Passion -- Newark Airport

Passion is in Elizabeth actually and she is worth a shot. I repeated but after the second time i though better of it.

She is WOC about 130 lbs, ass is really nice, B's, very nice shape to the body. hips to waist ratio etc. 5'6" Face is average... not ugly... not pretty. As far as the screen test goes i would not give her an academy award for her acting prowess. Because of that i would give her a 7 for her audition as a whole. The rates r 150 and 180 for the hour.

If you have a project she might fit, she is definitely worth a visit to see what she can do. I am not going to give her a third look though.

Passion is in Elizabeth actually and she is worth a shot. I repeated but after the second time i though better of it.

She is WOC about 130 lbs, ass is really nice, B's, very nice shape to the body. hips to waist ratio etc. 5'6" Face is average... not ugly... not pretty. As far as the screen test goes i would not give her an academy award for her acting prowess. Because of that i would give her a 7 for her audition as a whole. The rates r 150 and 180 for the hour.

If you have a project she might fit, she is definitely worth a visit to see what she can do. I am not going to give her a third look though.
150 & 180 whats the diff?

sorry about that... 150 for the half 180 for the hour. i think that her ad says 120 for the half.

when i got there i was thinking maybe just the half but did not rember the rate so i asked her and she said 150 so.. she was probably just trying to get me to do the full hour.