Passable TS Provider

Looking to venture into unknown territory. I like to start slow with passable / feminine TS. Not dude with a wig. Don’t really have the funds or the time to make the trip Into NYC.

So the curiosity got the best of me about a year or 2 ago. Let’s face it, some of these girls put a majority of the real girls to shame. So I had to try it just once.

After walking out on a handful of Of them , I went with TS Julie 516-749-8434. She’s fucking gorgeous!! Perfect body !! 100% Non functional. All of the Hormone therapy made her cock size similar to that of a 2nd grader. Beautiful DDD man made breasts. Peach Booty ass. She’s a man made work of art.

Fully protected , I plowed her asshole raw at the Hollywood in Farmingdale for $200. The pics are 100% real and legit.

Would I do it again? Maybe. But they have to be gorgeous. Like Chanel Santini , Bailey Jay, Natalie Mars like gorgeous. Otherwise …. Probably not.

All of the Hormone therapy made her cock size similar to that of a 2nd grader.
Good review, glad one of them is passable. I've been wanting to check that off my bucket list for a while now, i've already checked fucking a FtM trans person off my list, may as well go for the MtF tranny too, but good god man, the phrasing of that sentence. I'd post a sterling archer meme here, but im not sure if the occasional meme here is ok or not.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Good review, glad one of them is passable. I've been wanting to check that off my bucket list for a while now, i've already checked fucking a FtM trans person off my list, may as well go for the MtF tranny too, but good god man, the phrasing of that sentence. I'd post a sterling archer meme here, but im not sure if the occasional meme here is ok or not.
It's not in this section

I googled the number and came up with new name Samantha. Guessing that’s Julie, now claims to be versatile and sporting what’s seems be a boner under the g string. Thanks, will keep eye on her when she advertise again.

I googled the number and came up with new name Samantha. Guessing that’s Julie, now claims to be versatile and sporting what’s seems be a boner under the g string. Thanks, will keep eye on her when she advertise again.
Talking to her, she said all she’s good for is shooting one load a day. And then after that, her tiny little piece of meat is useless.

So if you want to catch her in the early morning while she’s sporting her 3 inch hard-on, be my guest.

She does try to tease you and tries to jerk you off while sticking her triple d’s in your face. And they are really fucking nice!!! But I wasn’t having it. I told her to lube up and get ready for me to go to poundtown. And she gladly did……;)

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
So the curiosity got the best of me about a year or 2 ago. Let’s face it, some of these girls put a majority of the real girls to shame. So I had to try it just once.

After walking out on a handful of Of them , I went with TS Julie 516-749-8434. She’s fucking gorgeous!! Perfect body !! 100% Non functional. All of the Hormone therapy made her cock size similar to that of a 2nd grader. Beautiful DDD man made breasts. Peach Booty ass. She’s a man made work of art.

Fully protected , I plowed her asshole raw at the Hollywood in Farmingdale for $200. The pics are 100% real and legit.

Would I do it again? Maybe. But they have to be gorgeous. Like Chanel Santini , Bailey Jay, Natalie Mars like gorgeous. Otherwise …. Probably not.
She's "28" but has reviews from 2003.

So I have to say the thought Intrigues me so I have done a little TS provider research. There is one that may be my first. Luna fuego looks like a passable smoke show. Usually in Manhattan. Any one partake? I just worry about that moment of buyers remorse after blowing my load.