Paterson Bar Scene Update

D'oh!

Eight dancers at Sunrise go-go bar in Paterson charged with prostitution
MARCH 30, 2015, 3:39 PM LAST UPDATED: MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2015, 3:39 PM
BY JOE M************
PATERSON PRESS

PATERSON – City vice unit detectives shut down the Sunrise Gentleman’s Club on Straight Street over the weekend after arresting eight of the go-go dancers on prostitution charges, according to Paterson Police Director Jerry Spezile.

Police also charges the club’s manager, 33-year-old Elena Mandelos of New York, maintaining a place of prostitution and controlling a prostitution business after she allegedly told an undercover officer that the “house” would receive a percentage of the fee if he wanted to have sex with a dancer, Speziale said.

The crackdown took place at about 8 pm on Friday. Authorities say the women offered sex to undercover officers – not just lap dances – in a backroom.

Police said the eight women charged with soliciting an undercover officer for prostitution were Sharon Serelio, 27, of Fort Lee; Tashika Wright, 23, of Bloomfield; Deidra Russell, 21, of Tobyhana, Pa.; Karen Carballo, 32, of Elizabeth; Cindy Perez, 22, of the Bronx; Jatnna Jimenez, 26, of Paterson; Natasha Polvac, 22, of Passaic; and Maercy Galva, 23, of Paterson.

Authorities said not all the dancers on duty Friday had offered sex. About six of the performers were not arrested.

The club was shut down for the night, but allowed to reopen pending the outcome of possible administrative charges against its alcohol license, officials said.

“The Paterson Police Department will continue to crack down on all quality-of-life crimes,” Speziale said.

The operation included police officers from Elmwood Park, Bloomingdale and the Bergen County Prosecutor's Office, the director said.

Quality of life crimes, what a joke, there is no quality of life in that city, it's a dump. The whole place needs to be bulldozed. That strip joint is probably the best thing they have going there.
Thought there would of been a good chance that Tanya from Cafe Royale would make the list. Glad she didn't, but then maybe she is not there anymore.

Quality of life crimes, what a joke, there is no quality of life in that city, it's a dump. The whole place needs to be bulldozed. That strip joint is probably the best thing they have going there.
Thought there would of been a good chance that Tanya from Cafe Royale would make the list. Glad she didn't, but then maybe she is not there anymore.
My fave part of the piss poor composed 'news' article is the blatant misspelling of the last name of "Paterson Police Director Jerry Spezile" -- he a piece of shit in his own right. Dumb fuck 'retired' to the South and realized he made a colossal mistake when he "...ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. .... "

Looking to revive this thread. Hopefully there's something new happening in Paterson.

Lately I've been getting pretty good bbbjcim from the white chick at 5th Ave, $40 tip, $20 to the bar.
Blue Goose has some cute "dancers" but they want $130 for the nasty back room.
Cabaret is like an open market fast house where everyone can watch - not my thing but dancers aren't bad looking.

Been craving sexy black lately but not sure where to hit up.

Fellow NNJ mongers let us know where you go and your take on the scene.

Also, has anyone else been to the new spot that replaced Mickey Dee's? I think it's called Attractions (or Atraxions). I was there for a mere second on an early Saturday night, the new setup is pretty dark! Since I was there early evening, I only saw 2 or 3 dancers and I couldn't tell if the place gets busy on late weeknights. If you've never been to Mickey Dee's, it is located somewhere "less riskier" area of Paterson. Nevertheless, too many folks hanging around that area until the wee hours so I may avoid this place until the new bar get settled in the area.

Lately I've been getting pretty good bbbjcim from the white chick at 5th Ave, $40 tip, $20 to the bar.

@BigEl could you describe this girl? It's getting colder and needing of warmth.
She's the only white girl in the place - probably late 30's. She's a 6 IMHO; would be a 7 but time has been a little hard on her.
She talks too much but I'm never there for conversation.

Still interested in what other Paterson mongers experiences are - do share.

Also, has anyone else been to the new spot that replaced Mickey Dee's? I think it's called Attractions (or Atraxions). I was there for a mere second on an early Saturday night, the new setup is pretty dark! Since I was there early evening, I only saw 2 or 3 dancers and I couldn't tell if the place gets busy on late weeknights. If you've never been to Mickey Dee's, it is located somewhere "less riskier" area of Paterson. Nevertheless, too many folks hanging around that area until the wee hours so I may avoid this place until the new bar get settled in the area.
I had a great experience in my early days at Mickey Dee's which I chaulk up to newbie luck.
Never got a good vibe from the place or area after so stopped going.

@BigEl could you describe this girl? It's getting colder and needing of warmth.
She's the only white girl in the place - probably late 30's. She's a 6 IMHO; would be a 7 but time has been a little hard on her.

I had a great experience in my early days at Mickey Dee's which I chaulk up to newbie luck.
Never got a good vibe from the place or area after so stopped going.

Went to 5th Ave a few days ago but the white chick wasn't there. Funny, a light skinned Brazilian (or could be Dominican) approached me but told her I was looking for my white dancer friend and she goes "what do you mean white? I'm white too!" lol I guess technically she is based on complexion. The girls here are definitely hard-workers. Saw two or three that were straight up making out with an old patron. =D Anyway, the actual Caucasian girl was nowhere to be seen. The barkeeper is a little too aggressive. As soon as I get there, she immediately tried to hustle me for drinks among other things so I left after 30 mins. I may try again some other time to see if she's there. By any chance, do you know which days your friend often works?

As per, Mickey (now Attraxions), can't blame ya! I wouldn't be surprised by this place doesn't last for a year. Again, it isn't the most dangerous spot in P-town but the fact that there's a liquor store nearby attracts a lot of shady peeps around there.

Looks like Blue Goose has closed. Anyone know why?

Still hoping to revive the Paterson thread.

I went to Attraxxions for the first time last week. Talent was not great. Didn't get a LD so don't have much to report.

The young white dancer was about a 5 and seemed like she might have an intellectual disability - not that I was there for riveting conversation. It just didn't seem right. Now if her body was tighter I would probably be singing a different tune. The WOC were about a 3. Maybe that's why this thread is dormant.

Share your NNJ cheap thrills!!

I haven't been in Patterson in Years

But Market street café was always a nice place to have some fun.
For a dollar you could stick your finger in her while she sat next to you.

Some of the other places was never as good as market street.

Wondering if its still around?

Yup Paterson change back in the day extra's was wide open. Daddycool remember June's place? I wonder whatever happen to her.

Oh man. Have I haven't thought of June's place in forever. That was a great place. Got my first spa Girl anal there. I did wonder what happened to her. She probably opened another place back then.