Parmesan Cheese - not always Parmesan, not even always cheese (and other gourmet gossip)

Thanks Banacek I am going to buy a bottle of that sauce and try it out and let you know what I think. They say the sauce makes the whole meal. Is the one pictured the jumbo special size/price?

Also interesting I noticed in Italy they do not use much sauces and/or gravy in their food it was more of a drizzle to accentuate the food but not the main ingredient over powering the other ingredients in the dish I found it interesting. Another observation I noticed were the portions seemed much smaller than these family portion sizes in America seems like there is a major difference between Italian food from the motherland and the Americanized (Family Style Portions) Italian food we find here imho. Both are great but I truly enjoy authentic Italian food but not so much the American style Italian imho.

Thanks that is exactly what I am talking about. BTW dinner or lunch still stands when u get better and back on your feet! Your choice of cuisine I am open to whatever I have a broad palette my dude. Speedy recovery boss!

New Meatball restaurant opened next to Farmingdale Meat Market on Main Street.
Actually it's Meetball. Right next to Croxley Ales. I haven't been there but told food is so-so. Can get beers there but if you want beer go next door to Croxley.
Warning: large part of Farmingdale Village budget is from parking tickets - so read the signs in the lots and follow rules, e.g., head in parking only, many spaces require stickers, don't park on white lines between spaces. At night plenty parking on the street.