Patricia y Felicia es muy bueno

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
For the second week in a row, Episodes has six working. Saw Felicia briefly on the way in, but she was busy talking on her cell phone, so I took a seat. After a while, I picked Patricia ( dark skinned, somewhat "thick", but no fat at all ), and on the way to the room we passed Felicia and she said someting to Patricia ( which I think was something along the lines of "he's a regular" ) and Patricia said something like "Do you want her instead", which quickly changed to "do you want her also ???".

Patricia is new ( she says so and I hae not seen her before ). She's about 5'4", 120 lbs, shorter than shoulder length black hair, ad as I said before, dark skinned. Felicia gave the orders, so she started on me while Patricia let me play around a little. When Felicia told her it was her turn for BJ, she said ( at least what Felicia translated was ) "I'd rather fuck him". She climbed aboard while I bit Felicia's nipples. I was enjoying how tight she was, when all to quickly Felicia ordered her off so she could have her turn on board. We finished doggy while Patricia did "Hustler poses" on the counter.

Only disappointment was I would have preferred Patricia have allowed me more freedom to play in some soft moist places.......but what do you expect for $80 all in ( i.e. including tip ) ???

wha wha WHAT!

Ok now i'm interested. Where is this Episodes? Im in NYC/Queens. :) If you want, we can meet there and the 1st round is on me! Sounz lika plan!
:):p:)

[Edited by ROYAL on 06-20-2001 at 02:55 PM]

Very Interesting

First round on you!!!
That sounds like a deal...... E-mail me, im going next week. Just like I go every week.........
CCF(certified cheap fucker).....OUT!!!!!!!!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Those lying w****s ! I asked them if it was "Patricia y Felicia es muy bueno" and they said "yes". As you can tell, I no habla espagnol.

Actually in this particular case "estan muy buenas" is more appropriate... Son referes to their character, estan to what they do...;) (listen to the Macarena, you will understand what I mean).