Paying too much for a white whore?

Don’t care for them.. pain in the ass- breaks the continuity..
I’ll take the English speaking gal
You leaving ALOT on the table. I do the translator before hand on phone. When I arrive nothing needs really needs to be translated. Put Condom and money down and you’re good to go.

Don’t care for them.. pain in the ass- breaks the continuity..
I’ll take the English speaking gal
Nothing puts a girl at ease more than speaking in their native tongue. Russian Korean Chinese Brazilian Japanese

billyS

Reign of Terror
Well I chose other ethnic groups because I don’t want the dialogue, connection, and I quiet honest respect black woman too much. I want an object not a friend. I have that at home.
Are you saying you don't select black woman because you respect them?

billyS

Reign of Terror
My thing is a lot of black pros are too hood.
I found that a problem too. My favorite physical type is young, dark and slim but when paying for that, particularly locally you mostly come up with hood rats.

There have been some outstanding ladies in the past that met my physical qualifications and also were classy.
Off hand there was a former UG favorite LI Ana (circa 2002) and Ebony ( visiting Brit)

In the case of Ebony she was brought up in different country so she didn't pick up those annoying hip/hop ghetto speech patterns or tendencies.

There were a few others recently who were from the Islands who didn't grow up here who were able to offer that dark chocolate without the hood vibe.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Hip hop, ghetto?….don’t y’all get tired of being ignorant?.
Why do you think describing low rent WOCs as ghetto is being ignorant?

I'm asking because in other threads you have made some good points by giving angles on situations some of us never thought of.

I found that a problem too. My favorite physical type is young, dark and slim.

There were a few others recently who were from the Islands who didn't grow up here who were able to offer that dark chocolate without the hood vibe.
Whatever happened to the fit, muscley, athletic black girl we both had that popped up in the hotel circuit few years back? I remember saying you kept in contact. Is she still around?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Whatever happened to the fit, muscley, athletic black girl we both had that popped up in the hotel circuit few years back? I remember saying you kept in contact. Is she still around?
Are you talking about Lena?
I didn't realize you saw her also, I know @lightweight did.

Lena would also be on that list of women who fit my perfect physical type (dark skinned, fit/flat tummy, young) and also being non ghetto.

Unfortunately I lost track of her. I tried calling the number I had for her and a dude from Las Vegas answered. I remember she was from the mid west somewhere so I guess she doesn't feel coming to LI is profitable enough.

Or she got out of the business.
Which is another thing I noticed about non ghetto WOC's. The good ones seem to make their money and move on to other things.

Yes Lena was her name! Probably one of the better looking if not the best looking black woman I’ve been with.

for the reasons stated above, the hot ones are hard to come by that aren’t ghetto dwellers.

In defense of bill and others, I don’t really see the ‘ignorance’ here. How is it any different then low rent white trash girls and a more classy white provider like Sophia Belle? It’s kind of the same thing. We don’t see many good looking, well put together, non-drug addicted white providers these days either. Most are drug addicted white trash.

I found that a problem too. My favorite physical type is young, dark and slim but when paying for that, particularly locally you mostly come up with hood rats.

There have been some outstanding ladies in the past that met my physical qualifications and also were classy.
Off hand there was a former UG favorite LI Ana (circa 2002) and Ebony ( visiting Brit)

In the case of Ebony she was brought up in different country so she didn't pick up those annoying hip/hop ghetto speech patterns or tendencies.

Was Ebony from Germany?

Speaking of WOC-
Although I have not seen Monique Monroe in a number of years, she certainly does not fit the ghetto type.. reliable, sensible and sane

Local gal, must be close to 4O, athletic solid build , not bbw, but I would not describe at petite