Peach xxx spa timessquare area 929-376-8066 new number 929-248-0566

Went tonight, I knew street address from old txts with them, I msged for apt, but no answer, I goto their front door, show Id & say massage & im let in, I ask msm how many girls, she says 3, then assigns me a room, 1st girl who walks in, I talk a little with but I want a lineup, 1st girl leaves MSM comes in and says "u need to leave" & I am ejected no $ spent. $80 hr $60 30 mins house fee. I Would never repeat.

The place where famous DDD naturals Ari was working before hadn't been answering the phone, but I heard / saw elsewhere that she was working here, so I called them up and booked an appointment. Ari looked as good as ever (5-3 or 5-4, slim, petite but not tiny, DDD natural boobs, soft and smooth skin), with her pretty face and awesome breasts in full effect when she greeted me. A sight for sore eyes in these still strange times. After a hug and some pleasantries we headed off to the table shower. As we waited for the water to heat up, I peered over Ari's chest to let know where my mind was headed, and she flashed me one of her twins quickly as I was starting to lie down. Shower work was relaxing and Ari took her time before and after the flip, and didn't miss any of the important areas. So we dried me off and went back to the room. Went for main course first. After some LT, Ari had me flip and lowered her mask to give me a luscious CBJ. Eye contact with her is penetrating. I offered to start in doggy, she was for it. They have mirrors, so I got a super views of her breasts as I pumped away. After a few minutes we switched and she got on top, rode me with a good rhythm, and I blew a good load in the bag. Massage for dessert after the cleanup. I was nice and relaxed and Ari put in good work to loosen up my shoulders and back. Always a good time with this lady, and I try to catch her whenever I see she's around.

Sorry, I just realized that the phone number for this place has changed from what's in the title. Its still Peach Spa in Midtown (46th St). I just saw Peach Spa and posted the review since everything else sounded the same. Can / Should I post the new number here?

I went back to Peach Spa to try to see Ari again, but she was on vacation. The woman I was assigned to, Mona, was cute and gave me a good time, so it all worked out. Mona is about 5-2, in good shape, beautiful C cups, flawless skin, pretty faces and otherwise nice features. Good work in the table shower, with some extra stroking at my encouragement. Mona is not effusive but is kindly, with it, and very pleasant, so we chatted a bit and got a bit of a relaxed rapport early in the session. Back in the room, Mona gave a good massage with plenty of elbow work (per her small build) and walked my back, legs and hands (very nice to cup her pretty feet in my hands for this part). Before the flip, she started out with some light touch, including my twins and head, then flipped over for a very skilled CBJ. Moved on to CG, then doggy, then mish, all very pleasurable as Mona is tight, active, and skilled with her movements. All around a very pleasing session.

I went late at night. Didn't catch her name but based on other descriptions I'm pretty sure I had Mona. Had a great body nice face, perky and shapely, if I had to guess I'd say 30s. TS was good, didn't talk my ears off which was nice. Massage wasn't anything special but still decent. Extracurriculars are where she shined. She offered 150 for FS w cbj, 180 for FS w bbbj. I figured I'd come this far (no pun intended) I might as well go the whole way. The bbbj was very good, plenty of kissing on my body before FS. Then riding, mish and doggy. All in all very good. I did hear the action from the other rooms though. Total damage was 260, much more than I usually spend but felt worth it. Would recommend if you've got the $.

I stopped by late afternoon Saturday and had the pleasure of spending an hour with Rose, about 30 years old, Korean, 5'1", proportional weight, B cup, shaved, overall appearance is about an 8 on a 10 point scale, and she speaks good english. The quality factors she demonstrated to me was her playfulness, sincerity, and focus on giving me a great experience for an hour. TS was more than satisfactory, we talked a lot, getting to know each other and personalizing the experience for both of us. Once back in the room she offered to go directly into play time, or suggested I allow her to give me a massage; I did. And it was well worth it between her great hands, elbows and her putang on my backside. With about 30 minutes left, I flipped perfectly errect, BJ, and then me snacking on her parts, pleasent light french kissing. her on top me on top, popped in the bag, and then she suggestted we caress for the remaining 5 minutes. $260.00 all in. it was really nice and just what i needed.

I stopped by late afternoon Saturday and had the pleasure of spending an hour with Rose, about 30 years old, Korean, 5'1", proportional weight, B cup, shaved, overall appearance is about an 8 on a 10 point scale, and she speaks good english. The quality factors she demonstrated to me was her playfulness, sincerity, and focus on giving me a great experience for an hour. TS was more than satisfactory, we talked a lot, getting to know each other and personalizing the experience for both of us. Once back in the room she offered to go directly into play time, or suggested I allow her to give me a massage; I did. And it was well worth it between her great hands, elbows and her putang on my backside. With about 30 minutes left, I flipped perfectly errect, BJ, and then me snacking on her parts, pleasent light french kissing. her on top me on top, popped in the bag, and then she suggestted we caress for the remaining 5 minutes. $260.00 all in. it was really nice and just what i needed.
does the $260.00 all in break down to house fee+ tip + extra tip Or is it like the other high end place where it just $260.00 and if you like to give something more it’s up to you kind of place.Only asking because places with house fee tend to have negotiation for the tip which I like to avoid

I saw some good intel on this place and also good looking pics, so I gave it a try with Lexi. Long story short, Lexi has a hot glam, naughty style, very good body, her rack is awesome, service in GFE, and I definitely wasn't disappointed.

