Paying too much for a white whore?

Am I miss missing something here? Her performance is well reviewed and to have a non scamming, attractive white girl on long island is rare. I see complaints on her prices, if you're too cheap, find another provider don't bitch about the rates because you can't pony up the extra dough

Am I miss missing something here? Her performance is well reviewed and to have a non scamming, attractive white girl on long island is rare. I see complaints on her prices, if you're too cheap, find another provider don't bitch about the rates because you can't pony up the extra dough
Well you paid 120 so easier for you to say sport. Are you related to her?

With 2 posts (1 being a shitty review) you going to throw shade on this group? You ain't going to earn any standing calling out mongers for being cheap. Not everyone got deep pockets like you apparently. Its not your place to comment on what others deem as appropriate to pay to play.

You her handler? Sounds like it too me, you dove on those comments about her being expensive. Maybe that cunny juice got you a little twisted.

Check yourself Bootleg

With 2 posts (1 being a shitty review) you going to throw shade on this group? You ain't going to earn any standing calling out mongers for being cheap. Not everyone got deep pockets like you apparently. Its not your place to comment on what others deem as appropriate to pay to play.

You her handler? Sounds like it too me, you dove on those comments about her being expensive. Maybe that cunny juice got you a little twisted.

Check yourself Bootleg
Lol someone got mad.... All I said was how are people going to mention the steep prices (more than once) when she clearly advertises? That's like going to a gas station that charges more and complaining about the prices meanwhile there's a big neon sign infront lol. Check yourself and your pockets too because if you can't afford it you can see another provider, like the one "I shitty reviewed" lmao

Lol someone got mad.... All I said was how are people going to mention the steep prices (more than once) when she clearly advertises? That's like going to a gas station that charges more and complaining about the prices meanwhile there's a big neon sign infront lol. Check yourself and your pockets too because if you can't afford it you can see another provider, like the one "I shitty reviewed" lmao
Hey You dumb ass
Noone likes to be called Cheap
Just like they don't like to be called dumb ass
Geez give a guy(?) a perspective and he doubles down.
Her "Value" is not solely dependant on the fact that she's white and gives a stellar BBJ.
"I get to the awful motel in Bayshore and message her. She answers right away saying she needed 3 minutes. Um ok? 3 minutes? Then literally 3 minutes later she gives me the room. I drive to other side of this shithole and see a black dude walking to his car. He’s her “friend” I would find out later."
I love Sophia B to death but I wouldn't see her for those rates at a shithole like the Bayshore Inn with obvious hangers on. Hey was that You?

Mods feel free to delete or let this guy learn a thing or 2 ..your choice.

Mad? Thats not mad, those are facts. You want to be a part of this board and discussions, make solid contributions. Don't hijack a thread by taking shots at other members. Read the rules you fucking donkey.

You would think these women and their handler's/white knights would realize that they are coming on a board of experienced professionals in this field. We can smell out bullshit from a mile away, not that they arent also giving themselves away in having 3 posts all in one day in one thread.

One can express views [as I did in a thread I just started], but in the end the market speaks. It is only the market that counts.

If a service provider charges "X" and has sufficient clientele to satisfy their profit expectations from being involved in selling those services they are at, or above, their "sweet spot". If they don't they have to look at ways to increase revenue and one of them may be by adjust "X".
That is how the market speaks and is responded to by those doing business within it and, like I said, you can have any and all to say about it but it won't mean much.

It is what it is. Most guys in general dig white chicks. It’s just fact. It’s nothing personal. Most Black guys wanna plow out white chicks over their own kind. And that’s why they charge a lot more.

If black providers were as much in demand as white providers, wouldn’t it be easier for the brothers to round them up and pimp them out.?.?.?

Most white guys wanna say they went black at least once in their life time. So it’s not like they get no business. Just a lot less.

I’m just not into it. Nothing personal. There’s exceptions of course. I had the hots for Janet Jackson way back when. And a few others that are slipping my mind. I’ve ventured down the dark meat isle while shopping a few times when in a pinch. But that’s only when all other viable options were unavailable.

On the other hand, I’m open to all other nationalities . I love gorgeous Latinas (they have to speak good English) , Asians , Middle eastern, etc…….. And I would pay just as much for any of them as I would the white chick.

Nah that's crazy $300 for 30 mins for a chick in a fleabag motel makes no sense. Yea her pics are attractive but she on some shit and charging that too.
Overpriced and filters in em pics to an extent.

I could smash so many early 20's yr olds for less than that in Manhattan that are Japanese. Or on SA catch a white girl for the same price for much longer etc.

People pay what they pay but to call ppl cheap cause they dont want to pay a junkie that much outta a flea bag motel is wild.

It is what it is. Most guys in general dig white chicks. It’s just fact. It’s nothing personal. Most Black guys wanna plow out white chicks over their own kind. And that’s why they charge a lot more.

If black providers were as much in demand as white providers, wouldn’t it be easier for the brothers to round them up and pimp them out.?.?.?

Most white guys wanna say they went black at least once in their life time. So it’s not like they get no business. Just a lot less.

I’m just not into it. Nothing personal. There’s exceptions of course. I had the hots for Janet Jackson way back when. And a few others that are slipping my mind. I’ve ventured down the dark meat isle while shopping a few times when in a pinch. But that’s only when all other viable options were unavailable.

On the other hand, I’m open to all other nationalities . I love gorgeous Latinas (they have to speak good English) , Asians , Middle eastern, etc…….. And I would pay just as much for any of them as I would the white chick.
For me sexy is sexy. Idgaf . My thing is a lot of black pros are too hood. That shit is a turn off. I will say I have had just as good if not better sessions with black pros years in this than any other race.

Fellas, stop responding to this fool.. he’s got 2 be here handler. He’s in his feeling cause he can’t stop her from working or he wants a bigger cut. Whatever it is he fukn up her money….she’ll see that sooner or later…but please stop responding to this fool.

Man I love a hot Asian girl

Well I chose other ethnic groups because I don’t want the dialogue, connection, and I quiet honest respect black woman too much. I want an object not a friend. I have that at home.