slim and busty, face was pretty AND she had a definite SLUT attitude. Guess who I chose??? Yes the SLUT Asian Candy. It proved to be a good choice....
Photos on the website PEACHXXX dot com are accurate. Shes slim with nice C's, maybe enhanced but nice job anyway...felt good anyway. After a table shower soapy cleaning, she did some massage then a naked bodyslide where I enjoyed a deep BBBJ from her with mucho ball licking. Spin her for 69 on her smooth kitty. Shes very slim and I could hold her hips up and dive in. On w cover and reverse cowgirl...finished bbbj and cumming on her tits. She requested I did not CIM. I respected that. She made sure to milk every drop and her technique was very good.
Cleanup shower, tipped agreed on 140, and a kiss byby.
All in all a satisfying "spa" session with an attractive asian girl with some gfe style FS. Be back again sometime.
Nice review - house fee was?

Stopped here last week and saw Sarah. $80.00 house, $140.00 Sarah. The house offered to show me 3 girls when I call. When I got there they only wanted to show me one girl. I decided to walk and they showed me Sarah; who I took.
Nice Korean girl, English was okay, all natural up top, totally shaved fat Korean pussy. Okay thorough table shower. Back in room she asked me to lay down for massage. Out of the corner of my eye I see her pour oil into her hand, and I politely declined oil massage. I told her dry massage and wet pussy. At which point she broke up in laughter. And said in broken English something to the effect of we'll do massage later if there is time. I took care of donation and the games began: BBBJ, then I throat fucked her, me standing & her on table on her back. She asked me to fuck her, I declined telling her the pussy wasn't wet enough. I hit it with a bit of DATY, and she responded well. By now she was ready, as was I, and on with the cover. We fucked in various positions and both became very vocal with our pleasure. Shot a good load in the cover. Very good finish and I took a shower by myself.
I would repeat here with Sarah or another lovely. If you didn't like what you are first shown, ask to see more. They are open 24/7.

Nice review - house fee was?

Stopped here last week and saw Sarah. $80.00 house, $140.00 Sarah. The house offered to show me 3 girls when I call. When I got there they only wanted to show me one girl. I decided to walk and they showed me Sarah; who I took.
Nice Korean girl, English was okay, all natural up top, totally shaved fat Korean pussy. Okay thorough table shower. Back in room she asked me to lay down for massage. Out of the corner of my eye I see her pour oil into her hand, and I politely declined oil massage. I told her dry massage and wet pussy. At which point she broke up in laughter. And said in broken English something to the effect of we'll do massage later if there is time. I took care of donation and the games began: BBBJ, then I throat fucked her, me standing & her on table on her back. She asked me to fuck her, I declined telling her the pussy wasn't wet enough. I hit it with a bit of DATY, and she responded well. By now she was ready, as was I, and on with the cover. We fucked in various positions and both became very vocal with our pleasure. Shot a good load in the cover. Very good finish and I took a shower by myself.
I would repeat here with Sarah or another lovely. If you didn't like what you are first shown, ask to see more. They are open 24/7.
@slow and easy - thanks for the review and the pricing info.

Yeah Ive been here before...remembering the tiny elevator and the former Thai owner...good memories!
Its chinese/korean now. I saw Cherry a petite Korean gal with the biggest natural tits (in proportion to her body) Ive ever seen on an asian girl. And its nice firmish tit meat with great nipples. Shes not fat either, and has a real bubble butt (for a korean) on her too. Was told by the manager that she came straight from korean spa and does real korean style nuru with gfe. OK by me!
Well she really does a traditional style of bodyrub...undresses me, robe, shower scrub, then she gets naked and applies some conditioner slippery stuff and NURU's me back with those DD titties and rubbing her smooth shaved pussy on my legs. THEN flip and ...YES NURU on the front! Im fukin those DD slippery titties, and shes rubbing her bald beaver sliding up nn down my cock shafy...not inside but it could easily woopsie happen, but Cherry was careful. Rinse and a BBBJ on the shower table. Dry off and in the room she goes out to get the lube and etc...
Comes back and we pretty much suck and lick each other 69 for a long time. Then she fingers my ahole with lube. Not too deep just enough to make me extra hard....as she does a deep BBBJ.
Then on w cover and I pound her FAT booty till Im at the edge, then she pulls off the cover and I shoot my juice all over those titties, shes stroking and fingering my ahole as I cum. Then she rubs the cum all over her tits. Like a PStar. House was 80 and a 140 tip. So 220 for all that ...and a massage afterwards, which was really good too.

So I went here the other day- and told MMS they should advertise on this site, but she seemed to have no clue what I was talking about.

I had made an appointment with Cherry, who has some good reviews and some not as good.
Thinking about it for a couple of days, I think that there is a new Cherry whose service is not anywhere as good as the first Cherry.

This Cherry had big boobs- but also big everything else, but average ass at best.
I told her I wanted body to body tableshower, and she said that would be 180 so I agreed.
Her TS technique was below average. Very little teasing, and as one other guy mentioned, she obviously hadn't shaved her bush in a long time, and I had pretty deep scratches on my skin where she had been rubbing. It was kind of odd to me- she went through the motions, but without any talent or enthusiasm.
Back in the room I told her I wanted BBJ, and she said $100 more! That's just crazy.
$80 for CBJ which I didn't really want either, but I was this far into the experience I gave in.
And she insisted on starting with a 10 minute Soft Touch that was a lame time waster, and the action was equally lame.
And they made changes from this place from when Rhee ran it. Not for the better either IMHO.