Quiet rainy night in the city. Drove over and easily found parking nearby their location. Short walk over and up a creaky elevator. Nice, cute Mama greeted me and took me into a room down the hall. Couple minutes later and Lexi came in. Wow. She was busting out through her dress and was very friendly. Led me by the hand to the TS room. TS was extra solid work. Very relaxed style and pleasant chatter (her English is very serviceable). Ok, we headed back to the room again hand in hand. I lay down, Lexi draped a towel over me and then stepped out for a short couple minutes. When she came back the massage began. good pressure, knew her spots, no oil, did back and legs well plus arms, feet, hands. Really good and no slipping or nerves. Pressure was all where its meant to be.

I watched Lexi strip in anticipation. Wow. Great frame with awesome D cups with fantastic nips. Classic K-girl smooth skin. Lexi gave me some LT to get me really ripe, then started a skilled BBBJ with tongue on the shaft and hand action with much slurping and tongue flicking. She climbed on for CG and rode me hard, then we did mish and she took her turn fondling me while I rode her pretty good. I came real hard. Hot towel clean up, then Lexi helped me get dressed. Very good time. Total 80 + 200.

So, I've been going to Peach Spa off and on for at least a couple years, but hadn't stopped by for a few weeks. I liked the look of Joy or Choi on the Peach Spa twitter feed. Not too small, nice body. I set up an evening appointment and made my way over. The usual MMS greeted me as I got off the slow elevator.

Joy was called for and came in and introduced herself. She is about 5-6, nice legs and figure, bit of butt, nice enhanced C cups, good skin, speaks some decent English. I skipped the shower and got a massage first, after handing her the 80 to the house. Not an expert or anything but she got the job done effectively. She got the hint what I was going to want next (probably figured it out right at the start) and I tipped her the standard 160.

She went out and I lay down again. She came back in and we got right down to it. Some light touch and b-2-b, then a bit of LFK. She was free-spirited and smiling, and this attitude carried through to the action. She was playful and seemed to enjoy my return playfulness. She went down for the BJ (CBJ – some are GFE here, some not) and did a couple minutes of good work before on for a brief CG riding. Had to adjust her a bit so as not too tight. Also a very good view of her chest, very nicely proportioned and pretty nips. We changed and did mish for a few minutes, checked ourselves out in the mirror, enjoyed until it was going on a bit and I wasn't finishing. She suggested doggy and we swapped. Surprisingly good hand hold on her rump, enjoyed the doggy and the straight on mirror view, and it didn't take too long after that.

We had 10 minutes left and had a quick stand up shower together to end things. Part self-service, part mutual aid in the shower. Obviously they have a table shower. The alternate arrangement of things was all my doing. Anyway, it was a very enjoyable session. Nice body, pretty face, fun girl with a little teasing but not at all sarcastic or a ball-buster. I would repeat with her.

After my last enjoyable visit with Joy, I made a quick swing back to Peach Spa and this time spent the hour with Luna. Again, real pics to go by on their twitter feed is a help. Basically, I figured that whoever I drew I'd have some clue who I was in for. I will say that the quality of providers here is pretty good and pretty consistent, and has been that way for at least a couple years. As mentioned in the Joy review, some offer a GFE option here and some don't, but the service is generally good either way. I called ahead and got buzzed in the instant I reached the door, so I kidded MMS about her quick trigger. She seemed jolly enough about my coming back again. I heard her call for Luna and then she left me to wait in the room.

I took off my shoes and was slowly unbuttoning my shirt when Luna walked in. Very pleasant personality with a nice figure. Enhanced D cups (I think D – if they are C they are big C). About 5-3. Pictures are accurate. Not quite as lanky as she looked in one but she does have nice legs that make her looker a little taller than she is. Anyway, she took the house 80, helped me finish undressing, gave my cock a little shake, and went to start the shower while I used the john. Nothing too unexpected in the shower. Service was good and relaxing. Luna's English is limited but she took care to make sure I was comfortable. We returned to the room for the massage. Mixed styles, some using a massage cream which was later hot toweled off, and back walking was included. I tipped 160 for the non-GFE option and Luna went out while leaving the tip aside.

Luna started on the table with some caressing and light touch and cat bath while stroking my cock hard. Then she gave a good CBJ that I kept focused on the head. She rode me in CG to start, but it was a little tight for both of us so we switched to mish. She seemed relaxed and was active. We did a little LFK before I went a bit deeper and faster. I wasn't finishing too fast and didn't feel close, so I asked her to finish me off with a HJ, and she did that very well, with a Russian preview followed by stroking me off while licking my nipples. She asked more or less why I had taken a long time when so much came out, but I had no good answer.

