Party on the hill review...

Slinky, I agree that 30/60 is what you get when you're lucky/successful. And as I said, I was offered two for 140, or 70 a piece. I didn't consider that an amazing value as I don't think I would have enjoyed it that much, but, not a high price at least. And I do think the girls would have accepted 70, or even 60 individually.

I too had great price-performace rations on those wednesdays, assuming we're talking about the same red-door events. I think I got greek for 60. Not too shabby. Could have gotten even less probably.

We have different ideas on the price as a whole though. I really don't see any girls charging more because of the vip being included in the admission. Maybe we have different experiences.

Regarding A/C;

they DID have A/C. It was slightly insufficient on the first floor, completely insufficent in the upstairs 'smoke' room, but quite adequate in the vip room.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I remember when they only had AC in the VIP room and guys were paying to get in and just sit there.

I can't say that I have extensive experience with grils antics when the VIP is inlcded, because there just haven't been that many events where it has to form real concrete opiinions. I just know that I've seen it happen more than once, and to me that makes it "real".

Edouble, you can tell me. I'm curious why it's your bye bye party. You should remember me from Christmas party at D**. I'm a big fan of Kayla, as I know you are as well.

Phil I Buster said:
I have a hard time believing any girls are going to be around at 6PM.

At most of these events, girls start showing up around 2 hours after they claim they start.

take your chances, the ones that I usually play with call me to let me know when they are coming thru..

and when I tell them that I can't be out late, they come early..

but for real, they are strange, they don't realize that if they come early, they can get the fresh loot and go home early to a good night's rest or chill elsewhere..

I have to shake my head at the talent sometimes..