If you want to overspend for very mediocre service with an overweight but busty girl, this is your place.

I must commend the manager here at peach. For those of us who are of colour...indian, african, etc. They are most amenibal to us and I had an easy opportunity to get an appointment.
The girls are delightful here. Both Cherry and Happy are lovely and provided VIP bodyrub therapy with much entheusiasm and vigor. A skillful bbbj included in the nuru shower, and a second bbbj in the massage room, followed by fs in most joyful tantric positions.
Reccomend Peachxxx spa to my brothers.

I had a visit with Happy this past weekend, second time here; $80 & $130. Happy is a nice enough girl, enhanced rack, 7.5/10 beauty scale, very limited English, unable to carry on any kind of conversation. She knew the words and phrases she knew and that was it. She wouldn't give body to body table shower, did provide BBBJ and slipped cover on and I didn't notice (couple points for her here), no LFK or DFK, She was powerfully committed to getting me off inside her some where, some how (couple more points here).

Much more can be had at many of the other cat houses in the area. Unlikely I would repeat here again, unless someone established reported having the greatest experience here.

So I went here the other day- and told MMS they should advertise on this site, but she seemed to have no clue what I was talking about.

I had made an appointment with Cherry, who has some good reviews and some not as good.
Thinking about it for a couple of days, I think that there is a new Cherry whose service is not anywhere as good as the first Cherry.

This Cherry had big boobs- but also big everything else, but average ass at best.
I told her I wanted body to body tableshower, and she said that would be 180 so I agreed.
Her TS technique was below average. Very little teasing, and as one other guy mentioned, she obviously hadn't shaved her bush in a long time, and I had pretty deep scratches on my skin where she had been rubbing. It was kind of odd to me- she went through the motions, but without any talent or enthusiasm.
Back in the room I told her I wanted BBJ, and she said $100 more! That's just crazy.
$80 for CBJ which I didn't really want either, but I was this far into the experience I gave in.
And she insisted on starting with a 10 minute Soft Touch that was a lame time waster, and the action was equally lame.
And they made changes from this place from when Rhee ran it. Not for the better either IMHO.

If you want to overspend for very mediocre service with an overweight but busty girl, this is your place.
Wondering if anyone can confirm if the Cherry in Hansolo52's review is the Cherry experienced by Woodguy and the one in the photos on the website. Such a different experience between the two reviews.

Stopped by last night and saw Cherry. She is a tiny little Korean woman with a very big chest and a nice butt. She has a tiny little beauty mark on her right breast. She is cute but has definitely had some work done on her face; her nose particularly. So she looks a little "off" but nothing too bad. She was smiling and attentive throughout my shower. Didn't get one second of a massage but that was my choice. I needed to explore her amazing body. lol. Cherry's head game was great and she didn't mind the multiple positions I put her through. $80 house and I tipped $180 for GFE. I might see her again but there's a lot of choices out there to choose from!

Banned!!!

And really?! What services were provided? BBJ? Rimming? DFK? It doesn't take too much trouble to at least throw in a few acronyms that detail the service.
GFE means different things to different people.
Try to at least make a bit of an effort.

Hi,

This is nycgamer. I got banned for trolling on this site and now I'm trying to come back and stir shit under a new handle. I've tried to out people by posting their real names but the moderators have deleted them. I'll be posting on other websites where they let bullshit stay up so stay tuned there for my stories but beware anything I find out about you is in danger of being broadcast publicly because I'm a scumbag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been to this spa many yrs ago when it was a Thai place. Its a chinese and korean spa now. Saw Grace. Chinese, very pretty face and tallish body in good shape, tat on belly. Got the nude nuru tableshower, bbbj. In the room, bbbj too. One nice thing, shes is sexy, and gives good eye contact. And it was one of those intense fucking together and shes getting into it and really wet and pulling me in balls deep. Working together like teamwork and she wants to cum very badly, even covering her mouth to not make too much noise...like anyone would hear as this building is empty. So it was a hot sexy heated connection and we collapsed all sweaty and tingily onto each other after.
Kinda nice.

They have a good selection of breasts...i mean girls here. Jennie has nice jugs, C and natural, great feel and we put them to good use, a russian style finish. Why do they call it russian anyway?
The massage menu includes everything available, i could just get nude bodyrub or go full out gfe which is basically a bbbjcim and fs.
Tip coresponds with level of v.i.p. extras .
I went with everything, it was a hour of good stuff for 260 including house fee.
Table shower with a short nuru bodyslide and tittyfuck.
In the room, sensual bodyrub and 69 with bbbj. she has a fully shaved kitty.
Finished with some doggie, then pulled off cover and she did a bbbj and when i was ready to cum i had her tittyfuck me and creamed her sweaty titties and face.

Gettin in my fun time before the long holiday...second visit was here, with Cherry. Boy this girl has big Titties's!! Seemed natural too. Asked for the nuru shower. Awesome, and she did front AND back slide with reverse too...the Japan way.
PtoP slide with the nuru gel and 69 action with her giving a deep BBBJ. Its a one pop deal so wanted to finish in the room.
More BBBJ and light rimming, and finished bbbj but I wanted to moisturise her lubed up titties so she took some on her lips and stroked the rest on those nice titties of hers. Took a cleanup shower together after.