Hot towels (several) to clean up, followed by the usual help getting dressed and a water for me to take along. Luna is a kind soul who treated me well and put in a very solid effort, I would have no complaints about seeing her again.

Report from another stop at Peach Spa last weekend. My provider this time was Stella, a waifish, jolly Korean girl. All natural (small top), about 5-2 or 5-3 and slim. Cute face seemingly untouched by the knife. The pictures they've got up for her are definitely accurate. She's very friendly and playful, with a husky laugh that doesn't match her looks or voice but adds to the irreverence.

House fee here is 80, I tip 160 for the non-GFE service. Most of the gals here offer GFE for an extra 40, but do check first in case it’s a deal breaker for you. I showed up without a specific appointment, but the regular MMS has seen me plenty of times and took me right to a room. 5 minute wait, half of which was spent chatting with her until she went to find me a provider. Stella came in, very open and forward, and we went and had a quick table shower. The massage was good. She worked me over pretty well for someone with a slight build, then asked me perfunctorily what else I wanted (I think she pretty knew already). Tip given, and she went out, returned, and had me lie down for the CBJ, which was nice as well. We did FS in CG (quite snug) and mish (she took it better than expected and had pretty good endurance).

Overall, it was a solid session, relaxing, pleasurable, basically checked all the boxes of what I had expected. She's a pro and a nice, fun person. And so, she fits in with the general Peach Spa level, which seems to be very reliable for up to par looks and service since the post-covid reopening.

I saw some chatter this place might be closed (it's not) and had a memorable expence today (positive, unsolicited) so chiming in.

Lexy 80 house + 200 standard bbbj +100 see below

I've seen lexy several times, she is 100% the woman in the pic, I am an absolute nut for a short hair Asian, super bonus points for blonde. She's 30s, curves and tan, def not fat but def not spinner. For me, she is right on point.

OK so today after I get off the coffin like elevator that I hate there's a $100 bill on the floor. Ymmv this is the first time this has happened to me, I picked it up and mentioned to mms, no idea what the reply was. More later.

In the room, a bit cold, but whatever. Lexy shows up, the first few times she was um very professional but now we know each other she's a bit goofier, but still "house money". To cut it short I just gave $280 for the bbbj upgrade (I think it is 240 for cbj cfs but don't quote me) as we have done before.

Just agree to TS I'm sure it makes her more comfortable with you. Very Korean style direct and efficient. Back to room. She was gone longer than I might like, but by now this is expected.

OK and she is back and we are down to business. Not sure what to say here except she is above and beyond in the work ethic, within cfs and the probably 40 extra to promote to bbbj. I like to start dfk and fiv, and some bbbj face fucking, then I need some standing mish cfs as she's damn near doing a split, despite her best efforts my fucking blood pressure meds with the rubber are necessitating a change. I'm not clear now what all happened, short version I was ready to give up, she wasn't and I did finally cim.

She's always good for the full hour with surprisingly good firm massage, so that happened. Eventually helped me dress to go back to work. I really made her work for the 280 I already put up and she was totally happy with that. During the visit I had already decided to give her the lucky Ben I found on the way in. So hopefully played forward, she was convincingly excited, maybe even more convincing than when I had a finger up her and clit in my mouth. You be the judge.

I will repeat

I have seen Lexi here a few times but this was my first session with a new girl at Peach Spa for a few months. The usual MMS showed me in with no fuss and said that there were two new girls working and how about I try one. I said sure so she called out and closed the door behind her. I had just got off my hat and coat when a waifish, young (mid 20s) Korean girl knocked, opened the door, and greeted me shyly. I only asked her name later; she goes by Sumi.

We had a regular table shower with Sumi giving me a soapy rubdown and then dried off and returned to the room. Sumi left, and I dried off and lay down. When she came back I asked her to cover me with a towel and then she started the massage. In spite of her youth, she knew her stuff and hit all the right spots correctly. At one point I grunted and she stopped think I was in pain, but I told it was good, I needed it, and to carry on.

I tipped, she stripped and we got down to it. CBJ extended and well done. Great feel with the movement of her mouth and lips. Then she climbed on top. It was tight for both for us and we started slow, but she did everything very intimately and I got very into it and really enjoyed it. I let her keep going until she was getting hot and so I offered to switch. Then we did missionary and I managed to keep on the edge several minutes after I was getting close and then really finished (in the bag) with intensity. Eventually we untangled from each other and Sumi went to get some hot washclothes and cleaned me up.

Sumi was the epitome of actions speak louder than words. She said little but was pleasant, polite, and solicitous the whole hour, and very erotic as the session built to a climax. She also knows what to do. If her service style suits you and you are looking for more than box checking, you'd like her. For me it was a very good time, exceeding expectations. Total 80 + 180.