Paterson Bar Scene Update

So I been to this place about 12 or 14 times and there are always new girls passing thru. I spotted one that had a certain look and we hung out off and on. I told her that I was looking for more and explained what I wanted and after a while, she was into that.

I want a girl for 4 - 6 hours, get something to eat, see a movie and end up in a motel, on a weekly basis. Seems like many are up for this, for money.

I know that UG doesn't allow for group outings so we can't discuss what happened within that group outing.
Jimy this isn't so, you can discuss what happened there in your review, just as long as no contact info is exchanged or meet-up info is coordinated beforehand on the board.

Btw, thanks for the 411 this place sounds cool. Gonna have to do some recon there soon. I take it plenty of Latinas to choose from, being that is our preference.

Jimy this isn't so, you can discuss what happened there in your review, just as long as no contact info is exchanged or meet-up info is coordinated beforehand on the board.

Btw, thanks for the 411 this place sounds cool. Gonna have to do some recon there soon. I take it plenty of Latinas to choose from, being that is our preference.
Actually it depends, but usually 1-4 are on hand as they seem to attract every girl under the sun.

Again guys, be very careful in Paterson......

I've said it before on here but Paterson to me really seems to be fast becomming the #1 shithole in the whole state of New Jersey which is saying something when you have places like Newark, Camden, Jersey City, etc. Definitely something you should be aware of when making a strip club visit there, gotta be aware of your surroundings. Most of the titty bars there aren't in the best of neighborhoods as you can imagine.

Well early Friday morn a little after 2 am I was going to stop in for a quick drink at either Moonlight or Baby Dolls on Market. As I'm walking towards the doors I hear about six "pops" in quick sucession from around the corner. Sounded just like fire crackers. Obviuosly from a low-caliber gun like a .22. As I ducked down behind a car to take cover just in case, a car or two comes flying around the corner onto market going towards Cianci. Not sure if it was bystanders getting away, the gunman or the victims trying to get to the hospital. Anyway it turns out it was a fatal shooting stemming from an argument in the parking lot across the street from some club called D'Classicos. Just another senseless act of violence in a city fast going down the drain of anarchy. Drive around at night there and it'll make the worst parts of Brooklyn or the Bronx look like buccolic Westchester County lol. So be careful there mongers!

5 of us spent about 3 hours there Saturday night and as usual, there were new ones and three that were exactly what I like.
Yeah from what I hear about that place they are constantly bringing in new dancers, if you look at backpage adult jobs section for NJ they are always advertising looking for dancers.

Is this thread worth reviving with any new info? Last time I was in Paterson the club on Cianci (forget the name) had quite a few sexy dominicans. We all know how bad the women in Pateron can be so this was a pleasant suprise to the eye. They were too aggressive for the private lap dance for my taste that night. Also not a fan of the cams in the booths. None the less, it was nice to see youghish, hot bodies, as opposed to older and fat

I just found this thread on here, and am glad I did. I didn't have a chance to go through all 72 pages, but in my wanderings, I didn't see any posts about the Hitching Post... any one have any info or stories to share?

I've been going here for years. Originally there were curtains on the LD rooms, which made for plenty of privacy. I've scored a few HJ's and one BJ in this place, but that was before they removed the curtains.

The last few times I've been there, the talent has been great. Always plenty of hotties. But it's a DOLLAR trap. Not really a safe spot in the place, and every 10 minutes or so the girls on stage rotate off, and expect your money. Not that big of a deal, as you go to these places to spend $, but it does get a little crazy.

Last dance I had was with a hot little 18yr old American. Red hair, named Bubbles (or so she said) Loved it - great dance, basically just dry fucking the whole time. At the very end, I wanted another dance to see where it could go, but they were calling her up to the stage to dance. She reached her hands in my pants, grabbed my cock, and asked if I was staying later. She said she really wanted to see it.

But it was a BDAY party I was there for, and they all wanted to leave. Hopefully I can make it back there soon and will happen to catch Bubbles. Maybe she'll remember me.

Anyways, thought I'd chime in. Never tried any other P-town clubs but am always looking for a cheap thrill. So keep me posted!

Is this thread worth reviving with any new info? Last time I was in Paterson the club on Cianci (forget the name) had quite a few sexy dominicans. We all know how bad the women in Pateron can be so this was a pleasant suprise to the eye. They were too aggressive for the private lap dance for my taste that night. Also not a fan of the cams in the booths. None the less, it was nice to see youghish, hot bodies, as opposed to older and fat
You're talking about Cabaret. Yeah sometimes I'm surprised at the decent talent there, you will usually find an attractve dominican or two. Place is a virtual whorehouse not much pretense either hense the aggressiveness.

This thread is all but dead.
I'll add some info. 5th Ave, the always steady $20 hand-jobs, has changed their set-up. They now have booths behind curtains. Apparently $20 to the bar and "tips" to the girls (or grandmothers depending on the night). Talent has actually improved over the years but having to pay $20 to the bar for time limited fun has ended my run here - after nearly a decade of cheap thrills.
Any info on Paterson spots worth while?

This is will be my first post so hopefully it will bring this thread back to life cause there are a couple of good spots in paterson. I went to 5th ave on a Tuesday and as previous posters mentioned it has a very wide variety of girls (all shapes, sizes, age and color). I had a very aggressive Latina girl come So I think Keyan just joined the army. Cause he said he just got accepted so idk if that means if he signed up up to me and asked if I could buy her a drink. I did and she pulled her shirt down and showed me her massive top. She was in her late 20s and thick in all the right spots. She asked me to go to the booth for a fun time. She offered me a HJ for 40( 20 to the bar and 20 to her) I accepted The booths are new and offer some good privacy compared to how it used to be. As soon as the curtains closed she undressed and then told me for another 20 she'd give me a cbj. I took it and it was pretty good. She was super generous and playful. 5th ave is a great spot if your not looking to spend much and get a quick pop. I wouldn't recommended drinking at the bar because the drinks are a little on the pricey side.