Patricia 347-618-3292

I met this lovely woman yesterday in Western Queens. This agency manages a different girl every couple of days. I originally found out about them as they were managing some DH refugees.
Set a 1 hr appointment ($1.8) for late afternoon, and she was ready for me when I arrived.
Patricia is an attractive woman in her late 20s/early 30s, probably 5'1" with extensive work done on her boobs, midsection and butt. She is the woman in the photos.
She was wearing a lacy bra and panty combination that didn't leave much to the imagination.
After a brief introduction (good English), we started making out like teenagers as we simultaneously stripped down to our birthday suits.
She was enthusiastic, and welcomed DATY. She returned the favor w a CBJ. The highlight, however, was her extensive list of coital configurations--CG, Asian, RCG, DS, and Mish.
If you're a fan of stacked girls and a GFE experience, Patricia is highly recommended.

Attachments

I met this lovely woman yesterday in Western Queens. This agency manages a different girl every couple of days. I originally found out about them as they were managing some DH refugees.
Set a 1 hr appointment ($1.8) for late afternoon, and she was ready for me when I arrived.
Patricia is an attractive woman in her late 20s/early 30s, probably 5'1" with extensive work done on her boobs, midsection and butt. She is the woman in the photos.
She was wearing a lacy bra and panty combination that didn't leave much to the imagination.
After a brief introduction (good English), we started making out like teenagers as we simultaneously stripped down to our birthday suits.
She was enthusiastic, and welcomed DATY. She returned the favor w a CBJ. The highlight, however, was her extensive list of coital configurations--CG, Asian, RCG, DS, and Mish.
If you're a fan of stacked girls and a GFE experience, Patricia is highly recommended.
Nice review, but...a dollar eighty is super cheap for a session, around here, we just post the rate, and... I've only had a few girlfriends in my life (thank goodness), and none of them ever put a rubber on me for a blowjob. So if the cover was her idea, she's 100% not gfe. I'm not bashing you, I've been around for a decent amount of reviews, and I'm offering my advise, take it or leave it, i won't be offended! I hope you're not either. On that note, keep them coming, it's the reviews that keep the site going. Thanks again.

Nice review, but...a dollar eighty is super cheap for a session, around here, we just post the rate, and... I've only had a few girlfriends in my life (thank goodness), and none of them ever put a rubber on me for a blowjob. So if the cover was her idea, she's 100% not gfe. I'm not bashing you, I've been around for a decent amount of reviews, and I'm offering my advise, take it or leave it, i won't be offended! I hope you're not either. On that note, keep them coming, it's the reviews that keep the site going. Thanks again.
The kissing kicked it up a notch. While I agree with you about the CBJ, she did a pretty good job, even with the raincoat on.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
Now here is my review.

I dont know what happened to my last review but my first time using the number it was not Patricia. But the girl was almost like an Instagram model. I just dont know her name.

Second round I tried the number I got to see Patricia. All fake. Boobs ass and abs, but you know what she was cute and compared to some of these crack whores out here, i drop a load in this anyday. She ain't smell, nice and shaved. I enjoyed it, I have a soft side for Latinas if you search my past reviews. I went for the 60 QV, for me I want to get out fast. I may go for the HH next time. CBJ followed by CG, doggie (not bad of an ass to grab) and finished in mish. I think its like the Caroline # with a revolving rotation. But if the rotation looks like this everytime this is a score in its self. The only thing I dont like, it's in somewhat of a utr location, but I dont like knowing there is someone outside in the next room while your doing the business. Other than that. Go get yours cause I know I will lol